Dazzling Freedom(Wild Horse)

Dazzle

hiatus
I have made this soooo MANY times(on other sites), and really miss this rp, it was my first rp and soooo much fun! This is also where I got my name dazzle

story

Your own, its Dazzling's herd, dont cross her she might look week, but she is very strong, both stallions and mares are allowed to join

rules

-normal ones

- One stallion for every mare

- No power playing

- No dating your self

-
Not limited to horses, you can have other animals

- Do not have to be part of D
azzle's herd

Skelly

Name:

Nick Name:

Story:

Personality:

Crush?:

Looks:

Other:

Me
animals

Name: Dazzling

Nick Name: Dazzle

Story: She gained this herd from her father. about 2 years ago, My father was leading us up our mountain for the winter, when snow leopards attacked, there was so many. My father ran off protecting the mares, he knew I could care for my self, I was a strong 2 year old. Soon my father was attacked from behind by a tag team, I couldnt run to help him, because I had to take care of one of the leopards that were after me. With one swift movement, I knocked him out, I then ran to my father and kicked away the two leopards. But it was to late, my father was on his death bed, I was to late.. His final words were, "my herd... is now.. yours.. my beautiful dazzle.. be strong".. A tear fell from my face and I nuzzled his cheek, he was gone... My brother had over heard him, it was awful. He had scared away the last of the snow leopards, and ran away down the hill and into the forest. I yelled after him, but it was no help, he was gone. I dont know if he is still alive today. He was older, so he was hurt my father had chose me, I was stronger and bigger, even if he was my fathers first and only son... But I pushed him out of my mind, and lead my mother and the other mare that survived... there was only 3 of us considering most of us died, and others ran for their lives. When we got to the bottom of the hill, my mother over turned with colic, and was gone, soon after, the other mare, didn't want a 2 year old filly controlling her, so she left, I let her... She was never nice to me anyways. I left the land for a bit, traveling making friends across the boarder, I didnt want to return, and no one would want a 2 year old filly to run them, I avoided rough stallions to the best of my abilities.. 2 years later I returned, I called out seeing if anyone had taken over his land... Luckily not, i reclaimed my land. The meadow, the forest, the mountains and the beach. It was all mine again... Now it is time to live my life, as the leader....

Personality: Sweet, caring, wont let anyone die on her watch to the best of her ability... Strong, and tall

Looks:

Other: Misses her brother

Name: Hermus

Story: I was a pup when Dazzle found me, she nursed me back to health now we are best friends

Personality: Sweet, caring, and loving, tries to act strong, smart

Looks:

Other: Noo

Name: Timber

Nick Name: none

Story: She was brought up in an animal reserve in england with her brother and sisters. one day someone came and captured her. she was shipped somewhere else but some how she escaped. she had been a lone wolf until she met Dazzle now she dedicates her life to keeping them same.

Personality: Loyal and caring. VERY territorial. she would protect her friend till her last breath.

Crush?: none

Looks:View attachment 10622 Grey wolf with blue eyes.

Other: none

((Okays))

Dazzle

She galloped through the forest with Hermus and Timber close by her heals, attempting to reach the safety of the meadow

Timber looked around searching for threats. she found none and continued to run with Dazzle and Hermus. She would protect them with her life.

Dazzle-

They didn't know exsatly what they had been running from. They had heard russling from where they were. And instead of waiting to find out what it could have been they fled

Timber glanced up at dazzle as they ran. she knew it hadnt been easy for her when her father was murdered. that was why she vowed to kill the Leopards. Timber kept up with Dazzle effortlessly and felt her mind begin to wander.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back