• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dawn of the Spiders OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sure, but most spider bites don’t result in these symptoms, which is why I feel like it’s a bit of a stretch to assume, without really having experienced any of the powers yet, they’re related to a spider bite.

Killed Aunt May instead of Uncle Ben wow. During time skip people will have gained control of powers but none of them have gotten on the news until the big supervillain fight post time skip.

Killed Aunt May instead of Uncle Ben wow.
Not unprecedented, there is at least one official story that did that.

During time skip people will have gained control of powers but none of them have gotten on the news until the big supervillain fight post time skip.
If anyone wants to have their Spider getting news attention that is up to them.

Soon the time of teasing Petra about the fact her hero name implies that she is MJ's sidekick will come.

I mean she hadn't confirmed any symptoms other than hinting she had been drinking with no big sickness, even the finger tips wasnt known just a girl looking at her nails. So currently has nothing to relate to.

Also she never pushed him in a closet, she stepped there to avoid the water.

The jump is a little sudden so will need to make a big post to actually start them off resulting In very different character with little interactions showing how as a result....but guess iĺ try throw something together later.

Usually people don't want to be considered the sidekick but if Petra embraces the sidekick role the teasing isn't going to be fun.

Usually people don't want to be considered the sidekick but if Petra embraces the sidekick role the teasing isn't going to be fun.
Maybe she’s not the sidekick and she is just ”embracing” it to eliminate the fun of it. You’ll never know.

Maybe I'll give Isabella cameo as her unique power or some weird power to do things with flowers that only be used when she has a flower in her hand. Based on the pink spider lily flower not the pink crab spider that blends into flowers to hunt it's prey.

So if its a time jump to January....what date is it at the moment?

Posted anyway, really could not think of a good tragic event so decided to do something else, Have her decide to do it without needing to have a tragic event force her and slowly find her enjoying doing good through what were initially selfish reasons.

it was Monday October 19th 2015 matching the date a Star wars the force awakened trailer was released so the Oscorp field trip happened Friday October 16th 2015. Amazing how my character's comment about a Star Wars trailer gave us an exact date.

RP: Right now everyone is finishing up anything they need or want to do on the day they learned of their powers. Then there will be a time skip to January.

Me: Working on characters for another RP.

October to January - roughly 3 months to work with.

would costumes and control of powers start to emerge around then?

I’m thinking before the skip, David flees to a lab, maybe doc konnors? To help find out what’s up with him?

Just be aware Curtis Connors will turn into a villain at some point. Current plan is there will be a fight, Connors gets his arm trapped. Something is about to explode there is no time to save his arm, one or more of the Spiders is there and they amputate. Connors blames the spiders, he develops his serum to regrow his arm, turns into the Lizard, and seeks revenge on all the Spiders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back