• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Dawn of Justice] Grand Tokyo Mall

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

LadyOfStars

Tu'er Shen the Rabbit God
Downtown Tokyo
1677642122643.png

Although they were now residence of U.A. the students were sill permitted to have some fun, every now and then, so it came as no surprise to their teachers when several of them declared they would be making a trip to the mall. The parents were of course notified of this and then the children were off to enjoy their free time. The mall was the perfect place to go since it would have everything they need or want for their new homes in the dorms. The Grand Tokyo Mall was a massive structure that boasted some great tech and always had the latest stuff. There were also new stores moving in all the time as customers were fickle and hard to please. But just like any other day the mall was packed and with the start of the school year, it would come as no surprise. People were either meeting up with old friends or doing some last minute shopping for. Music played over the mall's intercom and the cheerful tones of the crowd made the mall feel alive.

Seikatsu Mirai
1677643482788.png
After a good night's rest, Mirai was back to somewhat normal, having recharged his body and recovered his stamina. He no longer looked like he was one foot in the grave. By the time they'd managed to leave the school and commute to the mall it was already afternoon so the group's first stop was the food court. They barely managed to find a table to eat ate as the place was crowded with others kids their age. Mirai kept his lunch simple; a red bean bun and some strawberry milk to wash it down with. He sat at the table with the other group and stared around the food court at all the other people. Back in his old school he didn't have this experience since he was the outcast and the one people chose to bully. It was weird to be here, surrounded by these strangers and his classmates, who were also kind of strangers too.

As he pressed the bottle to his lups his eyes went back to his peers and his mind focused back in on the conversation. He hadn't thought of coming to the mall but he got an invitation and well...here he was. "Should we get a movie to watch in the common room?" A movie night was tradition with his mom and although he'd never share that bit of embarrassing info, he would feel a lot more at home if they picked it up. "Or maybe a board game?" Mirai twisted the top back on to his bottle of pink milk and looked around t the people at the table.

Chibi Fox
Fox girl with pink hair s-594408518.png

Mentions: NeramoDJI NeramoDJI

Murasaki pulled Darius through the mall and into the food court, her arm stretching slightly as she moved just a little faster then him. All around them people busy with their shopping sped by, managing to avoid collisions with the cumbersome duo. With her tail tucked away and her ears still covered by her beanie, she appeared just an ordinary pink haired girl. "Come on, baka gaijin. The Smoothie place is right over here. Can't have my boyfriend dying of a potassium deficiency on my watch." Murasaki loved the mall. The bright lights, the music over the sound system, the fountains and attractions in the middle of the walkways. Every thing was designed to distract, which made it easy to pick pockets. But above all of that, it was fun and entertaining. The mall was a spectacle and the food court was no exception. Dozens of vendors all packed into one small area, filling the place with smells and sounds. It was like a symphony to her fox senses, though it did lessen their overall usefulness.

Pulling Darius to a self service order machine, Murasaki began to hit buttons on the touch screen. She loved these stupid unmanned kiosks. It made using stolen credit cards so easy. "What do you want in yours, Baka gaijin? You're getting bananas and spinach, but what else?" She scrolled through the list of ingredients for him to pick from. "Go crazy, too. So long as you're with me, price is no concern. Maybe if you're good I'll buy you something else while we're here." She flashed him a wicked grin showing off her fangs.

Darius Blackwood
1676447242442.png
Darius chased after Murasaki, smiling as he went, though he did experiment a bit, giving a few slight stops to see if her arm would stretch more or not, internally wondering what it would be like to get a hug from someone with a quirk like that. However, he changed his thought process and instead smiled, looking towards Murasaki as they ran. The mall reminded him of home kind of, but there were quite a few more like toy vending machines then there were back home. Speaking of which most things were vending. However, when they arrived at the smoothie kiosk, she filled some things in.

"Well, I think I'll just add Strawberry and Lemon. Maybe a little watermelon." He said, starting to type some things in, before looking at her from the side of his eyes, smiling a little bit. "Say, Murasaki-Sama, do you have any nicknames you want me to call you?" He asked, looking at her and starting to move in a little closer, using her grip on him to move closer to her, pulling her into a hug, wrapping his arms around her. "That's what... I think it's called lovers are supposed to do right?"

rowan.jpg
Rowan Thorn​
IT was a great day for shopping- even in a place she wasn't as familiar with, Rowan could appreciate a day at the mall, especially as this was a great chance to get to meet the others. During training, there wasn't much chance of that, considering they were focusing on fighting while improving their individual skills. At least she was back to snuff with a nice day of rest, her powers ready for use once again.

Joining the group, she came with a bowl of ramen- something she didn't each much of back in America. Not Cup Noodles, but ramen with actual meat and warm broth that came from a pot with vegetables and an egg on top. As a relative newcomer, she wanted to try a lot of Japan's cuisine, which looked delicious but also filling at the same time. Maybe if she made friends here, she would ask for more recommendations on where and what to eat.

Rowan's eyes lit up as Mirai mentioned possibly playing games. She wasn't sure what Murasaki and Darius were doing, but they looked like they were being intimate, which meant hanging out with Mirai, someone she hadn't had a chance to interact with. "You want to look for a game store? That actually sounds pretty cool. There's a few games from America that I would love to find. I wonder if they ship them here? Anyway, we could go look, if you want." Something they could talk about! Maybe even go do, if Mirai was up to it. She did want to see a movie, but maybe later, because movies didn't give much of a chance for interaction. Shopping, even if it was only window shopping did give that chance for interaction.

Kukigawa Takehiko

Kukigawa Takehiko.JPGPortrait_-_Moby_&_Remy.png
Mentions: LadyOfStars LadyOfStars slifer37 slifer37
Hiko was more than happy to get to go to the mall. It was a great way to socialize with some of his classmates and get to know them. Only knowing them through training wasn't really getting to know them so he was glad that they were letting him come along. Heck, they didn't even mind that Moby and Remy came too. At the food court, he got some Taiyaki, just wanting a snack more than an actual meal along with a boba to go with it.

"I think some board games would be a great idea. We could set up some tables in the common area with different games and people can go around playing whatever. I've also got a bunch of streaming services so if we hit the tech store on the way, I could get it set up for movies and such." He smiled, nodding his head. "I think group movie nights would be a big hit, especially on weekends after we start the harder training." He could also cover the costs if they couldn't. His dad made good money and he knew that so he never expected others to go out of their comfort zone for him. A good way to wind down while still doing a group activity. He'd never been a social kid, usually just tinkering on Moby and Remy while his cat Dango slept in his lap or nearby but now that he was in a dorm, he wanted to try and change that. Maybe he could use his tech savviness (read, technopathy) to help him?

Last edited:
Zesh
1677819069150.png

Zesh rubbed her hands inconspicuous as she sat at the table, staring at the many stores that surrounded them. " Hmm. Yes-yes, many things for me to look at. To take and break-salvage. Can make more Metal Rats. " Zesh talked to herself briefly and quietly while deciding what to do. Her eyes looked back to the others as they discussed what they wanted to do.

" Zesh wants to go look at techy stuff. " Zesh announced as she had had her hand up, " don't know what board game is, but Zesh knows how to create a robot from a table. " The rat stated with a smile. Her eyes looked over to Hiko, " Can I takes a look-peak at your little friend-companion. " The rat pointed at Moby while watching him work on the robot, her eyes were wide with curiosity and excitement although she was rubbing her hands together, she had her big bag of junk next to her too. " Zesh will give you some cogs. " The large rat took out a couple of junky and rusted cogs that looked like they were from a large machine.

NebulaBlossom NebulaBlossom

Chibi Fox

Mentions: NeramoDJI NeramoDJI Skyhunter Skyhunter
Murasaki's eyes went wide as Darius pulled her into a hug. "Lovers?! I... You... I mean..." Finally she sighed and turned to face him, wrapping her arms tightly around him smiling. She loved how earnest he was, how he didn't even realize that what he said would be embarrassing to most people. "I'm gonna assume something was lost in translation, baka gaijin. But if you want to call me by a nickname, that's fine. My friends call me Himu. Or they would if I had any friends. So you can call me that or you can come up with something yourself." She squeezed him tightly then turned her attention back to the kiosk. She began to touch buttons on the screen, ordering herself a smoothie with plenty of red ingredients that would result in a pink final product. Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out a handful of credit cards. She inserted one, but it was declined. She chucked it into the depths of the food court. The machine once again displayed declined as she tried the next one, which was in turn thrown into the mall. The third card was accepted however and she smiled. "Now we just wait for one of the wage jockeys to make our smoothies and call our name." She turned to pull Darius to a spot to sit when she saw something that drew her attention. "Hey, baka gaijin, I know quirks come in all shapes and sizes, but... Is that a giant rat sitting at that table?" She got Darius's attention and nodded her head in the direction of the others.

Seikatsu Mirai
1677977264146.png
Mirai visually relaxed as it seemed his idea was well received buy the others, and even if Zesh wasn't too familiar with the conept she still seemed open to the it. This was great, better than great. His mom always said that one day he'd find his people and part of him felt like the ones at the table might be just the people she'd been talking about. A weak smile creased his facial features as Mirai gave a curt nod and pushed away from the table. "To the game store then." He declared in a low-energy voice that contradicted the shallow grin he wore. As he grabbed his strawberry milk from the table, he spotted another one of their classmates at the smoothie kiosk.

"Murasaki-san? Darius-san?" A voice called from behind the counter as a woman about their age approached with drink in her hand. She nodded her head in thanks before she grabbed two straws for the duo.

Mirai wasn't too familiar with the boy but he knew they were classmates, well, dormmates now. The girl he didn't know, he wasn't even sure he recognized her, but U.A. was a big school with a lot of students. Part of him wanted to wave and call the two of them over, but another part of him shied away from trying to make friends. "Should we invite them?" Mirai asked, head turning to look to Rowan and then Hiko and Zesh. "Is that girl in our class?" He added on in a whisper to the rest of the group.

Skyhunter Skyhunter slifer37 slifer37 NebulaBlossom NebulaBlossom StarPrincessVal StarPrincessVal NeramoDJI NeramoDJI

Kukigawa Takehiko

91F2668C-6A27-4B3C-AE99-32A9D9072545.jpeg
Mentions: Skyhunter Skyhunter LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
Hiko held Moby closer as Zesh spoke, Remy hiding behind his back. “Sorry, I’m… really not comfortable with that.” Especially not for just a few junk cogs… What did she take him for? Zesh was a mechanic so in theory, her and Hiko should get along but it was painfully clear that there was a clear divide in how they approached their work. Was Hiko just being elitist? He wasn’t sure but handing over his two dearest friends to Zesh didn’t sit well. “If you’re wanting some inspiration, I have some old models at home I can ask my dad to send me and let you look at. You don’t need to give me anything if you just want to look at them since I’ll get them back.” That seemed like a fair deal to him. Moby and Remy were like caterpillars, ever evolving into new butterfly forms so letting Zesh look at their old shed selves wasn’t a big deal.

He looked over when Mirai began to address them again. “Yeah, let’s go.” Maybe they could drop the subject entirely and be done with it. He quickly packed up, not having a lot, being a technopath negated his need for most tools after all. He stood up, letting Moby float on his own again. “Oh, that’s Darius. I don’t know who that is with him though. Maybe a girlfriend from a different class or from another school? They could have gone to middle school together.” He recognized the boy from the frequency of his electronics and their marker on his personal file Hiko had made during their classes before he recognized the boy’s face.

Darius Blackwood
1676447242442.png
Darius hummed a little, blushing a bit as she told him what her friends would call her, before humming a bit. He smiled as he thought of a good nickname. "What do you think of me calling you Saki?" He offered, hugging her again before hearing their name get called, smiling a bit. "Thanks!" He said with a small wave to the worker, looking over as he noticed someone out of the corner of his eye, smiling as he saw some of his classmates all together. "Oh, Saki-Sama! There's some of my classmates over there if you want to hang out with them." He offered, offering her his hand in case she wanted to hold hands with him, smiling at her. "Then we can get some friends to call you Himu like you say." He said, a smile on his face with that lil fang poking out.

Rowan Thorn
rowan.jpg
As Zesh and Hiko joined, Rowan was eating her ramen, being as fast yet civilized as she could manage so she wouldn't be distracted by the food in front of her. Zesh seemed to like tech and engineering, considering that she was asking to look at his personal robots or whichever name Hiko called them. Though she probably should offer something worth more than a rusty cog, considering it seemed to be too big and not small enough to fit Remy or Moby. She took the time to eat but watch for a while, getting the feel for everyone while eating. Though, she wasn't sure what to say to Zesh, considering she wasn't engineering or technologically inclined, thus not knowing where to start. Maybe they could find a store where she could buy parts from. Moby and Remy were cute robots, almost as cute as their master was.
The thought made her look away from everyone to focus on her food, almost alarmed at the thought that had come unbidden.

"I have no idea who Darius's girlfriend is, but I suppose she's welcome to come along with us." Rowan replied to Mirai's question while eating, the food disappearing into her stomach as reasonably fast as she could, like she was on a lunch break but only had five minutes left to eat. If Darius wanted to come with them then sure, he might as well. From what it looked like, he was going to focus more on his girlfriend rather than with them, but more people in the group the merrier. At least she managed to finish her ramen in record time, the food steadily gone, cleaned up, and thrown out with quick ease.

When the group left the table to wander towards stores, Rowan would walk next to Hiko, curious about Remy and Moby- names that Hiko gave to his mechanical...creations? "So what do Remy and Moby do? I've been curious about them ever since I saw them in training on the first day of class. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to though." Rowan would assure Hiko at the end, knowing Moby and Remy were important to him, and that they might be incredibly personal to him.
NebulaBlossom NebulaBlossom LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Skyhunter Skyhunter NeramoDJI NeramoDJI

Zesh
1678255965546.png

Zesh watched Hiko hide the flying bot behind her back which saddened the large rat, she ended up putting her cogs away and listened to Hiko explain she can have some older models shipped here, her demeanor. " Yes-yes! Zesh would really like-appreciate that! " The giant rat smiled while staring at the current drone, Zesh looked... Rather strange, not even because she was a rat but with her attire, she had this stitched and crafted jacket on, mechanical thumbs that looked realistic and wires coming out of her hands that went into the jacket. Scars littered her face and head like she had been attacked or walked into jagged pieces. " I made a dumpster into a robot-golem for fifteen minutes before. " Zesh stated randomly and with a smile on her face. Zesh was honestly really happy to be here with these people, she could show them what she could do! They all seemed really nice, although Zesh missed her family, her many many brothers and many many sisters.

Although when they all began to move, Zesh got up and placed her big bag before following happily. Along the way, Zesh stopped with Mirai and looked pass him at whoever he was gesturing at. Zesh tilted her head a bit then nodded, " YES-YES! " She almost screeched, the more the merrier! Zesh was happy to have more people with them, " Let us have more people to storm-march the game store. " Zesh smirked a bit evilly before looking up at Mirai normally, " Where is this... Game Store at? " Zesh would ask innocently.

Chibi Fox

Mentions: NeramoDJI NeramoDJI
Murasaki smiled at Darius. "Okay then. Saki." She returned his hug before turning at the sound of her name, frowning. She glared at the smoothie employee as she took her drink. She took a long drink from her smoothie and watched as they walked away. Her tail began to flick, as her predator instinct took over. She was about to stretch her arm out and trip them when Darius pulled her attention away. "Classmates? Uh... sure I guess." She assumed Darius and the others were on friendly enough terms if he wanted to hang out with them. Hanging out with others had never really been her thing, but not for lack of trying. There just weren't many people to in her particular situation to be friends with. Not until she had met Reo and Darius a week ago. She took his hand that he offered and walked toward the others with him. As they approached, she made sure her tail and ears were tucked away securely and held up a hand in a half hearted wave. "Hi. I'm Hinamori Murasaki. So what, you guys all go to the same high school as baka gaijin here or something?"

Last edited:
Seikatsu Mirai
1678414303912.png

As the two groups came together, Mirai could not shake the immediate disgust he felt towards Darius’ friend. Her way of addressing him brought back memories of his primary school bullies. As those thoughts rushed through his mind he failed to manage his facial expressions and prevent his features from creasing into a look of frustration. Part of him wanted to comment and perhaps even scold Darius for making such a friend. He barely knew Darius though, plus he was trying to make friends not enemies. For now he’d avoid the topic.

“It’s on this floor.” Mirai declared in response to Zesh’s inquiry before he jutted his thumb out and pointed to several stores behind them.

“I’ve located the target.” A voice whispered to a communication device that was concealed by locks of black hair.

“You win. I admit, I underestimated you.” Another man replied, his words followed by the clacking of his formal shoes on the polished floor. “Keep your eyes on the target, I’m getting in position.” The man added as he stepped into the elevator and ascended to the hugger levels.

“Will do.” From across the mall, the figure focused his attention back on the group of students. As they entered the game store he sighed and shook his head. “That’s the worst place for you to be buddy.”

In the game store, Mirai lumbered over to the fighting section and leaned in to view some of the titles for sale. “Jump Stars is fun.” His pitch for the game was counter to his tone as usual, but he picked it up and waved it around for the others to see.

Rowan Thorn
rowan.jpg
Maybe it was her more abrasive nature, maybe it was the culture shock, but Rowan would respond to Murasaki calling Darius a baka gaijin. Her Japanese may not have been the greatest, but she was sure calling someone a stupid foreigner wasn't exactly a positive thing. She would raise an eyebrow at Muraski's nickname for Darius, as it was a strange thing to call your boyfriend.
"I hope that's a weird pet name or something, because it seems strange to call someone you claim to love a "stupid foreigner." Personally, if Darius's cool with it, I don't care, but if he's not then that's shitty behavior." Rowan said offhandedly. The tone of the conversation would be set by Darius's response to her answer. IF he seemed fine with it, she would let it go. If not, then she would prod a little more.

Rowan approached the game store, her eyes naturally drawn to the American section of games, as that's what she would be more familiar with. She spotted one of her favorite series of games, approaching them eagerly. She pulled out Forbidden Island, Forbidden Desert, and Forbidden Sky, presenting the third game to Zesh, trying to connect the way she knew how- by interests that she noticed. "This one's the most difficult, but it comes with a rocket ship that actually lights up. If anything, it might have interesting parts you can use, if you don't like the game." Rowan told the rat, handing her the Forbidden Sky box if she showed interest in it. Then, she would turn to Hiko and Mirai.

Rowan would present Hiko with Forbidden Island and Forbidden Desert. "These games are pretty, and they're great cooperation games." Then, she would go to Mirai, seeing the Jump Stars game. "Sure, why not, put it on the pile. We can get it, if you really want it. I'm open to new games."

Chibi Fox
pink haired fox girl sad s-2784169030.png

Mentions: NeramoDJI NeramoDJI slifer37 slifer37 LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
Murasaki couldn't help but notice the look of distaste on Mirai's face as he ignored her. She was used to people responding to her that way. While she would say it didn't bother her and she just had a strong personality, she was disappointed. But for some reason, it stung a little more this time as she thought that Darius might be disappointed too. However, as bold as Rowans response had been, she at least responded. Murasaki could work with that. The topic of the response was something else however. Somebody you claim to love, It's called lovers. Why was everybody so hung up on love today? Sure, she liked Darius, but... love? Weren't they just having fun and enjoying themselves? Best not to dwell on it now. Deal with Rowan first.

Murasaki shrugged her shoulders at the girl and wrapped her arms around Darius. "I mean, have you met the guy? Baka gaijin is baka gaijin." Wait, what was his real name? Had he even told her yet? That's right, she saw it on the doctor's computer earlier. Derrick...Darian... Darius! That was it. As the group got up and headed to the gaming store, Murasaki hung back with Darius a short distance. "I don't think your classmates like me, baka gaijin. But, whatever, I'm used to it. My personality is just too strong for some people to handle." She grinned at Darius, hoping he wouldn't realize how she really felt. "But, hey, they said we're going to a game store right? What if I buy their games for them? People like you when you buy them stuff right?"

Last edited:
Zesh
1678747315078.png

Mirai's words resonated within Zesh who had an etched a creepy smile on her face, most likely was unintentional for it to be creepy. As they made their way to the store, Zesh was unbothered by the company of Darius and Chibi, the large Rat didn't mind more people, but she wasn't that interested either. She would move into the store and stare at everything with fascination, her arms widen out, " The store! " She called out before straightening herself out looking to Rowan who presented something to her, Zesh gently grabbed it and sniffed it with her muzzle as she raised a brow, listening to what Rowan said. " Parts? I can make a thing with the parts. " Zesh stated with a excited tone, she then easily ripped apart the toy at it's weakest point, looking within Zesh fiddled her fingers into it before pulling out a couple of components. " Oh, this is most exciting. " Zesh then pocketed the toy into her weird jacket.

The Rat would then look at some sort of small toy car that was a part of a game involving racing a car in real life while in the game. Zesh took the small toy car into her pesky paws, she easily ripped it open from the top to look at the components within, she then pulled the rocket out of her jacket and sat on the ground before mixing wires and components with each other. Eventually, Zesh would begin to tear each toy into scrap before reapplying and rejoining them, she hummed a quiet tune but did not respond to anyone talking to her while she was in this state of invention, at one-point Zesh would begin making squeaking noises like she was talking into a mic. The Rat grabbed small parts off the ground she had tossed away and reapplied them. Zesh chuckled quietly before she turned around and got up holding a small ball with a red eye, the entire contraption was made of pathetic plastic and weak metal, the eye was a piece of plastic, the weird machine began to quietly make noises like a rat skittering. " I created a thing. " Zesh said with pride in her eyes of her invention, the small ball would squeak once Zesh finished talking, the plastic 'eye' blinking with a weak flashing light with each squeak. " Isn't it great? " Zesh asked as she presented her invention, although Zesh was nervous deep down inside. She wanted to show her skills and be accepted by these companions of hers. Momma always said to make friends!

Darius Blackwood
1676447242442.png
Darius rubbed the back of his head a little bit when she called him Baka Gaijin, smiling a bit towards his friends. "Hey guys don't worry about it! She's just playing around." He defended her, not wanting his friends to hate her since he liked her. However, then they started to move towards some kind of game store, so Darius decided to hitch a ride with them, noticing that Chibi didn't seem okay, so he gently reached his hand towards hers, gripping it and smiling. "Hey, I'm sure they'll warm up to you." He whispered to her, giving her a smile and a gentle squeeze to her hand.

He began to follow along, and when she brought up potentially buying something for them, he hummed a bit as he thought it over. They might get suspicious of her using multiple credit cards, but then again, maybe it would help and they'd warm up a bit more.
"Maybe, but try not to go overboard Saki-Sama." He explained, giving her another quick hug before moving into the store himself, looking around to browse a bit.

Kukigawa Takehiko

C89457C2-4293-4465-B684-81359535C5D8.jpeg
Hiko wasn't really sure how the whole 'dumb foreigner' thing was meant to be playful but he didn't comment, just raising a brow. To each their own he supposed. Darrius seemed more laid back so if he liked that more teasing relationship, Hiko wasn't there to judge. He definitely agreed with Rowan though and really admired how easily she could share her thoughts on the matter. Maybe he could learn to be more like her.

In the game store, he looked around but his attention was grabbed pretty quickly. Seemed Rowan and Mirai were decisive. Board games weren't really... a thing in his house so he didn't know what to grab. At best, he could probably only really think of shogi or chess but those weren't exactly good for casual party scenes. "Yeah, I think those will work wonderfully." He smiled, looking over Forbidden Desert and Forbidden Island as well as Jump Stars.

Looking over when Zesh spoke, he first saw the plastic eye before he saw the ripped open package of the other game. Looks like they would need to buy that one too. The longer Hiko spent around them, the more likely he was going to get a migraine. The simple little toy-based machine was... odd and didn't seem to do anything but blink and squeak. "Oh dear..." He pinched the bridge of his nose. He... really wanted to make friends but maybe Zesh and he just weren't compatible.

Seikatsu Mirai
1679163464513.png

Mirai was glad to see that the others were into the idea of getting a game, not everyone was into gaming and even he sometimes preferred to game alone. But there was something nice about being included and being thought of. As Rowan suggested, Mirai would get the game along with anything else that they decided to pick up. A variety of genres would help make sure that everyone was happy. When Zesh presented her creation to the group, Mirai approached with muted interest. He'd never been curious before about how things were made, but to have created something so suddenly did get his attention.

"Target locked." The man in the black suit declared. On the next floor up, a figure stood with perfect poise as he watched the students in the store on the lover level. "Taking the shot." The black helmet that the man wore began to emit a bright orange glow that quickly dimmed back down as he leaned forward and placed his hand on the railing to steady himself. "Precision Cut." The man whispered, but as he spoke an elderly woman and her grand child collided into the man. "Ah!" What had been a small, narrow, and nearly invisible beam of energy erupted into a blast that ripped across the sky. All the guests looked upward to watch the beam with curiosity as it broke through the windows of the game shop.

The toy Zesh presented became the unintended victim of the attack, one minute there and shining in all its glory, and the next the beam of light eradicated it before tearing through the displays behind them and causing a small explosion. CDs and DVDs flew about the shop as the explosion threw everyone and everything around. A small fire started at the back of the shop, prompting alarms and the sprinkler system.

The panic was instant. "What were you thinking?!! You completely missed the target!" The man in the red suit shouted into his communication device.

kxPf8bXspatkDyp399B6GqHSWhbzJ1EGOImqr7g-g-CTEWuWuJ_TvZvK-jM3j86GiKwc0PWjjNtYJTLZ71ZFHSF-fOlq3bPmvl78BbW605pcXBkKIHi5J9H1oiPfmKCMLY7ZfcLtCiQy65pKpkKu-Bs

The beam of energy and the explosion seemed to happen almost simultaneously to Mirai. One minute he was talking and the next thing he knew, he was laying on the ground and pushing a display stand off himself while the sprinklers rained down. "What just happened?" He asked in a weak tone as he tried to get up and look around.

The first thing he would see were some of his classmates in similar states, but then he would find his eyes drawn to a man in a bright red suit who seemed to be approaching them in a calm manner that differed from the panic of the other guests. "Kill them." The man's voice was soft, even as he commanded murder from...a metal dog?

LLnkOlduxqhaHQbsbSBAxTbKq3miDwC4llQD9faPKbBnzStbR2BbxGHvghghCFW6-A2dCviV0OM4cFKGpuf9L7KYa1rlCpA6KXR7paf2rdbBWfXtr9RX-UbJ2cvukfB6g6WWHVRFPv0FDgNcMZP2Rqc

The metallic canine wasted no time doing as it was ordered and rushed through the crowd towards the game shop. The robot lunged through the smoke and tackled Mirai back to the ground, producing knives for claws. The daggers dug into Mirai's shoulder and he cried out in agony as it attempted to carve down to his heart.

The man in the black suit had recomposed himself and took aim at the shop once more, this time firing a blast at the rat girl. "Now we have to kill them all." He was embarrassed by his blunder, but would make up for it without hesitation.

Chibi Fox
pink haired fox girl furious angry mad pissed s-2892398034.png

Mentions: NeramoDJI NeramoDJI LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
Murasaki watched as Darius entered the game store, staying behind for a moment. Try not to go overboard? Why shouldn't she go overboard? Walking into a store and buying the place out with a stolen credit card seemed like the most cool thing someone could do. Wouldn't his friends like that? But then again, she was the one with no friends - well, two friends now. Maybe she should listen to what he was saying. This was getting complicated. She watched him for a moment, before she realized she was smiling. It was cute that he wanted to help her make friends. It was nice that he was trying, instead of just ignoring her and looking away like everyone else always did. To him she wasn't a nuisance or disturbance. She liked that feeling.

As she prepared to head inside she suddenly felt a ringing in her ears, like the sound you sometimes here from an old TV, refrigerator, or fluorescent light. She looked around but no one else seemed to be acting weird, so it must be something only her fox senses could pick up. This kind of thing happened from time to time. Part of having extra senses. She closed her eyes and waited for it to pass. Suddenly, something flew past her shoulder, causing her hair to fly up and taking a few strands with it. The game store erupted in an explosion, the windows blowing out into the mall, showering her in glass and knocking off her beanie. She stood there for a moment in shock before running in. "DARIUS!"

She ran to the spot he had been standing a moment before and lifted the shelf that had fallen. "Darius! Darius, are you alright?! Please be okay..." She used all her strength to pry the shelf up and tip it so it fell the other way, revealing Darius underneath, covered in merchandise. She hugged him, wrapping her arms around him tightly and cradling him, relieved he was okay, if not a little battered and bruised. But now that she knew he was safe, all the worry turned to fury. Someone had tried to take away something that belonged to her. She turned to view the rest of the game store just as a strange dog like metallic creature tackled Mirai. She turned to where it had originated, seeing a man in a red suit standing there, watching them with vested interest. "I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU, YARO!" She charged at him, enlarging her hand to an enormous size and pouring all her extra mass into it to make it as dense as she could, ready to beat the hell out of this guy.

Last edited:
Darius Blackwood
1676447242442.png
Darius had been idly looking for any games to grab, idly moving around and seeing one that had caught his eye, before out of nowhere the store was rocked by an explosion, the bookshelf he been checking out flying onto him. Luckily for him, nothing too heavy was in the bookshelf, but that didn't mean it didn't hurt. He was gasping a bit when his ears stopped ringing finally, his eyes widening as he started to look around, seeing chibi had lifted the bookshelf off of him, as he started to stand and sit up, panting a little bit. "C-Chibi...! Y-You're okay...!" He said, defaulting to the name he had been first told of her due to the shock of the explosion.

He began to stand up, relatively uninjured and just shocked, realizing this must be some kind of real villain here for someone in the store or just some kind of robbery. But in any case, this was a self defense situation if he had ever seen one. So with that, he immediately flipped a ice lens over his left eye, deciding to get a quirk scan on the target so he could try to get a gauge of their quirk. "Saki! Be careful!"

Zesh
1679286211374.png

Zesh was smiling happily at presenting her creation, although she could see that no one was really impressed, nor really showed interest in which her expression saddened. Although Zesh thought she heard something coming, even seeing a bright flash, she even turned her head just as the beam passed through the store, her orb squeaked loudly before darkness. Zesh next would find herself on the ground, her body ached as the sprinklers above woke the Rat up who didn't really like water that much, so she was lucky it woke her up, being the first to awake. She shook her head as Zesh slowly sat up, groaning, the front of her body felt hot, like she had, what the humans call, sunburn. Which she saw in a book back in the sewers, although she couldn't read. Zesh's goggles had been cracked either by the blast or when she fell over. She removed her goggles and looked up at what was happening, then it came back to her that her plastic rat ball had squeaked at her to move.

Zesh looked on the destroyed floor seeing that there barely any remnants of her orb, a small piece of red plastic was all that was left. Zesh fell to her knees and slowly picked up the small red piece with shaky hands. She closed her eyes sadly; tears began to form in her eyes. " My toy-play is dead-dead. " Zesh hung her head. " My child-baby. " She was mourning this small orb she had created like it was her child. Then Zesh's ears perked up hearing Mirai's voice, looking up seeing her fellow schoolmate starting to get up. The large rat was surprised to see Mirai was tackled to the ground by a metal dog, her eyes widening, " Metal Rat? " She asked as she rubbed her eyes to make sure this was actually happening, then she would see that it was real, Mirai being attacked, the Rat's instincts kicked in and she ran towards the metal dog when she saw a flash coming, she knew what this was now! The rat let out a scared squeaked and quickly rolled forward in a somersault to avoid the beam that just passed over her. She got back up to her feet seeing the metal dog in front of her now. Someone was trying to attack her, her memory was good to remember what the flash was about now, an attack. That had killed her rat orb! She would deal with that later but needed to get this metal dog off of Mirai... Which she began observing as she ran towards it rather quickly. She felt the need to... open it up.

Zesh leaped through the air, " For Rat Orb! Baby-baby! " She screeched as she landed on the back of the metal dog, her small claws grabbing onto the top of the back of the dog, her hands quickly working as she was trying to open up either the head or back, which was capable of doing so. She could smell fire, smoke and blood now. But she could smell the metal of this dog. " Get off the man-man! " Zesh yelled as her eyes were determined to stay on, she wanted to change it into rat. Become her pet! She wanted to add it to her family of rats! " Become a part-piece of my rat family, metal rat-rat! " Zesh was calling to it, although she was not aware that it would fall onto deaf ears or hearing resonators. Her fingers and hands continued to search for some sort of opening on the dog to try and open it up to change wires or whatever was in its interior.

Kusigawa Takehiko

D7ECCD8D-554A-4082-961C-F668A616F24C.jpeg

Hiko’s ear fins flared as he detected some kind of tech he wasn’t familiar with nearby. As he turned his head towards it, the explosion happened and he was thrown into a table display. He groaned, the table broken beneath him and his senses a little scrambled. Moby and Remy recovered from the blast before he did, nudging at him to get up.

Sitting up quickly when he heard more of a commotion, he took in the scene to find a mechanical dog attacking Mirai, Zesh on said robot and trying to dig into said dog, Murasaki was charging a man in a red suit, Darius seemed to be using his powers to create a lens of some kind to assess something, and Rowan was still dazed. Hiko wasn’t sure the dog caused the explosion but couldn’t sense whatever had so his first order of business was to hack into that dog. His ear fins flared wide, focusing entirely on anything that would disable its mobility or turn it off entirely. Moby and Remy in the meantime sent out an emergency signal that would ping hero services. Their ‘mouths’ also opened to reveal live tasers as they flew to help Murasaki handle the man in the red suit until a hero could arrive.

Rowan Thorn
rowan.jpg

One minute she was at the counter, buying the games she wanted, the next she was standing there, bag in hand as chaos erupted around her. A quick glance around the room showed hurt people, but no one seemed to have been murdered. Well, at least the gunman was a shit shot. If they were any better, someone would have actually died.

While the red suited man looked quite put together in the suit, the fact that he wanted them all dead snapped her into focus. A whirl of thoughts ran through her head, the possibilities coming to her, but she shoved those out of the way, prioritizing protecting the civilians and other students she was with. She had to protect those she was with- and that meant going for the ones who were the most in danger at the moment- Murasaki for sure, and Mirai. The first barrier would go up between Mirai, the dog, Zesh, and Hiko-something to put between the shooter and her classmates while they deal with the problem.

The second barrier would form around Murasaki's upper half, along her chest and making a sort of helmet with eye and mouth holes, making the already hardened exterior that much more tough. With that taken care of, she would run to Mirai, positioning herself to pull Mirai out of the dog's path the moment Zesh and Hiko got the dog off of Mirai.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back