• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (STILL OPEN!) Dating Sim RP Prompts

New to RP nation. If you're not against a noob, I would be interested in a M/M. Tattoo sounds like an interesting concept. Open to other ideas.

Hey, that Birds of a Feather one looks interesting. I'm totally down to try it if that's alright.

It Was An Accident sounds like it could be interesting? If you're willing to take on someone that's somewhat new to this

if you're still looking; You're Snow White Is In Another Castle looks interesting, if you'd like to discuss it! uwu

Hi! Otome games are one of my passions and roleplaying one sounds like a lot of fun! My favorites are Pinocchio and Witness Protection, though I know this has been up for awhile and may already be taken 😅 id love to roleplay with you and create a great story!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back