• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Days of Heroes Past | Open | 4 slots |

Interested. Are our characters supposed to already know about their powers or could they discover them during the attack?

Interested. Are our characters supposed to already know about their powers or could they discover them during the attack?
Whichever one you'd prefer. I'd like to give everyone some freedom on how they come into their powers. There will be a short period time skip happening after the first major battle so that anyone who may have first came into their powers can have had time to get adapted, and also so that some inner plot workings can go by in a say, 6 month time period or so without having to do 6 months worth of RPing. Hope nobody minds that.

Hello hello! I've gotten three slots filled so far, but I'm actually extending my (4) slots to (5). That way there will be 6 of us all together! That means I've got room for two more people!

At this rate and the posts which come before mine I have probably missed this, but I shall hold on to hope.

I'm interested! Gonna make an electric superhero kinda like Cole McGrath from Infamous in terms of what he can do. I just really like how they handled electric powers in that series, so yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back