• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Dawn of Justice] The Fox and The River

NeramoDJI

Deodorant Devourer
1676430758526.png
Darius was simply sitting in the doctors office, humming a bit to himself as he did a few tricks with his water in the air. The doctor had just left, but Darius was told he was free to relax in the office for a bit in light of the villain attack he had helped people get away from. He was simply relaxing a moment, thinking about what had happened and the girl he had met, the elastic fox girls face sticking in his mind firmly, while he silently made a little shape out of the water he had in the air, unaware of a certain fox literally stretching herself through the vents of the building.

He began to walk towards the window of the office, wanting to enjoy the view, though something colorful caught his attention, looking down near the base of the building, seeing a bright orange fox tail wagging outside the vent on the ground, a pair of legs there as well, as he started to stare at it in confusion.

Chibi Fox
Chibi.jpg

Murasaki stood around the side of the building, out of the view of any but the most observant pedestrians, staring at the two vents on the side of the building. She had her tail hidden and ears covered in a beanie. When you went around committing crimes without a disguise, your daily wear became your costume. She looked to the beauty supply store on the left, where she wanted into the supply room to steal more hair dye, and then to the door on the right. It seemed to be some kind of medical clinic. Nothing in there worth breaking into for. "Well, obviously the building I want to break into is on the left, so I should take the left vent, right?" She flattens her fingers and reaches through the grate, gripping it in her hand, and yanking it off the wall. She starts to crawl in, quickly getting stuck in the tight space. As she pulls herself into the tight space, her tail pops out. She kicks her legs and drags herself into the vent. She makes herself denser, shrinking her overall size by a small percentage, just enough to squeeze through. She'd done this a number of times before, but this was definitely the tightest fit so far. "Damn old buildings! Just replace them all with shiny new ones already!"

She made her through the vents for a few minutes, climbing here and there when it went vertical. By the time she reached the first opening in the building, she was already pretty sure she had entered the wrong air system by mistake. But backing out now would be extremely difficult. She'd just have to find an empty room to pop out of. As she worked her way through the ducts, she peered into each room, this one filled with nurses, the next a woman and her child, each one having someone in it. "Fuck, I want out of here already... Wait... Is that?" Someone caught her attention as she peered through the grate into the room. She scooched forward a bit, then kicked the vent cover hard, sending it crashing to the ground and dropped through into the room. She dusted herself off, getting rid of the vent buildup from her hair and tail, then turned to the startled patient. "Baka gaijin! It is you!"

Last edited:
Darius Blackwood
1676447242442.png
The boy jumped in surprise as he saw the tail and legs schlurp themselves into the vent system, raising an eyebrow as he watched a little bit, bringing the ball of water into his hand and forming a bit of a stress ball from the surface tension, starting to squeeze it as he fidgeted, wondering what she was going to do. However, only a few moments later, the vent behind him crashed to the ground, causing the boys eyes to widen as he flipped around, seeing a familiar face on the woman who had dropped into his doctors office. "Murasaki-Sama?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, wondering what she was doing there.

"Well, if you were that eager for a date you could have just called me you know." He said, starting to flirt without missing a bit, walking towards her with a smirk, patting down her tail to help with the dust, using the water in his hand to clean it well, catching most of the dirt within the bubble. "I thought I knew those legs from anywhere."

Chibi Fox
Chibi.jpg

Murasaki watched him carefully with the ball of water. If anyone else had touched her tail, she would've slammed them with an oversized hand. But for some reason, she withheld this time. Once she was dirt and lent free she tucked her tail back in to hide it. She reached out a finger and poked the water bubble. "That's cute, so you can do something after all. And I couldn't call you, baka gaijin. I gave you my number, not the other way around." She looked around the room. "So what are you doing here anyway?" She backed away from him suddenly, remembering they were in a doctor's office. "You're not, like, sick, are you? You get me sick, I'll pummel you."

Darius Blackwood
1676447242442.png
Darius hummed a bit as he discarded the water ball, the ball bouncing a few times from the surface tension, before he looked at her with a smile. "Well, I can do a lot more than just the ball." He said with a smile, before coughing nervously when she brought up that he never gave her his number. "A-Ah, my bad Murasaki-Sama, I'll give you my number now then." He said, turning towards one of the countertops nearby, taking one of the doctors pens and notes, starting to scribble it down.

When she began to ask him about him being sick, he laughed a bit and shook his head. "Hah, no, I'm just here to get my leg checked out. I didn't notice when I left, but a piece of glass got me back in your arcade rampage." He said, gesturing to a bandaged right leg that he had. "What are you doing here?"

Chibi Fox
Chibi.jpg

When she saw his bandaged leg, if her ears and tail were visible, they would have drooped. She looked to the side, ashamed, and rubbed her arm. "I... Sorry... About your leg... No one was supposed to get hurt... But we weren't exactly being careful... I'll make it up to you..." She sits on the doctor's stool and spins in place. "I was trying to break into the supply room of the cosmetics store next door, but whoever designed the air ducts here is an idiot. I need more pink dye to get rid of this awful orange that's coming back in." She removes her beanie and gestures to the top of her head and tips of her ears that are starting to turn orange. "My tail's got it too. I hate it. Anyway, I went into the wrong vent, but then saw you in here." She rolls the stool over to the doctor's computer which is still open. She glances over the notes that are up on the screen. "Hey, your potassium's a little low, you should eat more bananas. Want to grab a smoothie once your done here?"

Darius Blackwood
1676447242442.png
"Hey, don't worry about it Murasaki-Sama, I knew this kind of thing would happen when I wanted to be a hero. But hey, you could always tone it down on the destruction. Things like that hurt folks a lot, even if you don't exactly mean to." He said with a smile, pulling his pants leg back down to hide the bandage. He turned to Chibi, humming a little bit. He saw the little patches of orange, wondering why she hated it so much, but humming and figuring that maybe he'd just keep that question to himself.

"Well, that's one heck of a coincidence then." He said looking down back at the vent where she came from, only to turn and see her looking at his medical info, pouting a little bit. "I have a few lower levels, that's all." He said with crossed arms, before smiling at her offer. "But actually, I could go for some smoothies with you. The doc said I'm good to go, he just said I was allowed to be here for a little rest while I was here."

Chibi Fox
Chibi.jpg

Murasaki looks over the computer screen and back at Darius. "You sure you're alright? As my hostage of choice, if I have to use you again, I don't you want you getting more injured." She walked over to him and eyed him up and down. "Well, I guess, if you were given the all clear, that's good enough for me." She sits on the stool again and pushes herself around the room. "Let's see. There's gotta be something in here I can take. I came all the way here, I don't want to leave empty handed. I guess I got you, but I want something I can bring home." Suddenly she spies a model eye on the counter. "Like that! What the fuck is it, it's so weird! I'm taking this." Grabbing it in her hand, she turns and starts to head for the door, when she pauses. "Hey wait, are you actually from Tokyo? Last time I saw you was in Sapporo."

Last edited:
Darius Blackwood
1676447242442.png
Darius hummed a little bit, staring towards the fox girl as he chuckled at her little hostage comment, shaking his head. "Well, when I get my hero license it won't be so easy to take me hostage next time. At least, not without a little sweet talking." He flirted towards her, grinning a bit with that lil fang of his. Then he saw her turn towards the counter while talking about stealing, sighing a little bit. "Isn't that just a model eye?" He trailed off, realizing it was futile to try and convince her not to take it, and he couldn't stop her since he had no hero license.

"Well, actually I'm not from Japan at all. I'm from Florida, in the US." He explained, opening the door and starting to walk out of the doctors office, holding the door open for his, now confirmed (at least in his mind), girlfriend.

Chibi Fox
Fox girl with pink hair s-594408518.png
Murasaki smiled at Darius's hero remark. "Hero license huh? Dream big, baka gaijin. The big time isn't made for people like you and me. We just need to learn to be top dogs of our little slice of the world." She flashes her own fangs in a wide smile back at Darius.

As she walks out of the room holding the model eye, she smiles at Darius holding the door for her. "I knew you weren't from Japan, that's why I call you gaijin, baka gaijin. But Florida huh? Isn't that the place with the big amusement park? Magic World or something like that? Maybe if you're good I'll let you take me one day." She brushed his face with her tail as she walked past. She'd seen her sisters do it before. It was a good way to get guys to do what you wanted.

As the two walked down the hall and toward the exit, Murasaki spoke in a low whisper to Darius. "You see, the key to walking out of someplace with something you shouldn't is just to act like it's normal. No one wants to believe you would just out right steal something out in the open, so you use that stupidity against them. They'll just think 'Oh that must be her model eye' like idiots cause they would rather believe that than accept that I'm just stealing it."

Darius Blackwood
1676447242442.png
Darius watched her walk past, trailing along for a moment as if he was being pulled by her tail's caress, his eyes practically silently turning heart shaped before returning to their slit shape as usual. "W-Well, I can't really do that. See, my dad was a hero, and I wanna go and find him. So I thought that maybe if I become a big hero he'll notice me and I can find him easier." He confessed, walking next to the fox girl, humming a bit as he watched her tail sway, before deciding to ask her something for certain.

"S-Say, Murasaki-Sama, would you wanna make it official? You n' me, as like fully dating?" He asked, tapping his fingers together a bit as a blush spread over his cheeks, wanting to make sure verbally with her before he made any assumptions, since that would be embarrassing to assume they were dating only for her to call him baka and make fun of him for it. "Cuz well, we're going here on our second date, and I already have your number." He asked, reaching forward and putting a hand on her shoulder, wanting to get her attention and make sure she answered, looking at her with the least nervous smile he could muster, since if he looked like he was embarrassed than he might be not confident enough for her liking.

Chibi Fox
Fox girl with pink hair s-594408518.png

Murasaki frowned at the mention of his father. She had issues with her own parentage and the thought that this kid was wasting his time trying to find his dad upset her. "Listen baka gaijin. Parents suck. They boss you around while they're there and then one day they just leave you to the wolves. No back up plan, no way to make sure you're taken care of. Just gone and done with you. If your dad didn't stick around, you shouldn't waste your time going after him. Hang with me instead, we'll keep the good times coming."

His next question took her by surprise. She smiled a fanged smile at him. "If you have to put a word to it, I guess I could cut you some slack. Sure, baka gaijin. We can make it official." She frowns and narrows her eyes at him. "But that means you're with me from now on. I better not catch you messing around or there'll be hell to pay. I'll make that arcade rampage look like a girl scout meeting by comparison." She smiles and takes his hand. "Come on, let's go get smoothies!" She runs down the hall pulling him with her out of the building.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back