• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dawn of the Spiders OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I mean when done right it's still a good character. See Emet-Selch from FF14. Hes a sassy bitch but you love him since he has so much Charisma (and a deplorable plan but heartfelt reason for doing so that I liken to Nox from Wakfu on a far far grander scale)
No clue who Emet-Selch is. Last FF game I played was the first one with Lightning in it, never finished never played another one.

Hes from the MMO. TLDR His race was shattered in a cataclysm into 14 worlds, the beings of which each have 1/14th of the soul of his people. He wanted to force the worlds back together to bring his people back...but each of these worlds have gone on to make their own lives and would take exception to their world being destroyed etc. Hes a aloof, sarcastic, smart ass...but is actually deeply depressed and try to convince himself these new races are just shadows of his own, part of him wants to be wrong....but people are people and the world peace he had wont come to these worlds in his eyes. Complex character, villian your sad to see go, and layered.

But short version, always a fan of those Villians with sympathetic motivations. Regarding the Nox one, pretty much he wanted to go back in time to save his family and if he did that, then every evil action he had taken would never have occurred which is how he justified being able to do what he did.

Not really proficient in Spanish(?). Recognized the word for day. Looked like the word for good. So I thought it was good day, like goodbye.

Yes, just not much to react to so they are just still doing their blitzing crime thing/gaining a rep i guess.

Yeah, figure Flash has a tendency to be a hero fanboi, so while he'd never reference Power Rangers to his football friends, the anonymity of his Wolf persona allows him to geek out if applicable.

Here's what I'm thinking for Flash...

Seeing a super villain, Flash decides to test out his skills and confronts him/her. However, because he hasn't really trained himself for this, he messes up and kills a civilian. Essentially learning the same lesson as Peter but in the opposite way: rather than inaction leading to the loss of life, Flash's reckless actions lead to the loss of life. Great power, great responsibility. Maybe one of the Spiders can then give him a peptalk and help him train/get a suit.

I'm not totally set on this, so if anyone has input or wants to be involved, let me know.

I like it. MJ might be more of a pep talker type, an aggressive one that might slap him upside the head. Petra would cause Flash to die of boredom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back