• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dawn's Beginning: Magic of Love Search for Sparklebloods (OPEN for casting)

RhianRedoo

Hello! I'm Dawn, and I'm looking for new friends to be with in the camp. If you're interested, hop on in here:

hi dawn !! welcome to rpn! c:

here's a few tips for your interest check, since it looks like you might be more used to roleplaying on forums like chickensmoothie, which generally have the ic and interest check made at the same time!
- in general here, we usually make an interest check to see just that- if anyone's interested in the roleplay! then, if you garner the amount of interest you want, you can make a character thread so people can submit their characters, then make the in-character thread!
- when people post interest checks, they usually give a brief synopsis of their roleplay idea- what's the premise? is there any special worldbuilding? any rules that need to be addressed? the interest check should make players excited to join, so tell them why they should be excited!
- your roleplay, as it is, reads a lot like a book-there's an exposition dump in the first post, which can be valid considering you don't have it in the interest check, but a roleplay named "dawn's beginning" and your character being named dawn, it seems like the roleplay will be all about your character. don't forget, roleplay is collaborative writing, and everyone's characters are their own main character! while you may find some people willing to work with a story revolving around your character, it's much more likely to find someone willing to do that in a 1x1, and even then, it's pretty rare
- character sheets are a must in group roleplays !! they don't have to be super fancy, but just names, ages, gender/pronouns, and a brief bio + personality go a long way
- i'm not too sure if you introducing yourself as dawn here is in-character or not, but if it isn't, just a word of advice- most people on rpn don't vibe with self-inserts :c

anyways, if you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a pm !! i'd be happy to workshop with you c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back