• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dawnmoor OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Wow, so Ashley changed from a third year to a fourth year, and both of Titanias characters changed from fourth years to third years. You guys are confusing the hell out of me lol

Wow, so Ashley changed from a third year to a fourth year, and both of Titanias characters changed from fourth years to third years. You guys are confusing the hell out of me lol
Yeah I changed her thing because I saw that no one had made a senior character, and I figured that there might as well be at least 1

nios nios hehe dont hate me but i couldn't help it.
i changed my boy to a necromancer.
i need this edgy flower character.
my second character will be pyro tho

It's fine! *leaves to cry in a corner*

Hopefully, titania comes back. I dont know if I should wait for her or just make my character to move on

Ive been waiting for Titania but I think Im just going to make my character move on.

Does anyone want to have a friendship/anyformofrelationship with my character?

It's not dead, I've just been hella busy (and Titania's been gone)
Does anyone want to have a friendship/anyformofrelationship with my character?
I think Chia does:
hello everyone just posted my character and can't wait to start
nios nios also my boy is a pyromancer so the two can buddy up for sure

hmu by the way if you're looking for character relationships! im all up for the shenanigans uwu
As for Silver, we can be friends maybe. They're both edgy 3rd years after all, so my guy should have a little more respect for you. When it comes to romance that's something I like to develop as the story goes on, sometimes it doesn't even happen

Im not pushy for romance lol so Im totally up for just making friends and having epic adventures, y'know?

Hey guys! sorry I haven't responded in a while, I got my wisdom teeth out and have just been sleeping all day lol but now that I'm not really in pain anymore I should be active again :)

Hey guys! sorry I haven't responded in a while, I got my wisdom teeth out and have just been sleeping all day lol but now that I'm not really in pain anymore I should be active again :)
No worries! Take your time

Oooohhh, youch! Well in any case, it's gladdening to have you back!

I can only imagine your reaction to the anesthetic, if any at all.

I'm working on my reply titania titania and I hope you're doing well ;)

nios nios Huh. Maybe Silver could've met you in the hallway since they were both skipping class. Oh well, maybe next time 😜

The way it's looking is that Shiloh and Ashley both help train the first years for the tournament. Maybe Avogadro and Illuma are the only professors who know, so the other schools can't prepare their students properly and get destroyed in the competition. That'll make the cryo- and pyromancy kids look promising. Who knows, maybe there can be a reward for winning. Like, a ranking system in the school. If you win you're ranked first among the freshmen. Because it's a freshmen-only tournament, right? No third-years beating on first-years?

hey so my pet died last night. im going to take some time off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back