• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Dawn of Justice] The Bunny And The Knight

Characters
Here

Valkan

Bird man
living-roofs-rooftop-gardens-book-02.jpg

Elsewhere, the police forces were entering and securing a local bank. An attempt to a robbery was made and hostages were taken. Hero presence was heavy, so the incident was solved rather fast. Amidst the chaos, three outsiders took on the role of defenders of the bank. And two of them made their way out together. There was Alastor, the famed vigilante, and while not quite an enemy of the law yet. He certainly wasn't their friend either. The other one, a mysterious rabbit who showed up from an even more mysterious portal of sorts. This would get them both in trouble as agents outside the law in an official operation of the police force. Hence why Alastor offered the stranger a way out. It's the least he could do to someone he knew was just thrown into a mess and still did her own in helping. The girl was puzzled by Alastor's choice of words, and was shocked when he took off.

Alastor
Tetsuo Suzuki
rTZEsOL.jpg

As they were now off the hook, Alastor noticed the girl was quite uncomfortable. And she even tried playing off the fact that she was scared of heights. "Oh no... Hold on. I'll get us a place to land... Oop, there we go!" The duo went into a free fall before Alastor's quirk activated again, making him slowly land. "Be ready to support yourself when you land" he recommended. He held his arms out, in case she needed help with the landing.

However that had gone, Alastor pointed to some secluded benches atop to rooftop garden they landed in, far enough from the bank, but still in Okinawa. "We can talk more privately there, no one is nearby" Alastor would guide the rabbit girl to the benches and sit in one of them. "Before we get started, do you need anything? Water? Food?" In case the girl wanted answers straight away, Alastor preemptively added "I'll answer whatever questions you may have to the best of my ability, and I'd also like to ask you a couple of things, but I wanted to make sure you felt better after that flight. It's on me to assume everyone is prepared to fly with me..."

__amiya_arknights_drawn_by_okamoto_aoi__sample-c4bac902aa82b5246c14b2be4af6770a-2.jpg
Ana

Ana had been avoiding looking at her apparent savior. But when she did, she couldn't find his eyes, it was rather strange. This world was vastly different, and its people seemed to be too. Then they came to the rooftop of what appeared to be someones rooftop lounge area, prompted by the metallic being to land. "R-right.. okay.." Taking his hands, Ana landed on her feet. "..great." She muttered.

She was tempted to run, her ears were going crazy with anxiety and her eyes would reveal a bit of nervousness. She would take a few steps back, but then when the rabbit noticed his relaxed frame and tone, she eased up just a bit. "T-talk?" She repeated, then shook her head at the offer for nourishment. "No thanks." She'd then tilt her head a bit dramatically. "W-what? Y-you're.. polite.." She'd put her hands in her jacket pockets, easing up on her nervousness further. "Uh okay. So.." She took a deep breath, before almost blurting everything out. "..Who are you? What do you want? Where am I? Are you the leader of this world? Who is trying to 'take me in'? Why is everything so bright here? Why did I get exploded just a while ago? Why am I here?!" She took another deep breath. "Oh.. I'm Ana. Pleased to meet you.. uh.." She scratched the back of her head a bit, "..I don't know your name. I barely even know mine. Actually thats about all I remember. Hmm. Well. No there are a few other things."

She'd continue to search for his eyes, did he have eyes? Was it someone in a suit? She was tempted to knock on his shoulder to check if there was an echo, to better tell what was inside. But she'd resist that temptation. "Uh.. yeah ask me whatever you like."

Alastor
Tetsuo Suzuki
rTZEsOL.jpg

Alastor gave a friendly hand to the Rabbit to help her land on her feet, as promised. She seemed very on edge, though if she knew anything about this world, she'd either be ecstatic or completely terrified. Neither seemed to be the case. It appeared as his calm demeanor got through to her, "Yes, talk. I have no intention of harming you" he replied, with the same tone that showed results in calming her. After her refusal for something to replenish herself, she appeared shocked with his politeness. Alastor laughed momentarily, "I guess I don't have the looks".

Just as Alastor sat down, the girl unleashed a barrage of questions. Alastor allowed the rabbit girl, Ana, to let it all out before answering, still keeping a calm tone to make her more comfortable. Well, Ana, you can call me Alastor. Pleased to meet you as well..." He took a deep breath before continuing "As for your questions, there are a couple I can't answer. Not because I don't want to, but because I don't know the answer. Now then... Like I said before, I'm Alastor. I'm what's known here as a vigilante, people who aid society, but do not abide to standard procedures dictated by law to the finest print. I want nothing in particular, I just wanted to help you avoid running into the law... And also figure out what exactly happened back there when you appeared. Where you are... Making it a bit broad: Planet Earth, Japan, Okinawa Prefecture." Laughing at the prospect of him running the world briefly when he recalled that question. After composing himself, he cleared his throat "Sorry, the thought was amusing. But no, I'm not the leader of this world. If anything, part of what I do is stopping people who think they can claim that title for themselves. What was next? Oh, right. Police. Police would have arrested you and taken you with them. You were in the middle of a crime being committed. And while you helped stop it, you have no hero license, while also... Manifesting in the middle of the chaos. Knowing them, they'd interrogate you to no end. As for why you were exploded, that was probably the guy's quirk."

Alastor sighed "That's what I can answer, hopefully it's enough to satisfy you for now, Ana" Alastor got lost in thought for a moment, and then added "Thinking about it, I just have one question at the moment. What exactly do you remember? It's fine if you don't want to tell me, but maybe we can answer your two other questions if you do." Asking about the tear in space-time can come later, Alastor thought.

RavenSong RavenSong

Last edited:
__amiya_arknights_drawn_by_okamoto_aoi__sample-c4bac902aa82b5246c14b2be4af6770a-2.jpg

"Alastor.." She repeated, "..A-alastor.. " She said once more under her breath, names seemed to be very different in this world. She would ponder about what else was different, although everything around her was absolutely foreign to the sensitive bunny. However she was a great listener, and not one word went to waste in Ana's mind. After thinking things a bit, her gaze returned to the robotic figure before her. There was quite a bit of things to cover, some she wanted to share others she didn't know if she could. "Earth? Oh.. that's the name of this world?" She asked, her expression lightening up, "Heh.. now we're getting somewhere!" She assumed Japan was the area and Okinawa was the village. "OH? Y-you're not the leader? But.. every world usually has a leader. Hmm. I guess being the leader is a bad thing here. Wait. Does this mean IM a what was that? Vigilante? Am I that too?" She asked and corrected herself thinking out loud. "Alright." She nodded. Then the thought of being interrogated made her tense up. She wanted to ask what things they would ask her, but she imagined it would just be questions and more questions that she wasn't the least bit prepared to answer. "Y-yeah.. thanks again for that. kinda glad I decided to come along. That.. would have sucked! Imagine being asked 'where are you from' and saying 'I dunno' again and again?"

When he was done speaking, she'd sit by him. He didn't seem too bad. And since he had been kind enough to answer her bombardment of questions patiently, she decided to do the same. "You know, where I'm from, if you answer calmly and politely, you're someone who can be trusted." Perhaps 'trust' wasn't the word she was looking for, but nonetheless it was close enough. "Well, uhm.. the last thing I remember was being devastated about my town being burnt down. I.. I hadn't ever felt so angry, then.. something happened. Everything. Was destroyed." She shut her eyes, recalling the memory so vividly that it made her shed a few tears, then clearing them away with her sleeve she continued. "Yeah, sorry about that. Uh, well.. I remember carrot cake." She shrugged, "Yeah, that probably doesn't even exist here." And for the next thing, "Also! These clothes are not what I used to wear. Perhaps the 'void' thought I would fit in better wearing this."

"Hey, uh.. what are you made of?"
She asked curiously, as a gentle hand started towards the robots face. "Is.. that.. metal?"

Alastor
Tetsuo Suzuki
rTZEsOL.jpg

Alastor noticed Ana being somewhat puzzled by his pseudonym. So he clarified "Just so you know, that's not my real name. It's the name I use when I'm acting as a vigilante." Alastor observed patiently as Ana processed her next few words. "That's right, that is this planet's name" As she got excited with the discovery, Alastor was trying to figure out what was going on in here. Was she a chuuni? Or was she an actual alien? The way she appeared made him surprisingly open to it being the latter.

Ana pondered on the 'Leader of the World' thing, making Alastor further believe in the alien theory. He decided to make an observation on that "Indeed. I don't know if people were the same where you came from... But plenty of people here would be corrupted by such an amount of power". As for her act of vigilantism "Technically, yes" Alastor didn't want to force someone into the path he decided to follow "...That said, if you don't want to be one... I can work something out so that you can live a normal life if that's what you want." He was responsible of Ana in his own since he offered her an out, she might not want to be a part of things like the bank situation any more.

Alastor nodded "I'm sure you wouldn't have such a good time as with me, don't you think?" he joked with a chuckle. Her comment making him feel satisfied, it was better than the civilian who freaks out and scream their lungs out, that's for sure. Though it was then that Ana revealed she hadn't had such a good time back in her world. This was new, civilians would never cry like this in front of him, be it fear or fanaticism, and yet, this girl showed herself being so vulnerable in his presence. The off-putting part was that he sees that occasionally in rescue missions, not in a girl in a safe spot, Alastor took a deep breath, and slowly rubbed her shoulder as her tears flowed. "No need to apologize, Ana" he answered, not missing a beat. Hopefully, his next comment would soften the situation a little "Actually, there is. It may not be the same one, but it's a nice treat in this world" Then Ana mentioned something about 'the void' changing her clothes. "The void, you say? The portal that brought you here?" Then the bunny girl went on a peculiar tangent "Made of...?" he then realized her hand was approaching his mask, the thought it would do no harm, since she wouldn't be able to get it off his face, so he allowed her to get a feel of the mask. Slightly cold and smooth "The mask is, yes... But not me", Alastor took his hand off Ana's shoulder, and removed his glove. "Flesh and blood, like an average person" he said as he held his hand out for Ana, in case she doubted his word.

RavenSong RavenSong

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back