• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dawn of the Clans | Interest Check

Which would you prefer?

• A medium sized clan of cats traveling down from the mountains?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A small-medium sized clan of cats learning to live in a new territory?

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters

Tasteless

Boink Bean

Character Sheet
6193D86F-FDE3-453E-B946-CDC2A5674980.gif
Traveling down the Mountain
Approximately 8-10 cats travel away from their territory in the caves at the top of the mountain in search of a new territory. They will face many merciless enemies such as dogs and foxes, they will face hostile stays and even make a few friends along the way.
They will be forced to travel in heavy snow, cross dangerous canyons, see animals they have never seen before, and struggle to survive as they desperately search for territory plentiful enough for their survival and the survival of the generations to come.

Living in a new Territory
A medium to large sized group of cats that have arrived at a new, lush territory. They will be faced with splitting up when they realize they all don’t enjoy the current area, and that they all have different views.
They will encounter friendly rouges to join their ranks, and those that would rather fight over food and land.
The cats will have to learn new territory and hash out issues with their former clan mates, war and death is incredibly likely. Yet a new prophecy is approaching.

All cats will be accepted, friendly or hostile!

Last edited:
I'm curious, though I'm not quite prepared to give a definite commitment yet. If it's okay, I'd like to lurk and see what comes of this.

A couple questions... How traditional/non-traditional do you plan on this being? Do you have any plans about posting schedules or detail?

I'm curious, though I'm not quite prepared to give a definite commitment yet. If it's okay, I'd like to lurk and see what comes of this.

A couple questions... How traditional/non-traditional do you plan on this being? Do you have any plans about posting schedules or detail?
I would like this to be decently traditional, yet not copying the books if that makes sense. No posting schedule, and on detail I usually expect 7 full sentences per post.

Yeah, that makes sense. So a little more down-to-earth than, say, Angelstar flying around using mind control with her purple eyes. (x

So seven sentences minimum, any maximum? If you end up with a range of lengths, are longer posts still alright?

Yeah, that makes sense. So a little more down-to-earth than, say, Angelstar flying around using mind control with her purple eyes. (x

So seven sentences minimum, any maximum? If you end up with a range of lengths, are longer posts still alright?
That’s DEFINITELY not going to happen in my role play lol, i would never accept a character that was op or wasn’t a traditional cat for this type of role play.

And I love longer posts, I’ve never had a maximum due to this reason.

That’s DEFINITELY not going to happen in my role play lol, i would never accept a character that was op or wasn’t a traditional cat for this type of role play.

And I love longer posts, I’ve never had a maximum due to this reason.

Haha, I've definitely seen a few... interesting cats before....
So I'm assuming the challenges will be more natural than supernatural, with maybe only a little bit of StarClan shenanigans?

It seems that the two plots would go together well, I wonder if it would be possible for them to be combined? Unless one was the overwhelming favorite. I like the idea of travelling, but much prefer smaller groups to large ones.

I definitely like a more relaxed schedule, and I probably wouldn't be able to commit to a rigid timetable anyway. But if a relaxed pace is okay with you, I think I could probably manage. (:

Haha, I've definitely seen a few... interesting cats before....
So I'm assuming the challenges will be more natural than supernatural, with maybe only a little bit of StarClan shenanigans?

It seems that the two plots would go together well, I wonder if it would be possible for them to be combined? Unless one was the overwhelming favorite. I like the idea of travelling, but much prefer smaller groups to large ones.

I definitely like a more relaxed schedule, and I probably wouldn't be able to commit to a rigid timetable anyway. But if a relaxed pace is okay with you, I think I could probably manage. (:
Combining is definitely an option if it is chosen, and this is hopefully going to be similar to dawn of clans where there is only a few riddles that come late in the story.

I hope to see you come along !

Ooh, I'll be thinking about a character, then.

Do we know anything about the Clan? Their character, history, neighbors, preferred territory/prey, etc?

Ooh, I'll be thinking about a character, then.

Do we know anything about the Clan? Their character, history, neighbors, preferred territory/prey, etc?
So far the Clan is Lead by RowanOak, who lead them down from the previous territory in the mountains. They have only arrived at the new territory the night before so no exploring has taken place quite yet.
They history is that the clan lived deep in the mountains, until survival became impossible and they were tasked with finding a new territory for themselves and future generations.

All cats are welcome to have their own preferred prey and territory descriptions because later in the roleplay with cats will be forced to divide because of a prophecy. (Which is the creation of the five clans)

Okay, I'll be thinking about a character. The two I had in mind assume the existence of established rival Clans, so I may hold off on them until later. Probably I'll just go with a regular old warrior, I'll see if I have any ideas for them.

Okay, I'll be thinking about a character. The two I had in mind assume the existence of established rival Clans, so I may hold off on them until later. Probably I'll just go with a regular old warrior, I'll see if I have any ideas for them.
Not all the cats have to get along, you can have your two characters you originally planned. They are allowed to quarrel, argue and even fight. It’ll irritate RowanOak but he’s not going to kill them lol.

Not all the cats have to get along, you can have your two characters you originally planned. They are allowed to quarrel, argue and even fight. It’ll irritate RowanOak but he’s not going to kill them lol.

Haha, one of my lovelies would be finding a quarrel regardless... (x
But I think I would have to wait, because their planned story-archs involve relationships between the Clans. One a secret adoption, and the other a friendship between warring Clans. So if this goes long enough, I may introduce them.
In the meantime, I'll brainstorm a bit and think about relationships.

I watched Richard II recently, and I'm kinda playing with the idea of a struggle over power, especially if all/most parties involved are justified in their actions, or at least believe themselves justified. What do you think of a rival to Rowan, Tasteless Tasteless ?

If it's not too late to join this I'm certainly interested. Have a few other things that require my attention first, but I'll cook up a bio or two in a day or so otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back