• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Oh! I've been meaning to ask, where exactly will the RP be starting? Earth? Or some other planet?

I will have to make a determination on that based on what kinds of characters are submitted. So for now, it's TBD.

I will have to make a determination on that based on what kinds of characters are submitted. So for now, it's TBD.
Alright, for now I'll keep the planet my character landed on vague for now and fill it out later, that fine?

I hope it’s on earth. The whole guardian situation and martial arts tournaments offers a few venues for us to meet up and he recruited to fight son plot baddie. That said I am not opposed to being from elsewhere considering there is nothing preventing them from having the same things on other planets.

Alright I got the rough draft of my dude up. I’ll update his backstory and stuff when we find out what planet we are on but for now the gist is still there. He is like a mix of Rambo, Dr.Gero, and Bulma

All right then everyone!

Here is a new OOC page for Dragonball: Ascension!

We will discuss everything about the RP there from now on.

Thank you!

I'm fairly interested!(Might not be able to make a bio for a while due to personal life issues.) Especially with how story focused this roleplay is. I've been in many other dragon ball roleplay groups, but this one seems to be the most thought out at least in the balancing aspect. Although, may I ask. Does this roleplay take place on discord or RPNation? Also is there a power level cap? And do other races have 'forms' aside from saiyans and frost demons?

I'm fairly interested!(Might not be able to make a bio for a while due to personal life issues.) Especially with how story focused this roleplay is. I've been in many other dragon ball roleplay groups, but this one seems to be the most thought out at least in the balancing aspect. Although, may I ask. Does this roleplay take place on discord or RPNation? Also is there a power level cap? And do other races have 'forms' aside from saiyans and frost demons?

Hi! Thanks for the interest!

The RP takes place here on RPN.

There is no true power "cap," although the Saiyans do have one temporarily built in to start the RP called the "ceiling." It's a genetic trait that once their power reaches a certain point in their life cycle, right around 20 years of age, they no longer experience Zenkai's until/unless that ceiling is broken. But no Saiyan's done that before (so ours will be the lucky first).

As far as other races having "forms," it depends. If you want to design your own Alien race with forms or transformations, then by all means go for it. All that I ask is that you bring all the details to me via PM so we can discuss the finer points so as to make sure everything works with the RP's mechanics and balancing features properly.

Cheers!

Hi! Thanks for the interest!

The RP takes place here on RPN.

There is no true power "cap," although the Saiyans do have one temporarily built in to start the RP called the "ceiling." It's a genetic trait that once their power reaches a certain point in their life cycle, right around 20 years of age, they no longer experience Zenkai's until/unless that ceiling is broken. But no Saiyan's done that before (so ours will be the lucky first).

As far as other races having "forms," it depends. If you want to design your own Alien race with forms or transformations, then by all means go for it. All that I ask is that you bring all the details to me via PM so we can discuss the finer points so as to make sure everything works with the RP's mechanics and balancing features properly.

Cheers!
Ah, good to know. Keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back