• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Daybreak Institute

dwale

drownin

d a y b r e a k / i n s t i t u t e

tumblr_n2oq4oEI8p1r633aao1_500.gif

WITH EACH END, COMES A NEW BEGINNING
some-time-later.regular.png
he camp that had become a safe haven for demi-gods all over the world, was destroyed. Several young heroes lost their lives to the warring elements around them, finding themselves fighting those they once called friends, and once betrayal became prominent, it was inevitable that lives would be taken. The place that they had felt safe at, was now a place that held haunting memories. Blood stained the earth, cabins were destroyed, and minds were left scarred.

Deciding to take their children's well being into their hands for the first time in centuries, the Greek, Roman, and Egyptian Gods and Goddesses came together and agreed on making an institute. A place for their children to be safe, to prosper and learn how to control the abilities given to them by their godly parent. It was built in upstate New York, among the trees and next to a lake so it wouldn't be a complete change from the summer camp. The construction was quick, the furnishing quicker, and soon the demi-gods had found a new home.

Counselors became teachers, campers became students, and a reincarnated individual took place as headmaster, though it wasn't a difficult or demanding job. But, even when you're protected by magical barriers, trouble always has a way of finding you when you're not fully mortal.

EXTRA INFO

This is the sequel to Camp Daybreak, which didn't make it. I was convinced to bring this to life, because the characters were phenomenal and the plot would have been amazing. This is DETAILED, meaning I expect the utmost of skill when it comes to character making and the writing put into it. It's not first come first serve. Demi-gods from the Roman, Greek, and Egyptian mythologies are allowed, though Egyptian demi-gods will be limited. I don't want all Big Three demi-gods, be original. Those that were a part of CDB, are more than welcome to bring back the characters they had originally posted, but they'll be two years older. Thanks!

[QUOTE="The Endergod]What gods/goddesses have children in this RP so far?

[/QUOTE]
That'll be determined when I actually make the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back