• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (STILL OPEN!) Dating Sim RP Prompts

CactusWren

Gruntiest of the Grunts!
I’ve been craving more dating sim roleplays~ If you have an idea of your own that you’d like to propose, let me know!!

Here are the guys: Digital - “Harem” Guys

If you’d like to propose any of these prompts with a male OC instead of a female one, please PM me so that we could swap ideas!

PROMPTS:

(NEW) (FANTASY/COMEDY/SLICE OF LIFE) Your Snow White is In Another Castle — Fractured Fairytale RP. 7 princes, all cursed. Your character is the knight who saves the day, or is the one who needs saving. We can have a male Cinderella, a Princess Charming, and more.

(NEW)(FANTASY/FRIENDSHIP) Fairy Jars — An old lady standing at the front desk coughs as your OC enters the shop. The tiny store is layered in dust, cramped with so many bookshelves crammed with books and artifacts. She notices your OC looking around for nothing in particular, so she asks them if they’re willing to take 7 fairy jars off her hands since the adult fairies inside are growing restless and without love, may not mature and will die. Raise 8 fairies and help them grow to their maturity~ the fairies are tiny, about the palm of your hand, and can’t fly very well. More info here: Fantasy - Fairy Jars - “harem”/“dating sim”/“otome” RP (CLOSED)

(NEW) (DRAMA/FANTASY/COMING OF AGE) A Changeling Tale — Your character is taken from birth from her family to become a servant for the fairies. At first it was her, alone in the dusty cellar where she is forced to grow and harvest grapevines and then slaving away to make wine for the fairies. Then, new orphan servants were added, gradually. When they find a way to escape... they must learn how to navigate the fairytale world and learn how to live a normal life while struggling with the coming of adulthood. This story will begin with childhood, with years passing to allow each character to grow into an adult and develop their character.

(NEW)(COMEDY/DRAMA/FRIENDSHIP) Birds of a Feather — Your teenaged character is ostracized by their family for refusing to submit to an arranged marriage. They live alone and are impoverished; their parents hoping that a hard-knocked life would straighten out their senses to come home and accept the arrangements. Their classmates notice your character’s poverty and avoid them like the plague, increasing their loneliness. They find some, though little, happiness with the eight birds they take care of. One day when they notice that a star shines brighter than all the others, your character makes a brief wish that they had friends. The next morning, their birds are gone... and are replaced with eight boys who want to do nothing more than to help their master.

(NEW)(DRAMA/FRIENDSHIP/COMING OF AGE) Running Orphans — Your character and eight boys know nothing except the orphanage they grew up in. The orphanage is abusive and has already killed several children before them, so your character decides to leave and bring the group of boys with her. They grow up on the streets and must somehow survive inconspicuously despite their large group. Relationships and personalities blossom as they verge into adulthood. Your character is desperate to keep her only family together, even as multiple obstacles continue to hit them.

(SLICE OF LIFE/ROMANCE) It Was an Accident!! - Eight men have known a girl since they have all been children. However, after one crazy, drunken night that nobody remembers, the girl reveals several months later that she is pregnant. One of them, despite the memory loss, know they are the father, but cannot remember who it is. Deciding to keep the baby, the childhood friends support her through the pregnancy while trying to figure out who the baby belongs to.

(SLICE OF LIFE) My Brother’s Friends - Your character has previously established relationships to one/multiple guys. This is a very chill slice-of-life story, and it can go in as many directions as you want.
May add more prompts~

Since I have had several people ask me: I don’t use Discord to roleplay, and I only roleplay in PMs. I just wanted to let you know in case it causes a conflict of interest.

Please PM me if interested~

Last edited:
TATTOO and A God's Gamble both sound really, really fun! Shoot me a PM if you're interested (I would PM you but I can't for 24hrs)!

As someone who loves otome games, I’m most definitely interested if you’re still accepting.

I saw that you said that you won't send a PM if we comment but I'm currently unable to send PMs.. With this being said, I would be interested in any of the following prompts.

A Gods’ Gamble - Gods overlook the world with rapt fascination, but when nothing interesting happens they decide to play a game with a mortal(s). They bet that they can get their servants to fall in love with a chosen mortal on earth, and/or eventually have children with them. The gods choose their best servants to live on earth and play the roles of silly humans. Failure to provide entertainment may incur the wrath of the gods.

Across the Seven Seas - Eight pirates accidentally kidnap a young woman that was hiding in a treasure box. Thirsting for adventure, she convinces them to let her stay on board to help them break the curse lingering over them.

My Kryptonite - A girl gets rescued by one of the eight superheroes in Teriah City. Insistent to thank him, she follows him far into the city in a place that is supposed to be a secret... and catches him transforming back into his human alter ego, along with the others. The rest of them, desperate for her to keep their secret, ask her to live with them.

Out of curiosity, which ones are still open? And if they're all still open, since I've noticed several others suggest them, which ones would you prefer trying~?

I would love to do this one c: it has a lot of potential

(SLICE OF LIFE/SCI-FI) Pinocchios - A world famous inventor and robotics genius creates eight life-like human robots over the course of his lifetime for his daughter, to take care of her when he passes away. The robots, acting as her servants, help her adjust to her father’s death and loneliness until she can interact with real people again. But when they start showing signs of actual sentience, she decides to teach them how to be human.

I would love to do a roleplay with you! I really liked the Tattoo one, but if you have too many roleplays of that one, I'm fine with picking another plot.

Hi! I love your Across the Seven Seas plot/idea and would love to RP it with you! I just joined, so I'm not sure what I'm doing. But I do know I can't send any PMs right now, so could you send me one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back