Great Maiden's Blush
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Send New Email
New Email Received
secretdiary.txt
Schedule Daily Life Start!
Dear diary, 2017/08/11

This is my first time writing on this. Nice. It's nice to meet you! I'm Hoshina Mamika. oh, my standards are so low that I'm introducing myself to a diary. Today is my birthday today, and dad brought me my own site! So cool, so nice. hmm, I wonder what you write in a diary. Maybe I should just write down what happened today, uhhh. I'm uhhring in a diary? what the stars- I don't need uhh in written form. Well, I guess I'll just write down prominent things which happened today. Well, Me, Mira and Hyungsik went to a cafe which just opened today. They had this ice cream parfait which I really wanted to try, but I didn't have any money today. I kind of failed my tests last month, so my allowance got cut. Ahh, Dad is so mean. I wish I could just have my own job so I can have my own bank of money.

That'd be like oh so cool. I mean, no offence Diary, but like, I really wanted a new jacket this year, but I guess this would be cool too. Mira said she would buy me one of those parfaits next time, but like, they were kinda expensive and I know it wouldn't affect her at all, since she's like super-rich. Like loaded loaded, her dad sells wedding rings. But like, I felt pathetic that I had to rely on someone else to get what I need, because like, I have pride you know! Who would take from a friend who you can barely pay back? I need to start saving up again, I have nothing in my wallet anymore cause I used it all on that super cute "My Melody" limited edition purse?? Like who wouldn't want that? It's soo cute! It's so cute I don't even want to use it, I'm afraid I'll dirty it. Ah, it's getting kinda late... I guess I'll sleep, for now, I can't really think of anything else to write anymore. Oh-oh! Right! I actually got over level 89 in Fantasy Frontier, So cool right? Now I just need to get to level 100! Hyungsik's tips actually worked. That smurf should start praying in his sleep that I don't surpass him soon. Well, I guess it's time to say goodnight Mr Diary.

Sincerely, Mamika.

Last edited:
Send New Email
New Email Received
secretdiary.txt
I hate Mathematics.
Dear Diary, 2017/09/11

Hello again, I'm back! hmm, that was weird. Today was fun. Everyone was giving me late birthday gifts today. Shame on them, for being so late. And by everyone, I mean two people. I only really know Mira and Hyungsik, which is unfortunate, since there are so many people I could get to know in class. Whatever, it's not like I'm going to go to school for a long time now. Dad was on the phone with Mom again. It seems like we'll go to japan to go visit Mom again. I bet she misses me as much as I miss her. Ah, back to the gifts I got, being the rich cool girl she is, Mira got me a one of a kind ring she made herself. It's not as expensive and grand as the rings sold at her dad's store, but it's super cute! It has this adorable engraving in it saying "Happy birthday Bestie," and I can see why hers was a late present, though I can't say the same for Hyungsik.

Hyungsik brought me AP on Fantasy Frontier and transferred it to my account. He could've done it on my birthday, but no, what a big slacker he is. Mira said she would start playing and join our guild, but she hardly knows how to use her phone, so I doubt she'll be able to play this month. I'm kind of excited, We'll all get to play the game together~!! Magical Miracle will be airing next week, and I can't wait! But I shouldn't be spending my break slacking off and watching TV shows all day.

There was this new clothing store that opened today, I'm planning on taking Mira there with me, so we could buy some new stuff for our wardrobe! Not only that, The stuff there is pretty cheap and totally adorbs! I beat Hyungsik's battle record in Fantasy Frontier, now I just need to beat that jerk RadiantRites record too! I mean, RadiantRites isn't that much of a jerk- and I mean, I just say that cause he said my class can't do DPS, When I totally can, I mean like, I know it's mostly played as a Support debuffer, but like, I can deal a substantial amount of DPS to enemies if I need to, he just hasn't tried it yet! It seems the stars are aligning again, well, I'm signing out Mr Diary. Till next time.

Sincerely, Mamika.

Last edited:
Send New Email
New Email Received
secretdiary.txt
Oops.
Dear Diary, 2017/11/11

Uhm forgot to write for a few days. How embarrassing. Good news, nothing interesting happening these days. Bad news nothing interesting happened today. That's sad. Well, I did do some things today, like eat that super cool and delicious parfait at the cafe that opened last week! hm, It was really good! Chocolate and strawberries really do go well together! It tasted so good, I wish I could have more. Hyungsik and I had a duel in Fantasy Frontier at the PC Cafe, the internet was much better there than at home. I won, because I just debuffed him to death, and then hoarded him with stuns and double recasts. I wish I could someday go into a tournament in that game, jokes on me though, I'm nowhere near the battle record of tournament participants.

Well, enough of that dumb game, let's talk about Mira instead. Fun fact, Mira is one of the most popular girls in school, I think it's mostly because she's rich and stuff, but like, she doesn't take no shit! Like once, this creep tried to get her to give him money for her "walking into him and breaking his glasses" which were obviously fake, well, I couldn't tell, but Mira could. Mira took those "glasses" and snapped them into two. Then she gave over her glasses. I mean, it's not like she ever used them, she wears contacts, but like, you should've seen the look on that creep's face, he later stormed off and we just went on with our day. But that was like, I don't know, like two months ago? Eh, too lazy to keep that much information in my head. Well, that's everything I have to say today. Well, that's what I get for not having an interesting life. I'll write every day from now on, I promise! Making promises to diary... I really do have low standards.

Sincerely, Mamika.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back