• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Daydreaming to the fullest
Hello, I go by Gravity or Grace, or whatever you want to call me honestly, I don’t mind.
I'm a first year, 20 year old college student who’s had another spark of muse right as I’m finishing my second semester. I’ve been roleplaying on and off for just over a decade so I'm pretty experienced. Right now I’m looking for a couple of new 1x1 partners, so let's get into all the formal stuff.

EXPECTATIONS

-No perfect characters.

-I like to consider myself somewhere between literate and advanced literate, my word count usually sits at around 1.5k words, and I can do more or less depending on what my partner is giving me. I'm not super picky with my partner's word count, just give me a quality reply that isn't a one liner.

-This is more of a preference but I really like OOC chat, I think it really adds to the roleplay when we’re on the same page and are able to talk openly about where we want the plot to go at any given moment along with what’s going on in our character’s head. I also love just talking about nonsense, if that isn’t your cup of tea I understand but please at least be willing to discuss the plot line openly.

-I will definitely share stuff like music and mood boards for our characters over OOC chat so feel free to do the same if the muse strikes you!

-I’m okay with either on here or on discord for OOC but I prefer to stay on site in either pms or a thread for our actual posts.

-My muse is pretty unpredictable, so depending on how I’m feeling I may post multiple times a day or once every couple of days. At minimum I will post once a week, so please be patient with me and if I go quiet for more than a couple days feel free to send me a reminder, I don’t bite I promise.

-I write in 3rd person but I don’t really mind whether you write in 1st or 3rd so just do whatever you’re comfortable with.

-I don't have a preference for face-claims, description, anime, artwork, use whatever.

-I’m a sucker for romance so that’s a must, give me all the clichés and over done tropes, I love that shit. That being said I don't like when it's the only plot point.

-I typically lean toward playing a female lead, but I am more than willing to double.

-I would prefer my partner to be 18+ .

-At this point and time I prefer to do MxF pairings for our mains, it's just what I'm most comfortable writing. I have nothing against LGBTQ+ (I'm willing to branch out with other relationship dynamics with any side characters we may throw into the mix)

-PM me with the pairing and/or words from the word bank you’d like to do, and any ideas you have for them if you’re interested! Or if you have any kind original plot in mind that's fine too! I don't have any formal plots right now, but I prefer brainstorming with a partner anyway. (let me know the title of your favorite book if you made it this far)

INSPIRATION
Pairings

Royalty x Royalty
Royalty x Assassin
Fae x Human
Fae x Fae
Shapeshifter x Human
Shapeshifter x Shapeshifter
Shapeshifter x Mage
Royalty x Commoner
Pirate x Thief
Rival x Rival
Gang Member x Undercover cop
Poor x Rich
Apocalypse Survivor x Apocalypse Survivor

Word Bank

//Urban Fantasy / Medieval Fantasy / Dystopian / Dance Academy / Kpop / Enemies to Lovers / Angst /
/ Werewolves / Fae / Royalty / Warring Kingdoms / Arranged Marriage / Fated Mates /
/ Magic / Assassin / Wholesome Fluff / Delicious Banter / Found Family / Steampunk /
/ Horror / Mental Illness / Advanced Tech / End of the World//

© pasta

If I didn't say it enough, PM me if you're interested do not comment on this thread.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back