• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dawn's Beginning: Magic of Love (OPEN for all players)

OOC
Here

RhianRedoo

Prologue
94cdcbbb68d8f6a4ee90d39115f8.jpeg

Dream Sequence
I look at my artwork and find it beautiful. Can't believe Arvo's advice worked. He told me to paint something that lets all my bad emotions out and brings in good emotions. He was right. Well, enough of that, because everyone is watching me present what they're seeing today. So, I can't mess up. "What you're seeing here is a showcase of my work, a beautiful land that no one has ever seen before," I say as I present the lovely painting to them. After going about with my speech and finishing it up smoothly, they applaud me for that. I look through the crowd and see familiar faces. My friends. They're really proud of what I've done so far. The rest of the day goes on uneventfully. As I walk back to the parking lot, someone special in my heart eyes me really well and goes towards to congratulate me..."Congrats Dawn. You've done it." "Thanks..."I shyly reply. How come I get to be friends with someone so attractive? They notice it too and we get closer and closer...(End of Dream)

Snap Back to Reality
Dawn had jolted awake from the dream as the bus swerved to avoid a speeding car. The students inside the bus shouted at the car. Dawn breathed a sigh of relief and looked around. There were her friends and some unfamiliar people. But she'll get to know them once they get to Camp Diamond Lake. She did research about the camp and found a lot of backstory behind it. The camp was created as a training house for the gifted and was created by Laurel Parissi, a famous opera star in the 80s. She created this to nurture the gifts of future talented workers, but there were rumors of her accepting those who had magic powers. However, the camp still operates to this day. Dawn wished she didn't come, but if it helps her get inspiration, why not? The bus stopped in front of two metal gates. Everyone got off the bus and waited, before the metal gates swung open to reveal what the camp really was...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back