• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DC: Alternate Universe (Edited)

alixhuranu

Leader of Assassins
Hey there, I am currently looking for someone who is interested in doing a roleplay set in an alternate universe of Earth 1 of the DCEU. What I am looking for in particular, is someone who is willing to play as multiple characters. The one's I am looking for are alternate characters. They will have different names, that we can decide on, and different looks. They are not the same people from Earth 1, even though their personalities may match. This roleplay will center around this universe's version of the Justice League, and their fight against numerous villains who have teamed up.

I have an Oc ready to go, who is this universe's Batman. His name is Alix Strange. He grew up in a poor family, so he does not have the benefits that Bruce Wayne did. In this universe, Bruce Wayne and his parents were on a vacation, so they weren't killed in crime alley, but Alix's best friend and her family were. That is what drove him to become the Batman, to become the protector of Gotham. He isn't armored up like batman, doesn't have a fancy car either. He does make due with what he has, and has been Gotham's protector for a measly 3 years by the start of the roleplay.

I am looking for someone to play Harley Quinn, Superman, Flash, Wonder Woman, Lex Luthor, Reverse Flash, Mr. Freeze, and Riddler. I will be playing as Batman, Joker, Two-Face, Penguin, Ra's Al Ghul, Deathstroke, and Darkseid. There will be drama, Romance, Death, Mystery, and much more. I am mainly looking for a multi-paragrapher, and someone who doesn't mind switching scenes to show whats going on with other characters during certain times. I do not wish for the entire roleplay to just center around 1 or 2 people, without showing plans or crimes that other characters are making.

If this sounds like something you are interested in, let me know. If I get plenty of requests, I may make this into a group roleplay, for all who are interested, so we can each have one or two characters we are playing. I do plan on this becoming a long term roleplay. There will be no God Modding, no insta hits. No one is safe, and everyone can die. Though I wish it doesn't come to that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back