David Stone

The Fabulous Emerald

It's never illogical to be fabulous
(his actual appearance, the other image is just his suit --->)
dc-character-fan-art-by-Hunter-Schulz_2.jpg

Name: David ‘Hadron’ Stone.

Race: Human.

Supersuit: The suit is also resistant to fire. Don’t want his clothes to burn off, do we? He can also technically give others a sort of resistance by giving them his cape.

Powers (Inherent traits): he has flight, (slightly) above average strength/speed, near light speed brain transmissions (he can react way faster). He also has the ability to essentially Falcon Punch and to shoot lasers from his hands (though, he would be technically able to do these from any body part. I don’t see why he wouldn’t). He can also create forcefields around himself that can reflect bullets and charge up electrical things by touching them. Due to the fact that his powers are fire/electricity based, if he wasn’t immune or at least resistant to those he’d die like immediately. He is immune to both.

Abilities (Learned traits): Pickpocketing, lockpicking and sniping (due to his weapon).

Weaknesses: being teleported. While it won’t hurt him as such, it ‘resets’ the special plot atoms in his body that generates his power. As a result, he’d have to sit for like five or ten minutes or be hit with a massive electrical jumpstart to be able to use them again. However, just because electricity jumpstarts him if his powers fail and that he cannot be killed by it does not mean it doesn’t affect him. If his powers are working fine and he is struck with a decent load of electricity, he goes haywire. His powers cause him to explode every time he uses a power. Worst thing is, until he uses his power a few times to discharge the excess energy, it doesn’t go away. Ever. He also has another, much more major, weakness that AceOfRoses knows about, but I would rather keep this weakness a secret so people can discover it. Much more fun that way, I believe.

He also cannot regulate the level of power his attacks have, and he cannot stop it once it is charging up.

Weapons: A fancy prototype railgun that has a 3km range and can shoot a ‘bolt’ so powerful it can easily go through concrete. However, while the shell of the railgun is pretty durable, it is still delicate especially to electricity in the wrong places which can mess up the electromagnets. Heat and water also affect it similarly. Due to the power requirements of the railgun, it can only really be used by Hadron, since he can power it using his abilities. This method of recharging, however, takes up so much energy he cannot use his attacking powers like the laser hands while still charging the railgun. Even still, it takes about a minute to fully recharge.

railgun.jpg

Other: If you ask him of his past, he’ll probably tell you. He has no reason to hide it. However, I imagine some people may know that his powers originate in a science warehouse thing and may or may not involve a hadron collider.

[SIZE= 13.3333px]@AceofRoses[/SIZE]

Approved although I ask that you do not post IC in that format, it is fairly hard to read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back