• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Dawn of Justice] The Red Basin

NeramoDJI

Deodorant Devourer
1676936897728.png
It had been 3 hours since the Hokkaido Raven Market Incident. Ryuiki had brought back several individuals, notably a man named Lupin and a police woman draped over his shoulder. The two had undergone a process involving recieving pitch black tattoos on parts of their bodies, however the policewoman was not given a choice in her tattoo or location, as she was still unconscious until only recently. There was a group of people doing various activities inside the suped up warehouse that the newcomers found themselves in. A group of boys and a woman were playing cards around a table idly, with another group of around 3 sitting near a TV playing a multiplayer game on some kind of console.

The first to notice the newcomers arrival in the main room of the warehouse spoke out from the shadows, a woman dropping from the rafters above them and staring them in the eyes as she stood up in front of them.
1676937732707.png
"A thief and a captive? I suppose he really is just picking people up off the streets." She said simply, giving them a cursory glance before returning to whatever she had been doing, deftly climbing up the wall nearby and sitting back on the rafters. "Just don't cause trouble, the master will always know." She warned them idly, starting to inspect one of her blades, taking it out of it's sheath and holding it out under one of the lights.

Meanwhile however, there was a bit of a reaction when the two entered, the rest of those inside the building raising up their heads to look towards them, most of them with different facial expressions, but mostly being a kind of smile at having some new members.

1676938203751.png
The latest one who noticed them however, raised his head and glanced at the two, before calling out to the back of the room. "Oy! Big man, your new employees are here." The man called out, before getting back to presumably listening to music with how his hands were placed on his headphones.

With the call however, a familiar masked man came out from behind a few containers, crossing his arms as he appraised the two. "Ricky, you don't need to shout." He said with a roll of his shoulders, grinning at the new ones. "As much as I want to focus on greeting them, Snare is almost back with Ayumu and that boy who wanted to see me from the market. Venom, could you go get the door?" He asked, looking up towards the rafters as the ninja woman nodded. "I'll go get the freak." She said, leaning over the side and grabbing the rafter, doing a flip down towards a position near the back of the warehouse, walking out casually afterwards.

1676938531132.png
"Has anyone seen Cally?" He asked, starting to look around for whoever he was calling Cally, scratching the top of his head as he looked around. "I wanted to talk to her."

barbed-wires.png

9b095498056366e49e3f7ac83977f632.jpg

The emotions and mentality Snare was under, since his departure from the market, had been something akin to euphoria. He sung the stolen ring around his arm and leaked laughter like a helium canister as he meandered his way toward their hideout; snatching clothes from a line and adorned himself in a plaid shirt and capris. The warehouse on the horizon as he lead them, carefully but surely.

He couldn't help but hold the ring aloft, a grim prize of his first hero struck down. "Venom, won't you be so pleased with me~" He jeered, knowing it was often her who skulked the edges of their hideout "It was in haste and under duress, but the masterpiece I cultivated tonight was simply marvelous! Pinwheel was a fantastic easel" He said, laughing, greeting Venom at the entrance.

"I've brought our lonesome butterfly aficionado and a new friend who has quite the chip on his shoulder, with me of all people!. Ayumu trusted him enough to be left in his care for the time being so someone trained him well" Snare said with a shrug as he took a seat on the edge of a crate and decided to rest and watch Luciano and Ryuiki's conversation; relishing in the spoils of his conflict.

Calypso had found her perch among Ryuiki' home and workspaces, sitting high in the air with an unexpected nimbleness as she watched like a bemused cat, though her gaze would always veer from Snare. A beautiful kimono of swirling blues, greens, and greys flowing around her frame with a black morph suit barely seen underneath.

"I am always here, I merely like to watch your business play out without any intrusion. Superbia is upset I told her to stay home, but there are..." Her eyes drifting toward Snare for a moment before swiveling away "dangers they need not entangle themselves in"

1676960341252.png

Luciano Carmine
1677043308865.png

Luciano had followed after Snare and Ayumu, he had suspicions that he may be walking straight into an ambush or trap. Most likely he would be killed if he entered this building with these hardened criminals, it wouldn't surprise the teenager if he was being honest. Although he had nothing else at this point. His family was gone, either killed or locked away. The decline of his family was thanks to this asshole in front of him, Snare. Luciano's eyes were burning into Snare's back, he was already thinking of the things he could and would do to this bastard one day. But that would come later on, right now, Luciano needed to see if he can even convince this big mysterious figure behind the Red River organization that help break his father out of the biggest prison in the world. Luciano would have his father back and hopefully be able to convince his own father to work with whoever ran the organization.

Perhaps it was all wishful thinking, nothing but a boy's wildest dreams. Well, it was better than being dead, or soon he would be. Following Snare into this building, Luciano quietly approached and stopped, his eyes looked at the entire room, his gaze falling upon each individual within the room, although he never spoke to anyone. He was already familiar with Ayumu and found them to be a kinder and more equivocal man. After looking at nearly everyone, he stared at Snare for a few moments, a look of anger in his eyes as he stared at the wiry and grotesque man. Luciano thought about charging the man and kicking him in his head before stomping it into mush. But that wouldn't work, he'd see it coming and most likely cut him into pieces. His caltrops trick could work, throw a few of them at the wiry fuck and watch him become a crystal statue. Then the rest would attack and kill him. No. He needed to clear his head of all this.

His eyes fell onto Ryuiki finally, Luciano had no sort of malice in them, but he was looking him up and down, staring at how he presented himself. He was sizing him up. " I assume you're the leader of this ragtag group here. You're dressed like one. " Luciano finally spoke, " I would have brought a gift to you, but someone had swiped it while that entire market went to hell. Some sort of thief. I come here to make a deal of sorts. My name is Luciano Carmine of the Carmine Crime Family based in Italy. I am currently the leader and frankly probably the only one left to escape. " Luciano stated plainly to Ryuiki, Luciano had to be no older than 16 or 17 but spoke as if he was important or had power. " My deal is I want to help your cause, although my father is locked up currently in the most authoritarian prison in the world. He has the best control of the Italian Mobs but with him gone, it's been war. With him out we can rebuild and offer our services to you as a partnership. We were even working on a drug ring that would sever a quirk user of their quirk. Although that went belly up recently which caused the project to be raided. " Luciano was straight to business, his tone held no sort of desperation but deep down, he was desperate. He had nothing else. This was his only option. He would hold being a quirk user for a little bit to see what this man's reaction was.

Screenshot 2023-02-22 140038.png
Lupin looked back into the mirror set up in a quiet corner of the warehouse after his induction. His eyes were narrowed as he examined the tattoo; it was a product of his choices. He wasn't the type to be upset over things that cannot be changed, but he couldn't help but think how getting a tattoo at all was completely against his work. Any kind of marking was really. Admittedly he liked the design he had chosen it himself after all. It was meant to be an eagle, the bird serving as a reminder of the one thing he cherished most. Freedom. And he would have it back. The tattoo would stand out if he let his back show, however. Lupin knew there were moments to stand out, and moments to fade into the background. As much as he appreciated a good challenge, that didn't mean he actively shot himself in the foot.

Stepping away from the mirror he started to change out of his clothes into another pair he had brought with him. Without his drone, he didn't have access to his full wardrobe but he had stowed away an extra outfit on his person, just in case the Gabriel persona didn't work. His thoughts went back to his namesake as they often did when he considered his approach. Arsene Lupin had been described as a master of disguise, it would only make sense that Lupin II would be as well. He had practiced and prepared extensively before he took up the mantle of a Phantom Thief a Villain. But there was always room for improvement, new ideas and creativity were the foundation for a successful heist. This current outfit was no different, something new he may develop in the future. Though he couldn't use it around any of these "Red River" Villains after today.

Stepping out into the "bases" main room the thief found the invisible woman right there. Lupin hadn't formally met her as she had already been trapped in and1cb53607a364ddfbd8218f6bd83bb0de20994ba.png illusion while he had fought for her freedom. The thief almost wanted to apologize to her for failing, but for now, Lupin kept his mouth shut. She didn't have to know what he had done it's not like he hadn't had ulterior motives in the first place. Gentleman or not. Especially since at the moment, he wasn't a gentleman but a lady. Garbed in a rather traditional and brightly colored kimono Lupin looked like a picturesque ideal "Japanese beauty", though obviously with some foreign blood. "Oh. Hello, are you a newcomer to this 'Red River' as well? It is my first time in such a place as this." Lupin as this woman looked around the warehouse with an expression that seemed to say it was trying not to say something rude about it. "But where are my manners, you can call me 'Sofia' for now. As you may not be aware, I am a Villain. It is a pleasure to meet you." The woman "Sofia" had a kindly expression that spoke of genuine compassion and a polite charming smile.

As they spoke the Kunoichi-like woman dropped from the rafters. Sofia let out a startled "eep!" at her sudden appearance. The sleeve of her Kimono shot up to her mouth in surprise. And her eyes widened to match, yet it was a little stiff. Internally Lupin made a note to work on reactions. Sofia showed no reaction to being labeled a thief. After all, it was correct. This current persona was a test case there was no reason to play dumb on that front. As the young man examined the two of them then called out to Ryuiki. Sofia's eyes narrowed, but all the same, she waved to the young man with a smile. Then leveled a piercing stare at the Villain that stepped out. Ryuiki was as Lupin had met him, clad in his armor though this time he smiled at them. The large imposing Villain was friendly and strangely...homely? She smiled at him and bowed. "Sir." Giving a polite yet curt greeting while he went about his business.

Then the rather loud grisly Villain "Snare" came into the warehouse talking excitedly about some happening at the market. Lupin remember noticing the Villain through his drone but not much else, seeing him now however he wondered if he was the one behind the barbed wire that spread through the Raven Market. With a name like Snare, it was certainly possible. Sofia watched the unsettling Villain along with the other at his side, who was the cause of the hallucinogenic butterflies that had claimed the lady Liquid Fox, till Lupin had knocked her out of it. The thief hoped she had got away in one piece, she had been a rather endearing host. As Sofia gazed at the gathering of Villains she spotted a surprisingly young Italian man, one she recognized as the one who was to be the owner of the bomb. Well, before Lupin stole it right from under them. She hid a smirk behind her sleeve as she thought of it, finding some satisfaction in Lupin's heist even if it hadn't gone exactly how he wanted in the end. Looking towards the policewoman at her side she gave a polite, "Excuse me for a moment." Then stepped out from next to her walking up to Ryuiki as Luciano tried to appeal to the Villain. She held a neutral smile as she listened and waited, but it was evident the thinly veiled desperation in the boy even if he hid it well under the guise of "business" and "give and take". He approached Ryuiki as an equal or rather tried to. It was impressive. Sofia's eyes narrowed at the mention of his family. Being interested in why a son of such a family was all the way here in Japan. From Lupins sources the Mafia rarely if ever had dealings in the far east. Triad and Yakuza were quite aggressive to foreign groups trying to do much of anything in Asia.

"Oh my! You poor boy, it must've been horrible for you. No young man should be without their father!" Sofia spoke out suddenly seeming quite distraught over Luciano's situation. Casting her gaze to Ryuiki she looked practically devastated. "Sir, surely you'll hear the boy out?" She pleaded with Ryuiki appearing as if she may even cry at any moment. Internally Lupin was getting some amusement out of this, but he spent more of his time gauging reactions and adjusting himself slightly to better fit Sofia. When he and Ryuiki had met he was already "The Phantom Thief", so the Villain wasn't aware of his propensity to go about his day trying out various disguises. He should get used to it; Lupin wouldn't stop his training just because he was part of Red River now. Though he preferred the fresh and raw reactions he could get from passersby and strangers he would come across in his day-to-day.

Last edited:
Ayumu

IMG_5540.jpg

To say Ayumu wasn't in top form for meeting the new people was an understatement but if they were going to be working with him in the future, they would need to get used to his quirk's quirks quickly. While he stopped actively hallucinating, for the most part, the consequences of his quirk overuse weren't finished. Lacking his usual confidence and flair, he walked into the base with his thumb busy on the worry stone groove carved into his fan. "I wish I could have witnessed Snare's greatest masterpiece but I had a Soirée to attend. Snare tells me that the place was stormed, Father. It seems I wasn't able to keep things 'under wraps' as I had hoped." Under wraps from the Free Ravens that was. He glanced at the shadows of the room but there was nothing there. Seeing things wasn't so bad, but hearing the parents who never loved him tell him how much they did was more than he was capable of handling right now. All of it was shaping up to be a migraine at this rate. Still, he made a point of going over to Calypso and giving her a hug. “Hello, Mother.” He smiled, always happy to see her. She truly loved him and he her. For that brief moment, he was able to relax. It was always easier to deal with the consequences of his quirk with either Calypso or Ryuiki present.

Ryuiki being in business mode or not, Ayumu went over to Ryuiki, leaning on his side like a child seeking parental comfort.
"All of that aside, Luciano ended up being my babysitter tonight and did quite the job. He kept me safe and evacuated with me when things got dicey. If that's not a testament to his conviction, then I'm not sure what else is." His eyes landed on the woman and he narrowed his eyes at her slightly. He wasn't quite glaring, more just trying to rationalize her being there. "I see you've brought someone here as well. Were they at the market?" He grumbled to himself after he spoke, hearing voices he knew weren't there whispering words he knew were untrue and partially burying his face in Ryuiki's arm like that would silence them. He'd much rather be living in the lovely fantasy from before if he had to be away from reality, not haunted by such unpleasantries.

Last edited:
Liquid Fox
1677220539936.png

It took some time, but eventually Liquid had awoken from the dream someone had cast upon her, but when she came to she realized that she was somewhere very unfamiliar. her first instinct was to panic as she assumed she was in prison, but it didn't take long for her to notice the absent of bars and police officers. No instead she could hear somewhat cheery tones and pleasant conversation. "What the hell?" Her ears twitched as they picked up all of the different voices, some were a little familiar surprisingly. "Where am I?" Carefully hand quietly the vulpine thief extended her arms up into the rafters and her hands grabbed hold of the beams to start reeling her upward. her feet slipped out of her shoes, forsaking them in the name of stealth and silence.

As she rose to the rafters Liquid contorted her body around the beam until she was able to put her feet down on it for perfect balance. "Let's take a look around." She said softly before her palms and claws grabbed at the beams and she started to crawl around. She followed the somewhat familiar voices and the one scent that she remembered belonged to....Gabriel? Was that his name? It was somewhat comforting that he was here, but she was hoping to find her mentor, not some generous stranger.

It didn't take long for her to navigate to the main area where several people had gathered, but when she got there she started to recall the events of the market more clearly and began to remember who some of these people were. As the fox's heart rate sped up she laid down like most animals did, with her arms tucked under her chest and she tried to remain quiet while watching those below. 'What am I doing here?' She thought to herself.

Matsubara Li
1677221462536.png

The past few weeks had been hell on earth for Li and she had expected the market to be the gateway to the next ring where things would only get worse. But when she managed to clear her mind of whatever trance she had been in she found herself...comfortable. She was of course surrounded by strangers, none of which were familiar faces so that meant they weren't heroes or officers. She was still among the deplorable villains. Seated off to the side, she watched them go about their business, quiet as a church mouse and so wrapped up in watching and learning that she didn't even think about using her quirk to hide. It probably wouldn't have helped her anyway. Although she was no longer in a cage, she knew she wasn't free.

That was when a strange woman approached her while everyone else seemed to leave her alone. Li took a moment to examine the woman while she spoke, finding a few things about her to be...odd. But she seemed harmless enough, for a villain. "I'm..." her mouth hung open a second and then closed as Li found herself without an answer to Sofia's question. She couldn't call herself a cop when the villains were keeping her hostage and likely for some nefarious plot. But she certainly wasn't a villain or even a criminal.

She found some relief in Sofia's departure. 'No more deep thought questions.' The hostage told herself before she activated her quirk and turned invisible.

EMIYAman EMIYAman NeramoDJI NeramoDJI

Somewhere someone was crying. She couldn't tell who. As she focused on the sound, she began to realize it wasn't just one person. Somewhere someone was screaming. It sounded like they were calling a name. But she couldn't make it out. Everything was muffled, her sight, her hearing, her sense of smell, like she was trapped behind a glass wall. But then through the glass she could see him. Papa. He watched her for a moment before talking to the other men in the room. She wanted to hug him, to be comforted by him. She calls out for him. It hurts. She calls louder. The glass begins to crack. The men seem panicked. She screams.

Chizuru sits up to the sound of glass shattering in her head. The room is dark, illuminated only by the moonlight coming through the window. She knows she should just go back to sleep, but the nightmare is still fresh in her mind. It wouldn't hurt to check if Papa or Mama were available to tuck her back in. Even if they were gone, Ricky or one of the older kids might help her. She'd even take Venom. Stuffed sheep in hand, she hopped down from her princess castle bed. The floor was relatively clean, with only a few toys strewn about, so making her way to the door in the limited light wasn't difficult.

As she walked down the hallway to the main room of the base, voices could be heard talking. Among them she picked up the one she wanted to hear. Papa. She approached and peered into the room from around a doorway. Inside she could see Papa talking to several people. Ayumu was there, and Ricky, and Snare, she shuddered, but there were people she didn't know as well. A woman in a kimono and a young man. The young man seemed agitated, someone she would want to avoid. But the woman in the kimono seemed friendly and kind. She wondered if she would play with her another time. She hesitated, shyly, but decided to brave the newcomers. Her hooves clanged softly on the metal floor as she ran past the newcomers, wrapping her arms around Papa's leg.

1676937732707.png
Venom rolled her eyes as she slid the metal door aside for the three, swerving through the warehouse exterior like a snake with how smooth she swayed around the pallets and storage racks, simply speaking back once Snare had addressed her. "I am pleased you came back with clothes this time." She said, guiding the group back to the back of the building and sliding the concrete panel open, revealing a stairwell down beneath the ground into the deeper facility. At the end of the stairwell and hallway, the door into the backroom the rest found themselves in was found, allowing the rest of the scene to take place as she flipped herself back up onto the rafters.
1676938531132.png
Upon being made aware of Calypso's location, Ryuiki turned and raised a hand towards him, a stream of water flowing from it and moving towards the rafter she was seated on, as the water seemed to form around the bottom of her, gently lifting and maneuvering her towards himself, holding the woman in his arms and hugging her quite close to himself, before gently letting her down to the ground while still remaining close to her. "Yes, I believe it's best she stay behind. Snare may be docile while under my orders, but no need to take unnecessary risk." He turned to the others, starting to hear out Luciano's statements, humming silently as he looked at the boy who tried to carry himself as an equal, which rather than impress Ryuiki, admittedly offended the man that some brat from a family that got thwarted thought he could look him eye to eye. "Ah, I'm glad both of you could join us, Li and Sofia. As our newest members, it is my pleasure to welcome you into my family. Everyone in this organization is family, and I will protect you as fiercely as I would my own children. For as long as you bear my mark, that is precisely what you are to me." He said, welcoming the two with open arms in the metaphorical and literal sense at the same time. He knew about the disguise, but he also knew how to have fun, so he'd let Lupin have his fun with the disguises.

However, his offense was lessened when he was told of the boy helping Ayumu, nodding silently. "Well, normally I wouldn't take such an endeavor for something like this, but instead, due to you helping my son in a time of need, I will hear you out and negotiate, as Sofia requests. First correction to your deal, we will not be working 'alongside' each other. The fact your father was caught at all shows me that it would be a liability to let him have too many contacts with my organization, except for one exception. I will free your father and who I can of your organization, under one condition, and it is non-negotiable. Anyone involved with this will be marked with the same as the rest of my organization. And this will be made clear, you are working under me, we are not equals. The last person I worked with as an equal has declared war on me as of 2 hours ago. I will not be making that mistake again." He said, making his stipulations clear, glancing towards the man with yellow hair apparently named Ricky, who seemed to be intently focusing on those in the room. Ryuiki began to speak once more, this time with a much less firm tone. "Now, I want to reiterate, in other cases, I would not even bother doing such. Those who consider themselves leaders in this sort of business can't be trustworthy, it is simply our nature when it comes to other leaders. However, you protected my son, and that is a debt I will not leave to be unrepaid." He pronounced to Luciano, while ruffling up Ayumu's hair. However, the ears of the helmet twitched a moment as he began to look around, humming a bit. He turned around, starting to look towards the back entrance, his hands raising up towards his helmet.

He knew his daughter was coming to him after having a nightmare, and he knew his helmet was a bit scary to the young ones, so he began to slowly remove it, the long flowing mane following with the helmet, as he placed it down on the ground.
"Ricky, censor me." He said simply, starting to turn around. Ricky, the boy at the poker table simply tapped his fingers on the table as a light static sound rung in the ears of those present, as Luciano, Snare, Sofia (Lupin), Matsubara, and Liquid, when looking upon Ryuiki's face beneath his helmet, couldn't actually see a face, and instead it was blurry to them, almost pixelated, like an online censor. However, even with the censor, those present could see a mane of white hair with hints of magenta, reaching down to the mans back.

He knelt down when Chizu ran inside, picking the little girl up into his arms and hugging her, smiling down at her.
"Did you have a nightmare Chizu?" He asked, petting her head with a gentle tone to his voice, hugging the girl close. "Well, those mean people from the lab won't ever get you again." He said, somehow knowing the contents of her dream without needing to be told what it was, kissing the girl on her head. "Papa was doing some business, but you can stay with me and mama while we do. In the morning we can go out to the park with your brothers and you can play frisbee with them, would you want that?" He asked, holding her close and hugging her tight still, wanting to be as comforting to the girl as most he could. "Give papa a second, I need to be scary for a second." He told the girl, before he turned his head towards the rafters where Liquid watched on.

"Do you plan on showing yourself fox? Or do you need me to show you to the class." He said, staring directly at her as the villains present at the tables began to look at the meeting, almost seeming like a den of wolves all looking at a cat.

Chou Ayumu
Phantasm

IMG_5540.jpg
As expected, sitting with his Father was grounding and helped with his wavering reality. Ayumu turned his head to where the invisible woman had been. "Ah yes, the whole reason we went to the market to begin with." He murmured. So, her name was Li. Seemed she was still shy and not really buying into the whole family bit. In time, he would learn if she would adjust or accept that this employment was truly worthwhile and accept it. His attention was turned when Father was speaking to Luciano. It was true that such a thing wasn't usually going to be considered by Ryuiki but perhaps with the recent loss of the Free Ravens, this could become a good opportunity. Reforming the Carmine family into an extension of their own family could prove useful. Ayumu smiled as his hair was ruffled. "Sadly my Soiree wasn't enough to salvage our relationship with Corvis but you're getting a good deal here, Luciano. You're joining our family to get your family back." If Snare had been the only snag in their relationship it probably would've worked but things had escalated so far beyond after Ayumu stopped being lucid that it was out of his hands.

When Chizu came in, Ayumu frowned. The poor girl. His own childhood was bad but couldn't compare to the nightmare she'd been dealt. If he still wasn't teetering from his overuse, he'd make a nice fantasy for her to enjoy while Ryuiki finished his business. "Chizu, dear. Do you want to sit with me?" He asked, making a white Butterfly of Truth in his hand. It wasn't much but a pretty thing to distract her and using his quirk at all in his state made the voices louder but that was alright, made the moving shadows actual figures with old familiar faces. "I've got a special little butterfly just for you." He shifted away from Ryuiki slightly and sat down, getting comfortable so Chizu could climb in his lap if she wanted.

Last edited:
Liquid Fox
1677439191880.png
Watching from her place up above, Liquid became confused as she tried to figure out who these people were and what was going on here. It seemed like leftovers from the Market, but there were more and there was even talk of family. In the back of her mind she was missing her mentor and her sisters, worrying now over Chibi's safety and wellbeing. She let out a sigh, but quickly sucked it back into when the person in charge called her name. Her eyes narrowed upon the man as he spoke, his words not making any sense to her. "I only need to be shown the way out." The Fox replied. She rolled off the side of the rafter and landed perfect on her feet in a crouching position, like an animal ready to pounce.

Her golden eyes scanned over the faces of the people in the room who had stared at her. "Thanks for saving me from the market, but I'm not interested in joining whatever this is." The thief declared boldly.

NeramoDJI NeramoDJI

Luciano listened to this strange girl in a bright kimono kimono appear from the side, named Sophia apparently, his eyes moved to her while she exclaimed what a terrible situation he was Yeah, no shit. Luciano had thought, the guise of her seemed... Fake. She most likely wasn't expressing her real feelings, he found her to be too exaggerated in an almost mocking tone which made Luciano keep his serious expression. Ayumu would then speak up for the gang less gangster, which caused Luciano to look up at the butterfly boy, Luciano couldn't help but smile a bit, he liked that this man stuck up for him despite only giving him a simple job of protecting and evacuating him from that market hell. Luciano did nod to Ayumu out of respect for his words.

The sounds of clopping would alert Luciano, he looked down to see this small... What the fuck, they have sheep children here? Did this guy fuck a goat or something? Luciano wondered to himself as he watched as it clung to Ryuiki's leg. Now it was time for Ryuiki to speak, Luciano looked up at this... Blue villain as he talked of him not being his equal and having to serve him, which Luciano's expression did not change but he did clasp his hands into fists, he hated that answer. " My father was only caught because someone with a quirk got our entire operation derailed and brought it to light. Someone we know who uses barbed wire. " Luciano's eyes moved to Snare, his eyes now filled with anger at the man. They would then return to Ryuiki, " Not everyone needs to have this mark, only us that are at the top and know what the operations are would. Otherwise, if we have grunts that get caught, they do not need to know we are associated with your people. Wouldn't want the authorities to have knowledge you are dealing with outside gangs. And they do not need to know that we are associated with you. " Luciano's gaze and tone were neutral again, although he was tempted to show some sort of resent in his negotiation, he released his hands after taking a deep breath.

To be honest, Luciano hated the idea of having this guy's mark because he had trust issues with his own crew. To Luciano it showed this wasn't a family but more of a slave ring. Like having a bomb collar on your neck and doing as some power-hungry woman said otherwise, she blew your head off your body. A family has to have trust in its foundations, not having a chain wrapped around your leg. That is what Luciano furious, he looked and saw that everyone here was okay with this, most likely those that weren't were eliminated. This was something he had to decide for his own family but the potential wealth and power they could get out of this was immense. They could take over Japan and get out of Italy. Luciano's gaze stared at the ground for a moment before he heard Ayumu speak up, telling him that the deal was a good one. He would join this family to save his own. " I'd be putting my own family in a slave ring. " Luciano countered, and he didn't like the thought. But when Carmine thought about... The mob was basically a slave ring too... Everything you did was for the Don, but there was more of a family base there, the only difference between the mob and this was in the mob you could betray someone and escape then have a possibility of dying. Here, this Ryuiki asshole made sure that wasn't an option. You betray him you die. It was something Luciano respected. He ruled with fear of death at any moment but if you did as he wanted and didn't have thoughts of betraying him, you were good. Although was there a way to escape this if you join? In the mob, you sometimes were allowed to retire as long as you remained in contact with the mob. This seemed like a once you're in, you're in.

Luciano gritted his teeth Damn it all. I have to do this; I am a fool whether I accept or decline. The kid thought, " Fine. I accept your stipulations. " Luciano stated almost bitterly, he didn't like this at all. But his eyes wandered off and laid upon this... Well, very attractive foxy woman, her hair and ears were white as snow with her eyes being a glowing yellow, she had a tattoo on her neck which Luciano found the most attractive about her, he actually had to blink to make sure he wasn't dreaming. Maybe this wouldn't be all bad. Luciano thought, his attitude changed a bit as he looked back to Ryuiki to see what he had to say. Just for her to state that she would not be joining which then disappointed Luciano, he could see himself and this gal being a thing in the future. If destiny brought them together once more. His eyes turned back to Ryuiki only he instead had this field around him that censored what he said and looked like. The thing was, this guy was known to be a really paranoid guy, so paranoid that you didn't even know his name in some places. Yet, he took off his helmet here in front of them all. While the rest of couldn't do anything, Luciano could have. He had acquired his gun back that was in his belt under his coat, it wouldn't be hard for Luciano to grab it and fire at this guy. Of course, Luciano wouldn't do it, he had too much on the line. It was just the fact that he COULD if he wanted to... Unless the field would stop the bullet then that would be bullshit. " If you're going to leave. Now would be the time to do so. " Luciano looked back to Liquid Fox as he turned his head and bobbed his head behind him, indicating the door was right there. " Hopefully we can meet later on. " Luciano gave her a wink and smile.

barbed-wires.png

He could practically feel the vitriol seeping from Luciano, steady and constant their whole trip here. It felt like an ember out in the cold, not yet fully matured. Hate was an interesting beast to him, almost as alien to him as companionship. He wondered if it would be worse to his victims if they knew he held no hatred in his heart when he ended their lives? It was simply a passion, a love even, and he felt that high thrum throughout his whole body. Neramo and his facsimile of a family continued to elude his understanding and found the dynamic bizarre.

"Looks like our 'family' grows" He started with only mild disdain for the word, directing his interest toward the young carmine.

"I do remember ruining a few of my old employer's businesses...that was your father? Wonderful!. Old man carmine and I came to an impasse on my future under his tutelage, something he didn't tell you it seems. If you fear what may embrace you, then you will only ever embrace what you fear. Your father detests quirks...and yet employed me anyway. It looks like were are allies and I get to...look after you. What fun!" Snare grinning behind his mask as he weaved truth and lie, figuring telling the boy everything wouldn't be fun at all.

Many of the members of Red River started to come out of the woodwork, and it was only natural they were all interested in the happenings of tonight's events, and two members were being inducted so it was an even grander occasion. Snare moving around the other side of Calypso as she and his master landed on the ground gracefully.

"Repercussion will arrive from any art, Avant Garde, but hark! My reputation will grow separate from yours and the Red River! My name can deflect infamy and lure revenge heroes who hear of poor pinwheel's demise" He said, holding up the wheel blade like a proud and twisted son.

1677559856404.png
𝓒𝓪𝓵𝔂𝓹𝓼𝓸💋
Calypso found his quirk to be incredibly gentle, and always felt the cool waters refreshing to her body and mind. Cold Showers were a love of hers and it harkened to the scales that ran down a great deal of her form. Thin lines of scales tracing down her eyes and chin, enjoying how the coolness felt on them. her serpentine eyes vibrant with a soft yellow, lacking predatory alertness. She had been a mother most of her life and shown only adoration toward new and old faces she had seen over the many years her and Ryuiki had been together.

Calypso was the most prestigious owner of Ouroboros; One of the largest clubs in Roppongi. 'The Oracle of Roppongi' had become her moniker. A mysterious woman who ran her business with her daughters and created quite the sultry empire of their own. She was all intents and purposes a valuable asset, but from the way they looked at eachother, it was anything but. Her serpentine gaze softening as they leered around the edges of his face, but softened all the same. She brightened as her most beloved Choi returned, larking and bright.

"It is so good to see you return dearest Ayumu, That market is often trouble, but I haven't seen this level of commotion in some years" She said, patting Ayumu as he went to see Chizuru; beaming as she saw the two. A pair of darlings she treasured quite earnestly. The system failed them, and left Neramo and Calypso to fill that void. She was more than prepared; A litany of talents under her belt beyond her Basilik quirk.

Chizuru
Chizuru.jpg

Chizuru wrapped her arms around her Papa as he held her. She felt comforted and safe in his arms, and the memory of the nightmare seemed to vanish. She nodded when he asked about going to the park. She loved the park and the feel of the soft grass on her hooves. Her Papa knew just how to cheer her up. Feeling better, she squeezed her Papa one last time before struggling to inform him she was ready to get down. She accepted Ayumu's invitation, being one of her favorite siblings. She climbed into his lap and leaned against him. She tried to stay awake but it was late and she didn't understand the conversation happening between everyone. Her lids grew heavy and, finally, she fell asleep in her older brother's lap.​

1676938531132.png
Ryuiki looked over those who spoke, holding Calypso closer to himself, rolling his shoulders slowly. "Good, my friend Sarah will see to it you are marked. Sarah!" He called out, as a few tiny footsteps were heard getting closer, a door opening to reveal a very small chibi looking woman who walked in with a small cup of coffee.
1678325971545.png

"Another mark boss?" The high pitched squeak of the woman trilled out, taking out a small tattoo needle gun, hopping up onto a nearby stool. "C'mere big fella, this might sting just a bit, but you look tough enough to handle it." She said, patting the table next to her.

While that was being dealt with, the yellow haired boy at the table slowly played his card to the table he was playing at, not even bothering to look at the others as he commented seemingly without any prompting.
"You'd be dead before you touched the grip." He said, not bothering to elaborate any further. The idiot he was addressing would know who he was talking to, and he didn't owe said idiot any further explanation in the first place.

With that sorted, Ryuiki slowly turned to Liquid.
"I saved you out of respect for your sister. And out of respect for your sister, I'll let your tone just now slide. I respect good employees, and your sister is one I respect quite a bit. Shortcut, send her home." He said, a boy with pink-ish red hair standing up and saluting. "You got it boss, hold still lady, I don't wanna accidentally cut you in half." He said, focusing for a moment as he raised his hands up, a blue portal slowly appearing beneath her feet, letting her fall through with gravity with a metal clang on the other side of the portal.

"Also, Snare, can you at least clean the blood off that thing, it reeks worse than the rats. In the meantime, Sofia, I want you to look into this prison Luciano's father is being held in. If there's anyone who can break into a place like that, it's you." He said, giving the 'woman' a two fingered salute, simply wanting to make the thief feel welcome, after all, he did truly wish to treat his gang like family. And then there was the matter of the policewoman. "And as for you, I want you to stay around here for a few weeks, I'm curious about your quirk and want to look into it some." He said, before he began to speak in the minds of those in the room who already bore his mark, namely Snare and Calypso, but including Sofia for the heck of it.

"Okay, to both of you I want to point out how redundant what he just said is. 'We only got found out because a quirk user attacked us.' Wow, do you realize what LITERALLY 80% of the population is? If a single quirk user brings you down, how the actual fuck do you expect to look me in the eyes and call me your equal. Even if that quirk user is you snare, no offense, I am well aware how efficient you can be." He said incredulously to the ones who could hear him, before placing his helmet back on his head.

barbed-wires.png

Snare hadn't felt such elation in years, and while most of it was the euphoria from his macabre work; He couldn't help but find this twisted arrangement of theirs...rousing in some way. He couldn't quite relate it to any one emotion, but it was like like sweet sediment on a bed of black soot. He craned his head when asked to clean his trophy, bemoaning the effort, but doing it regardless as a thin wire brought a cloth to his gloved hand. The wire spooling back into his arm as he cleaned it off, cackling as the towelette was ruined near instantly, drawing it up to his masked face and inhaling deeply the scent of his first. One he'd never forget.

His expressions were nigh impossible to determine underneath his mask, but Neramo could almost feel a grin every time Snare's voice responded in kind to his mental connection.

He is but a pup, let him taste the vast oceans between us, and reality will do the rest~ I bid you adieu, I am actually quite worn out! Pinwheel would have been a problem, had he not be so...distracted-

Snare did not bother to give his other 'family' members a proper farewell since he felt more akin to the alcoholic uncle, only he was drunk on a fearsome artistic drive these shy wallflowers didn't understand nor appreciate. He was eager to add this prized piece to his collection; his room coined 'The Gallery of Unease' by the wireframe sign he hung on the door. Classical music blaring before closing the door behind himself.

𝓒𝓪𝓵𝔂𝓹𝓼𝓸💋
1678681496008.png
She chuckled at the correspondence that Neramo had given her, finding Luciano's behavior cute. It was difficult for her to separate her maternal instincts at times and felt the burden this young man carried. He could use a few courses in manners it seemed, and she only smiled. Her slitted eyes wise beyond their years as she followed the black sheep of this organization parlay with Neramo before leaving to his decrepit dwelling. She believed every soul was worth saving, but she wasn't sure if Snare had one.

The chill he constantly gave her skin leaving as warmth returned to the room. Calypso drawing closer to her beloved. Her eyes softening as they looked up at him with bemusement. "If only we were at the club, I'd ask you dance with me~. You are more chipper and lenient today so your feet must be on right this time" She said, hiding a chuckle behind a fan

"I do so enjoy it when our family is together; I would love to bring the daughters but...It is an unnecessary risk. I love you dearly, but I want them to go their whole lives without meeting that" She said, pointing vaguely toward where Snare vanished.

"But I digress, I actually have some excellent news! I believe I have found the perfect real estate for an Ouroboros expansion. I believe it is going to be quite the success, especially if it were to be something you would appraise for your endeavors aswell, though I still do not want your business conducted on the ground if it could be helped" She said, smiling as she ran a supple hand across his chin, slacking her fan and breezing it across her dark bangs.

Chou Ayumu

IMG_5540.jpg
Ayumu chuckled softly, holding Chizuru against his chest while she slept. Of course, the irony of Luciano spitting vitriol at those with quirks when 80% of the population had them and they as the Red River were a villain organization founded on their own use of such quirk usage was quite humorous. He speaks boldly, even for someone desperate for help. I'm inclined to agree with Snare on this one. He's just a pup, unaware of the vast oceans. Putting him in the University ought to teach him some things at least. That was of course if he was willing to learn. He looked down at his little sister. Ayumu would go so far as to wager that she knew far more about those oceans than Luciano did.

He perked up at the mention of the Ouroboros expanding. "How interesting~ I would love to see this new place you have your eye on, Mother." While he wasn't one who worked there himself, he did like to stop by on occasion. It was his favorite place to get a drink and do some meaningless flirting. All in all, a great place to relax and unwind.

Luciano Carmine
1679158185070.png

Luciano didn't cower before these people, he had to show bravado, of course he was aware that 80% of the population were quirk users, although the Carmine family made sure to pick people that weren't associated with families with Quirks. Although this was pretty flawed, they still managed to keep their family around this long, influence and money had gotten them this far. But the Carmine family was a rather quirkless family, up until Luciano discovered his. Which he wasn't sure if it was a genetic mutation or maybe his mother did have a quirk and that's why he never seen her before. He wasn't sure nor did it really matter anymore.

Although when his thought ran to him using his gun on a exposed Ryuiki, he heard someone mention that he would be dead before he even touched his grip. Luciano's eyes looked over to the yellow haired fuck, although Luciano's thoughts flowed quickly as he tried to find words. But instead Luciano took it on the chin and backed his hand away from the 9mm in the belt of his jeans. He smirked a little actually, impressed by this yellow haired boy.

Although when Snare turned to leave, Luciano's eyes darted to the insane man then narrowed. Anger rose in the young man I am going to kill you one day and make sure you feel a million pains. This I swear on my name. Luciano thought to himself as he heard a woman walk on out, telling him to sit on get a tattoo, Luciano hesitated and did not want this. No, he hated this. A tattoo for this asshole? A mark upon his body for man he just met? A very paranoid man. Yet as Luciano told himself no and not do this, his body still moved towards this woman, taking a seat on the stool while he looked forward with a stoic expression.

" Just get it over with. " Luciano sighed as he removed his jacket then his t shirt underneath where he would show off his somewhat built body, although there was signs of scars and damage on his body from doing mob work. Gunshots and cuts, even the occasional burn. " Place it on my back. I'd rather not see it. " He took a deep breath, not because he was nervous of the tattoo, but because he wanted it over with. " A meerkat, if you could. " Luciano stated. And he was really going through with this... All for his father and family. It would be worth it. It had to be. There was nothing else in this world for him. He knew the business inside and out. But that would be later, for now, Luciano would have to get used to this family now. He liked Ayumu and hated Snare. Ryuiki, he respected but disliked. He didn't have much of a opinion on the others yet, but the yellow haired fuck he was intrigued by, a mind reader otherwise how else would he know what Luciano was thinking in that moment. Luciano was young and pretty naive but he did catch onto things quickly. He knew he had a lot to learn from this, and this would be the only way for him to redeem his family. Luciano sighed as he waited for the tattooing to begin.

Matsubara Li
1679266073933.png

It was only a matter of time until the villains found a use for her and now that she'd been sold to this group, it seemed that she would finally be put to work. The man in charge said he wanted to know more about her quirk and she didn't know which she feared more; becoming some experiment or having her quirk used to hurt the innocent people of Japan. Her stomach started to churn and sweat beaded up across her forehead. Li thought she was strong enough to hold out hope for another rescue attempt, but her mind was telling her there wouldn't be one. "I won't be your pawn. I won't help you hurt innocent people." She declared. Despite her brave words, her hands were clasped together, squeezing one another anxiously.

"Threaten me or hurt me as much as you like, I won't become a villain. You've wasted your money." Li Promised.

Liquid Fox
1679266527781.png

Kaori gasped as she fell through the portal, watching as the room and the people in it slowly started to disappear from her field of vision. That man mentioned her sister and the respect he had for her. She couldn't help but wonder what kind of group Phantom was working with and why. But her mind was drawn elsewhere as she landed in a new venue with another unfamiliar face.

Remy Summers
1677875986522.png
A woman strode into the building, her entourage of six following closely behind. Mostly everyone in the building could probably break her like a twig, but then again the group around her could protect her in some way- it was why she had chosen them to stand by her in the first place.

The air felt thick with tension, as if someone had argued. IT would probably be her problem later on, but at the moment, planning was happening instead of shouting. She was late to the party, but she had...a betrayal to deal with. The only option there was to obliterate two of the Quirk users she forcibly "employed" in her service. Those spots needed to be filled, and she had come across a lucky find- a healer had recently died, and near enough where she could pick them up without too much trouble. The man wasn't a very good healer considering he had died, but even a lower-level healer was worth enough to add to her group.

Whichever villain she encountered, whether it be Luciano, Ryuiki, even Snare would get a small greeting of hello, before addressing everyone. "I'm sorry for being late. I'd love to help, after I bring him back to life, and that's going to take me a little while to bring him back correctly. If anyone has a Quirk they would like me to bring, then inform me before we leave so I can make arraignments." IT would take some maneuvering and focusing, so a written list would be quite helpful.

She had drawn the shorter end of the stick, as her room was directly next to Snare's- which meant heading in that direction. It felt like the mental load in her head had lifted a little, as having to constantly keep alive thirty different quirked individuals alive and standing when they should be dead was always a strain on her. To make them living and breathing was always costly- as the price would be them immediately becoming corpses again.

1679986148954.png
Snare kept to himself more often then not, when he was not needed or otherwise. He was within his 'Gallery of Unease' as he had named it. It was unknown to everyone in red river what exactly went on in that room, except their boss of course. It was surprisingly monotonous, but fervent work process that resulted in morbidly detailed wire sculptures of his victims; captured in their final moments, quite literally as the body was meticulously wireframed. His art causing the need for three expansions in the past year, claiming Red River 'had given him a wild hair of creativity'.

"Oh Pinwheel~ Yours will be one to remember. They'll want my head for sure, even a fool could see how valiant you were. How unfortunate that the girl you were trying to save was never in any danger. She will likely live out her days, mewling, but alive. Oh how I wish I could bring you back, to kill you again....My hero~"

Snare couldn't help but laugh at the implication, severing the wire still connected to his finger and finishing the wire sculpture of Pinwheel. The detail on his face immaculate as snare was quite thorough. He was disappointed that he could not get Pinwheel's body, but he had outdone himself in the three days he spent fervently crafting it. There was just one final backdrop he wanted to give it, but that required Kenny's help. Snare unlatching his creaky steel door and making it only a few feet before noticing another of the 'alumni' of Red River. Remy.

"I'd say you didn't miss much, but a new pup has been indoctrinated. An interesting boy, loud mouthed. We'll see if he lives long enough to learn about the bosses temperament toward manners~"

Snare clicking his tongue before meandering down the hall, heels clicking against stone as he made his way toward Kenny.

Attachments

• 1679986577618.png
    1679986577618.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
Chou Ayumu

IMG_5540.jpg
Ayumu chuckled as Remy came back in. He lifted a hand to wave at her. "I see you've brought someone new to add to your entourage. How exciting." He chuckled, shifting little Chizuru carefully so he could finally stand with her in his arms. "I'll give you the rundown once you have time, don't worry. For the moment, I'll go take little Chizu back to her bed so she can sleep peacefully." He was able to hold her with one arm, using the other to rub slow circles into her back.

"Snare did get quite the new piece for his Gallery tonight that perhaps he might be interested in showing you. I'm disappointed I missed the show." He sighed but shrugged. "Such is how the world goes I suppose. I'm sure I'll get to hear about it quite thoroughly on the news though."

Ayumu turned to his parents, bowing slightly to them out of respect while still being mindful of his little sister in his arms. "Father, Mother." With that, he headed out of the room and back up to the living space that Chizuru would be much more familiar with. Still, those whispers were there, less ignorable now that he had no one else to interact with, no loving parents present to chase the shadows away.

Perhaps Ayumu should go lie down as well. Frankly though, he didn't want to dream about the past or whatever twisted version of it he would see. He'd go find Remy instead and ask to watch her. Seeing her work was fascinating and any company was good company when his mind was like this, bordering reality and dark fantasy. If she wanted to be alone with her subject, he could count on Snare to regale him with the gruesome tale from tonight he supposed.

Arriving at Chizuru's room, he tucked her into her bed. "I don't envy your past but I do envy that you only see things in your dreams, little Chizu." He murmured to the sleeping girl. "You'll grow up to be much stronger than your big brother you know. For now though, just learn to enjoy being a kid." He kissed her forehead gently and left to go find some company to chase out the voices in his head.

Remy Summers
1677875986522.png
Remy gave a little grin to Ayumi, gesturing to her latest find. "Healers don't die too often, so I'm pleased with this find. He's not the best healer, but better than not having him at all." He could watch if he wanted to, but she didn't allow it often, as using her Quirk to bring back people was surprisingly intimate- at least to her. At least she had an alright relationship with mostly everyone at Red Basin. They were a dysfunctional family- no Brady Bunch here.

Remy was about to head to her room with her new body when she noticed Snare opening the door to his room, exit the door, and leave it open. Remy was playing with fire, but the call of the spirits in this room was intoxicating.

She knew Snare wouldn’t like anyone in his room, but she was drawn to the newest, freshest body that Snare had made into his “art.” Maybe it was her volatile mood, maybe it was the fact that she had some of herself left to give, maybe it was because Snare had left the door open, but it drew her to the bodies in a way it never had before. The healer was forgotten for now. Bringing him back with her Quirk could be done later. An hour or two later wouldn’t make as much of a difference anyway.

Remy reached out a hand, touching the hero’s chest, hands splayed out- forming the connection between her soul and his. Black energy that looked almost fiery came from her hand, disappearing deep into the body wrapped in wire- the lamp that would draw the soul, the consciousness, the thing that made the hero alive. A part of her was given to Pinwheel, her life force sustaining his when it should only be hers and hers alone. IT also trapped the soul inside, like sticky paper trapping flies or glue paper trapping rodents. Remy’s own eyes had blackened considerably with the absoluteness of death- only visible when she was using her Quirk to bring a person back- from where, she did not know. Either way, she stopped touching him, stepped back, and spoke a single word. "Rise."

The screeching sound of wire on wire could be heard as eyes opened wide- breath leaving their body as the hero’s chest moved up and down, even with the wires going through him. Snare, Ayumi, and whoever else would watch the body slowly move upward, unsteadily and jerking like a marionette. They would see the pain in Pinwheel’s eyes as she forced him to stand up, as his body moved in a way it never should have been able to, like an elderly person trying to stand up with severe arthritis and fibromyalgia. Frowning, Remy reached out to her hero, touching him again to send another burst of energy, using a single pointed finger, readjusting the resurrection so his pain receptors weren’t on. Though the dead she brought back were hers to do as she wished, she had a connection with them- they were like her own miniature family. IT especially hurt when she had to put one of her own down like she had today, as betrayal could not be tolerated from ones that were akin to her own children.

Now, was the test, the true test to see if her Quirk had done its job. “Who killed you?” Remy asked him softly, glad to see the pain having left the man’s eyes. The comfortable straining feeling was back as her ability stretched to accommodate her hero with the others. “…Snare.” he snapped out in a raspy voice, barely audible to Remy, Snare, Ayumi, and whoever else was watching. He would adjust- it would take more time than usual as there were wires in his body, but he would adjust eventually.

Last edited:
1681039189930.png
Snare

"Your concerns are warranted, but if Ryuiki has a problem with anything I do. I assure you, I am the first to know" These were the parting words Snare had given Kenny; cultivating a plan to further divide the hero's attention and handle the heat his actions have caused. A prison break was on the rise, and he was now spoiled with activity. Coils of barb wire cultivating in his palms as he already started to prepare for the spectacle that was to come. Fervent pupils bouncing around their sockets joyfully behind his ghoulish visage.

Snare entering his doorway, and realized all too late that his excitement had got the better of him, and he had left his door open. It was not a gallery the weak hearted of this group ever saw and there were still a few he was uncertain about. The silhouette of snare creeping at his doorway as he watched the tail end of Remy's quirk. A twisted and intimate part of snare quite defensive, but as he saw the results of her own additions. He couldn't help but stand in silent awe. He was alive again, a reporter that got all too close.

Snare was a juicy cash cow given the many rewards police have put out over the years for information, but due to his direct targeting of those who took up that opportunity foolishly caused them to rescind such efforts. The only evidence of Athrias Deigo's disappearance was a photograph left at his last known location.

A blurred image of snare taken moments before he was kidnapped; it had been inferred that it was a setup using falsified information.

"You brought him to life again...Incredible, and he is still contorted by my barb wire. How does this quirk of yours work? I don't think I've ever seen anything like this" He spoke, briskly walking forward as he flipped the light switch and dim lighting turned bright and almost surgical. Snare's particular tastes being met by their boss graciously as it was a room straight from a fairytale grimm. Snare getting close to Athrias' reanimated corpse, delighted in this new revelation in his art. It was bizarre that it came from another person, Remy. Snare looking back to her curiously

"What spurred this curiosity? I was not aware you were interested in my work in the slightest"

1681041307363-png.1079695

Attachments

• 1681041307363.png
    1681041307363.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
1678325971545.png

"Yupperooni. Whatever you say big fella." Her chimpmunk styled voice chirped out, starting to tattoo his back, humming idly as she got to work on the requested tattoo, the chibi woman standing on a stool with the tattoo gun the size of her chest.
1676938531132.png

Meanwhile, with Li's protest to Ryuiki's statement, the man slowly rolled his shoulders, pointing his arm towards her as three black shards of ice shot out of his hand, stabbing into her stomach, however, it was not that deep, but the black shards turned clear as they injected whatever was inside of them, the man looking directly at her. "You seem to think this is something I need any agency from you in. I said your quirk, not you." He said, snapping his fingers as the fluid began to force her into unconsciousness. "Venom, take her to my lab please." He said, eliciting a nod from the ninja woman who dropped down and took her away

susano-blazblue-sprite2.png

He began to leave, walking towards the back of the area.
"Shortcut, see to it that Luciano is sent home once his marking is done." He said, rolling his shoulders slowly, moving towards the back of the facility, gently pulling Calypso along with him, deciding to head back to his room to talk with her, unaware that their son would be finding them soon, as he stood within the room, looking towards his wife with a sigh, slowly removing his helmet, still facing away from her as he began to speak. "Do you think I'm too forgiving sometimes? That Luciano boy was rather rude, back in the old days, I would have killed his mother and fed her to his father for that sort of slight." He said, starting to glance at the claws in his armor idly, still not facing her, shaking his head a bit and holding it with one of his hands.
d4bb665fa6d355a25b23c2c74a466dd7.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back