• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Dawn of Justice] The Red Water University

Chizuru
Chizuru.jpg

Chizuru listened as Reo and the boy argued with each other. She wasn't sure she understood what they were talking about, but the boy seemed to want to kill people. Chizuru didn't want to kill anyone, but she also knew sometimes accidents happen, especially when using your powers. That's why Papa worked so hard to help her learn not to have to speak. So she wouldn't kill anyone else. As the teacher went over the lesson, Chizuru struggled to pay attention. What kind of villain was she? She just wanted to help her Papa and make him proud. What kind of villain would he want her to be? As she thought about it, a butterfly flew next to the window, drawing her attention away from the class. She stared past Reo, watching it as it fluttered there for a moment.

Luciano Carmine
1680659695434.png

Luciano listened to what Litwile had to say, he stared intently at the teacher as he garnered the information. He nodded slowly as he spoke, " Then give me the skills to get away with it. I'd like to think I am capable of getting away with murder of heroes. Otherwise, what is the point of this entire thing? Is it all a big cat and mouse game? " Luciano asked. " I understand what you are saying but what exactly is our goal? We are an organization, right? Are we trying to rule the world? Create chaos? Kill these heroes? " Luciano continued to ask, although the comparison to Snare did irritate Luciano underneath, he didn't let it get to him on the surface besides a scrunched-up face at the comment. Although he would quickly let it go as he listened to Litwile continue to explain. Luciano saw himself either under Professional or Mobster, he did do jobs for money and power, but now this was much more than that. He would need to do more to help his family rise back from the ashes. But he would have to stop being difficult in this class so far. " I'm done with my questions. " Luciano stated as he sat back in his chair and watched the professor.

1680678329858.png
Delores Duchlain

Del was quite pleased with the debates being discussed, it felt healthy to the mental diet of youth and helped her greater understand the mentality of her fellow academics. Delores already knew what kind of villain she wanted to be. She wanted to be known for her creations, abominations that were her beloved pets. Jenkins was only the beginning and she aspired to make her machinations known in due time. She listened to Professor Litwile, and it reminded her of the same sort of conversations she had with her mother. It always gave her a spark of fire behind otherwise cagey eyes.

Professional suited her nicely, she would gladly sell her 'pets' in return for disgusting amount of money. The thought of it practically made her float in her seat. Mobster would be just fine, but there was the geeky part of her that mentally checked 'mad scientist'. She quite enjoyed that, and found herself comfortable in such a role. Quirks a fascinating well of endless potential, something she was eager to crack.

"Luciano has a point, we at the very least, must contend with heroes. I am adverse to killing since corpses tell us far less than the living do, but if a hero insists on interfering with my experiments...well Jenkins is a work in progress, but he will eventually be the solution to that problem" She said giving him ear scritches.

"I believe if I keep working at it, I can splice a quirk into dearest jenkins!~"
She said, cackling as she pet jenkins, perching on her lap and eyeing Luciano curiously.

Reo Yamamoto

sample-bd99a794e5f5f4c81990e5e0bc6e8850.png

Reo slowly leaned back as she listened to the teacher, a small smile passing over her face at where she was placed by her instructor. To be honest, she didn't mind being there, not seen as much of a threat. She knew others wanted to do this as a job, but for her, she wanted to have fun. And how could she have fun if she was stuck in a padded cell for a good while after she went on a joy ride?

Her eyes flicked to Luciano and Delores before tutting. "You'll never know when a hero's quirk will throw a wrench into your happy murder spree. To be honest, that's the biggest problem with your plan of 'kill all heroes who get in my way.' You then never get to know the quirks or fighting styles of who you fight against, while every time you go and murder random people, the heroes learn more about you. You're stuck showing off your skills while you never get anything in return except for a higher threat level, and once you hit that point, you'll be fighting a bunch of heroes that you have no idea what to do with and get taken out." She ignored the fact that she never planned on doing any thinking of the sort about who she was fighting, but he seemed like... nah, who was she kidding, he liked killing too much to think ahead either. She put up her feet. "We don't have to kill heroes to beat them. Learning how to fight should be enough to not be a fuck up when you want to do your job, nor will it get in the way of your job or my fun. You know what will? Every hero in a ten mile radius coming to kick your ass and take you in, or even take you out if you are seen as big enough of a threat. Kind of makes things a whole lot more difficult, ya know? What if you need to work with other people? If you're out there giving everyone a 50 caliber restraining order, then you're making your team worse by association of being with you! Plus, you're now getting them stuck with more heroes attacking the team. This isn't just about what you want anymore, and putting more scratches on your gun will cause issues for others, not just you."

She turned her head to look over at Del. "As for you, I think you want spend the least amount of time in jail of all of us, don't you? I don't think your pet is gonna be let in with you, after all. And murder would definitely add quite a bit of time."

Luciano Carmine
1680659695434-png.1078733

Luciano was somewhat glad to have someone agree with him rather than bombard him with insults while yelling around like a fool instead of calmly addressing his points with sound points. His eyes moved over to Delorise once she began to scratch her creation's ears, Luciano stared at it quietly before giving her and her creation and slow nod of approval but wore no smile and instead had his serious face, although his eyes were a bit warmer to the two of them before he shifted his focus to the professor. Although he let out a sigh and a roll of his eyes with Reo and her big ass mouth started talking again. " That's why you learn about the different types of heroes and who are in certain districts. " Luciano stated, " Learn your targets, know who can be messed up, who can't. What are their weaknesses? Their quirks? Planning ahead usually helps instead of running in buck wild with no plan. " Luciano pointed out to Reo. " As I've said, it was merely a question of why not to someone who has been in this profession for a long time. Not someone who can't add 2+2. " Luciano was getting frustrated now dealing with someone he found to be... Quite fucking dumb, in his own words.

" Although, if a hero is getting close to figuring out who we are or what our names or anything of the sort. They need to be taken out. Similar to how that Pinwheel was just killed recently. Although he got killed by a psychopathic bloodthirsty maniac who cares not for thinking. If the situation calls for it, then it will need to be done. I'm not saying I intend to kill every hero I come across unless I have the means, gumption and bravado to back it up. But unlike you, I have goals that extend pass street level goons like you will wind up becoming. I will have to eventually get my hands dirty, and it won't be the first time. " Luciano stared at Reo now, a look of annoyance in his eyes and on his face. He hadn't been this annoyed in a while, he must have been jittery from worrying and being stressed about how he was going to bring his entire family back from the darkness they were submerged in.

Reo Yamamoto

sample-bd99a794e5f5f4c81990e5e0bc6e8850.png

The large lady scoffed at his insults before saying, "Oh? Yeah, I might not be the smartest gal like you obviously think yourself to be, but at least I wasn't dumb enough to get into a villain organization without knowing what I was getting myself into. You, obviously, didn't know, so I'll explain it in small words that you can get, alright?" She leaned over, moving her mouth almost dramatically slowly like she was speaking to a moron. "You're. Not. Alone... This. Is. A. Business."

Her tone changed as she said, "I'm going to be some street level villain, I'm not contesting that. In fact, that's what I want to be. But if you think for a fucking second that murdering heroes is a good business decision for this company we're in, you're a bigger dumbass than me. You'll get yourself in trouble and anyone you partner with. You'll force the police and heroes to focus more on this company than they already are, and the more heroes you and what's his name, the creepy dude from the auction... Well, whatever his name was, when people like you kill more and more heroes, it won't stop people from wanting to go after you, it'll just make more people want to take you down. And if you're unlucky enough, you'll end up taking some of our people down with you. Hell, if your luck is bad enough, you might take an entire part of the boss's business down with you. Do you think short term easiness is gonna make up for the problems you cause? Cuz it ain't, no matter how deluded you make yourself. Then your goals will mean absolutely fuck all." She flipped him off before shrugging. "Well, as long as I make sure I'm never affiliated with you, I guess it isn't any skin off my back when I see in the headlines that you've been caught and put away for a life sentence. I guess a letter to you saying I told you so would be enough then."

1672988944118.png
The teacher sighed and held the bridge of his nose, raising a hand up to the class and clearing his throat. "Insulting each other is not exactly conducive to a growth environment. In any case, you'll learn soon enough why I advise against hero killing for someone of your skill level. If you decide to do so once you graduate, such is your own decision. But for now, we'll be focusing on basics rather than dreams of grandeur. Lets begin talking about something simple for you all. Correctly picking your targets." He said, beginning to turn and mark some phrases on the chalkboard. "For starters, our most prime targets are those who are in risk of being in trouble with the law in poor neighborhoods. They will not alert the police to whatever we do because they themselves could get caught, and in a poor neighborhood the police won't bother going out of their way for your misdeeds. Typically, police in poor neighborhoods are easier to bribe, and poor neighborhoods often have good recruitment potential. Numbers are power in this sort of situation, no one will go against the majority here. And if they do, making an example of them is quite effective." He began to explain, starting with the best case scenario for the class to think about. "Now, can anyone tell me some exceptions to look out for, or situations where such a place may not be so lucrative to target."

Luciano Carmine
1680659695434-png.1078733

Luciano only rolled his eyes at Reo ranting once more, he was aware of what went into this organization, who said he didn't? He just wasn't happy about it because of his own hatred towards those that use quirks, that included himself. This being a business, Luciano was aware, he was involved in one previously. Getting nagged by an adult about what his priorities should be was a very annoying thing to deal with. He had enough of that with his own father... Father. How he missed him, despite how cold he could be, he was a good father. But when he came back to reality, he heard Reo's clawing at his ears again, continuing her rant. She is still talking!? Jesus, she didn't know how to shut her mouth. Although as she spoke continued to speak, Luciano brought a hand up to his eyes and stared at his nails, looking underneath them to make sure they were clean.

Although as the professor spoke up, Luciano's attention came back to the teacher, while he didn't agree with him completely, he did understand and gave a slight nod. Moving onto the subject of where they should start their criminality at and pursue, Luciano raised a brow. Poor neighborhoods were a good place to wreak havoc but was it usually worth it? Recruitment was one thing but to just cause chaos and disorder wasn't something Luciano liked. Although it was why people did pay his father's organization at one point for protection, and it was pretty effective at times. Luciano spoke up now giving his full attention and thoughts. " Neighborhoods with gangs posted up. Or better yet, small organizations that are paid to protect the area from us. It isn't worth the hassle usually. " Luciano stated, sounding as if he had knowledge of the subject he spoke of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back