• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dawn of Victory: Interest Check

Kersey

It is impossible to determine when the invasion truly began, as it is entirely unknown when exactly their dormant Virus first arrived on Earth. It may have always been there, waiting for the opportune moment when the climate of the planet suited it best. For mankind, however, the first effects were felt in the early summer of 1936. From across Africa and the Middle East there came reports of a strange reddish-gold substance spreading quickly across areas of a certain climate, infecting anyone unfortunate enough to come into contact with it.

Dawn of Victory is a nation-building roleplay set in 1936 which takes direct inspiration from the universe portrayed in Dawn of Victory 2289. You'll lead a nation through a time of uncertainty and total war during which the survival of humanity is at stake at every second, eventually abandoning the planet and seeking refuge among the stars. That is, if you survive that long.

Discord: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Last edited:
Not gonna say interested cause it was my idea lmao but I shall stake my mighty claim as F I R S T post regardless. Thanks for the interest check my dude.

"this is where the fun begins"

Bumpity bump. Me, RIPSaidCone RIPSaidCone , and pilgrim_ pilgrim_ , are reviving this RP and are going to probably be posting in it somewhat regularly in the near future. If anyone new wants to join, this would be the best time for it. We've barely started now, so anybody new wouldn't have missed anything.

Last edited:
Come on in, the water's just fine. I just joined the discord a few hours ago, and its active. We still need more players, though.

Would it be too late to hop into this now?

I am 102% it isn't too late Nyq Nyq . If I'm still getting started then I don't see why you can't get started too.

Oh, okay. Thanks. Imma just hop into the Discord real quick then

Bumpity bump part II. Two additional people have joined and our former GM has rejoined as of late. The RP is currently being regularly posted in and would be easy for newcomers to get into if anybody else is interested in the concept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back