• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dawn of the Millennium

GeorgeTownRaja

Dawn of the Millennium

2000.png

(By the way, ignore the year on the top-left corner of the map. lol)

Synopsis
2001, the beginning of the 3rd millennium as people across the globe are celebrating for many years to come. Countries are yet to struggle with political instability, and they are looking forward to stabilizing peace at this very moment. Technological advancements are underway. The world is no longer living in an age of chaos and gloom. Will you change the course of history based on your actions? This is the Dawn of the Millennium.

Greetings! This is my first time hosting a political RP, so if you have any questions, please do not feel afraid to ask me. Any suggestions are welcomed! I hope you all are interested.

Like, what keeps the Russian Federation from bullying Zimbabwe?
They must have a reasonable explanation for doing so as in a casus belli. For example, if Russia wants to bully Zimbabwe, then they must have a reason for doing so. Without a reason could cause problems. Does it make sense to you?

I'm kind of interested but confused about how this would word. Would it play out like CIV or some type of 4X Strategy roleplay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back