• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dawn of the Fallen [OOC]

Hello everyone - Sorry for the delay, I usually check twice a day on here, morning & evening, but realizing people are quick to post, I'll do it more frequently.

Yes, D'arkze intentionally stalked Daniel some time because he is great at analyzing behaviors and decided he would be a perfect person to manipulate into the situation. Perhaps they were good acquaintance over the last several weeks and D'arkze convinced him to act on this strange compulsion Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian ?

Why he picked the billionaire would have to do with his prestige, renown, and influence more so than a personal vendetta. News would travel fast and get people's attention than most others.

jasmineHere jasmineHere D'arkze also is associated with Ilias - helping her expand on the desire to enrage the council

Ayama Ayama Her involvement in the murder would either be complete mishap and no relation to D'arkze, or we can scheme how they know each other
Yeah I don't think the two would know each other, but I like the idea that D'arkze influenced Daniel and that helped lead to the end result of accidental murder xD (Also I think jas said Ilias needed to not have any relations with any of our characters, for plot reasons ._.

If everyone feels as though we've come to a conclusion on how the backstory goes, perhaps we can summarize here, and if it's coincides, we can get started?

taboo.angel taboo.angel Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Ayama Ayama voracity voracity Nightshade98 Nightshade98
Apologies for the delays. I've had one hell of a weekend. I've had someone steal my replacement credit card from the mail and causing a ton of issues. Thanks to COVID-19, my bank apparently doesn't operate over the weekend anymore (which is mindblowing) and I've been dealing with the issues arising (including police involved and stuff).

All's good now so:
taboo.angel taboo.angel regarding Ilias, yeah, the situation is different between our two characters for story reasons :)

Everyone, here's the summary of what I know of your characters (please post your own details to clarify as I'm sure you have more details than me):
  • D'ark is the secret influencer behind the incident being planned (for reasons that only he and Ilias knows). The group won't even know he's there or is involved when the incident is happening.
  • N'aren is the apparent reason the group is there. He's gotten a tip that an artifact he's interested in is owned by the human.
  • Knowing that arranging a meeting with the human will not be simple, N'aren has asked his acquaintance Daniel to help him get into the human's office.
  • Bella accompanies the two as N'aren's bodyguard.
  • Valerie is N'aren's acquaintance and friend.
  • Ayama Ayama , did we decide you why Ana was there? Ana is the one that accidentally dealt the final blow.
  • Eva is the dead human's new intern assistant
  • Ilias is the security guard that witnessed the event and stole the security footage.

If we're good, I'll be posting Ilias's details tonight or tomorrow morning and after you guys confirm the summary above and provide any more details you want, we should be able to get started tomorrow!

Apologies for the delays. I've had one hell of a weekend. I've had someone steal my replacement credit card from the mail and causing a ton of issues. Thanks to COVID-19, my bank apparently doesn't operate over the weekend anymore (which is mindblowing) and I've been dealing with the issues arising (including police involved and stuff).
Oof, that's rough. I've going through it too, so I feel your pain! ><
  • N'aren is the apparent reason the group is there. He's gotten a tip that an artifact he's interested in is owned by the human.
  • Knowing that arranging a meeting with the human will not be simple, N'aren has asked his acquaintance Daniel to help him get into the human's office.
  • Valerie is N'aren's acquaintance and friend.
  • Ayama Ayama , did we decide you why Ana was there? Ana is the one that accidentally dealt the final blow.
This confused the heck out of me. Wth happened to Ana breaking up with the billionaire and Daniel and Bella being there for moral support and Valerie being the friend whose place they crash at after the event? Did that storyline get tossed out the window and no one bothered to tell me? :/

Oof, that's rough. I've going through it too, so I feel your pain! ><
This confused the heck out of me. Wth happened to Ana breaking up with the billionaire and Daniel and Bella being there for moral support and Valerie being the friend whose place they crash at after the event? Did that storyline get tossed out the window and no one bothered to tell me? :/

I ... didn't see that? So sorry. Was that on this thread? One sec rereading. Must be the lack of sleep

Edit: Don't see it anywhere? Where am I missing it?

Edit; I think you're referring to the example scenario I had mentioned in the beginning? That was just an example I had given but no one mentioned they wanted it. When each character gave me their summary, no one referred to it either. As far as I can see on the thread and any DMs I've received. The summaries each person gave didn't include it either.

Just a quick update. I'm waiting one on our players because I haven't heard from them since Wednesday. Because everything going on with COVID-19, I want to be more understanding and not assume they're not interested (when something else might be going on IRL). I'm super excited to start, however. I'm deeply sorry for the delays

Hey guys, I apologize for vanishing like that. You know how it is when RL suddenly explodes ^^" Guess we're waiting to see whether or not this RP still goes forward? Dunno if I should be catching up on anything.

Hey guys, I apologize for vanishing like that. You know how it is when RL suddenly explodes ^^" Guess we're waiting to see whether or not this RP still goes forward? Dunno if I should be catching up on anything.
I mean I've been just waiting to see if you'll be able to join or not :)

If you feel that you need time to catch up, we can also get started and introduce your characters through another way. We don't all have to be in that first scene.

Let me know.

taboo.angel taboo.angel Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Ayama Ayama voracity voracity Nightshade98 Nightshade98
Here's the final summary after syncing with all of you. Please give it a read to double check I didn't break anything.
Everyone, here's the summary of what I know of your characters (please post your own details to clarify as I'm sure you have more details than me):
  • D'ark is the secret influencer behind the incident being planned (for reasons that only he and Ilias knows). The group won't even know he's there or is involved when the incident is happening.
  • Valerie is N'aren's acquaintance. They've met and talked before. He knows of her family.
  • I've talked with @Ayama about Ava and here's how things are going to go: She was heading over to meet our victim to break up with him because of his toxicity when he starts going mental saying she belongs to him and stuff and threatening violence. As the other go in to talk to him, he will be facing them and physically trying to stop her from leaving resulting in her trying to protect herself and accidentally killing him with them in the room putting all of their lives in danger.
  • Eva is the dead human's new intern assistant who was in the room for business purposes and witnesses the whole thing.
  • Ilias is the security guard that witnessed the event and stole the security footage.
I'm planning on starting either tomorrow or Monday! But please let me know if the above sounds good for your character as well. I think we've gotten to a point where all the backstories get together right.

I'm going to be posting Ilias's info once I verify all's good in case I have to adapt him to a change needed for backstories to work. He's my joker card basically :)

Glad to hear from you, and hope everyone is taking care in these last few days. Thanks for the summary above there, my character's role checks out fine there.

It's been a minute since I've got my head in this but just as a reminder for myself, we're starting the roleplay right as the body hits the floor, correct? We will not need to be reenacting the 'getting through the door', or the actual murder scene - everyone is already in the room and the body is getting cold?

Glad to hear from you, and hope everyone is taking care in these last few days. Thanks for the summary above there, my character's role checks out fine there.

It's been a minute since I've got my head in this but just as a reminder for myself, we're starting the roleplay right as the body hits the floor, correct? We will not need to be reenacting the 'getting through the door', or the actual murder scene - everyone is already in the room and the body is getting cold?

Originally, I was planning on the murder already having happened. Everyone's already in the room, Ava has already committed the murder and you're staring at a bloody body on the ground.

Any objections? Any preferences?

Apologies for the delay in response. I ended up having to look after a sick family member as an emergency. All's good now so I should be logging in several times a day moving forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back