• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dawnmoor OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Has anyone decided on what teachers they wanted to play? I believe Titania preferred assistance playing seven characters.

Huh. For some reason I wasn't watching this thread. I'm gonna dead the only post I made on the RP because I don't want to introduce him yet. I'm kind of busy this week so I will at the right time.

Wait, the main thread is already out?! How come I wasn't notified and there's no link to the Main thread here.

No matter, I'll reply later since I'm just leaving now

What is everyone's time zone? If you guys don't mind me asking?
This way I can know when it is a better time to post and such.

Im PST

I'm a terrible judge of character so analyzing both sheets over a period will not help me, at all. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Them sharing a dorm room together would probably be cool though.

I read over your sheet and I get the impression that Annasari is the smug, arrogant type. I was planning to RP my character similarly, I'm not sure yet. But they'll likely be enemies if it's a clash of egos ๐Ÿ˜œ

So I'm the only pyromancer (cries).. Am I supposed to only stay inside my school or could I go to the other schools? Just so I can make more interactions.

If the Aeromancers Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread and Alias Alias make it to the classroom as they're talking and have the teacher start the lesson, I may be able to introduce my character. Or I could keep waiting, until the tournament.

nios nios It's only orientation day, right? So once your character gets a response from Professor Dazzle, she can probably do whatever she wants as she's a third year. We could even do interdisciplinary activities later on so all the different mancers can interact.

If the Aeromancers Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread and Alias Alias make it to the classroom as they're talking and have the teacher start the lesson, I may be able to introduce my character. Or I could keep waiting, until the tournament.

nios nios It's only orientation day, right? So once your character gets a response from Professor Dazzle, she can probably do whatever she wants as she's a third year. We could even do interdisciplinary activities later on so all the different mancers can interact.

I actually thought that they were already at the classroom xD also was one of us supposed to play as Prof. Faust? Bcos if yes, I don't mind xD

hello everyone just posted my character and can't wait to start
nios nios also my boy is a pyromancer so the two can buddy up for sure

hmu by the way if you're looking for character relationships! im all up for the shenanigans uwu

hmu by the way if you're looking for character relationships! im all up for the shenanigans uwu

Ahhh yay hehe. Im happy๐Ÿ˜

Yay! Ashley's not the only 4th year anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back