• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dawn of the Spiders OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Basic timeskip Isabella plan after school nothing, the next day discovering what happened to Aunt May, x time later attending the funeral to support her friend, training to use powers, and getting MJ's help on making a hero costume because MJ is her most fashionable friend.

Basic timeskip Isabella plan after school nothing, the next day discovering what happened to Aunt May, x time later attending the funeral to support her friend, training to use powers, and getting MJ's help on making a hero costume because MJ is her most fashionable friend.
MJ can also sew.

Best part of it being October is that people will just assume the spider kids are making homemade Halloween costumes when they buy all the fabric for their supersuits.

With princess being only one able to make it with mostly her own webs.

I’m thinking that one of my Spiders has not made a name for herself yet. That she hasn’t been seen for a couple of months.

I'm basing it off silk who can make lasting threads if she wishes.

Yeah her costume was made from her own threads, it's something she can do a bit better than other spiders which is why her web constructs are way they are and they come from fingers rather than all from wrist.

In post I made for example the puppet strings that were hard to see was one use.

Oh snap, I didn't see there were posts here.

I guess I'm working on Flash getting to a new status quo. Dynamic with his dad is different as well as football, since Flash got super powers. I don't think he'll have a suit, but he also hasn't gone hero yet either, hoping to do that IC.

Yeah, it's why so many start using discord or other secondary means of comms, you have some people go silent but they actually just think game died due to not getting updates

But in other news, had princess take Initiative with costume and identity though with hyping media before the reveal and going for pure speed/effectiveness to get attention as well as build mystery.

So, I guess we should assume that David knows who the spiders are at Horizon High but hasn't approached any of us again/yet?

No, but after the timeskip, he will? I mean, 2 months of school would likely be plenty of time, especially considering we're the same age, likely in the same hallways, if not the same classes.

Given the entire mutant issue as well as nature of what happened it's understandable some may want it a secret and not be open to random new guy that shows up knowing it.

So its more a Strange tingle whenever he sees an attractive girl, and then he sees Flash and starts to have some questions.

Given the entire mutant issue as well as nature of what happened it's understandable some may want it a secret and not be open to random new guy that shows up knowing it.
I didn't necessarily mean they'd admit to anything, just that he'd know who set off his 'like me' tingle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back