• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Date Me, Please! (Reality Show) ✦ IC ✦

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
“Eh, Shirley temple is right, no good picking fights on the first day.” He pushed past Vincent and sat next to Bella “You actually seem cool though” he said to her

He laid back against the wall with his eyes closed “Great my first fucking day and everyone already hates me” he thought to himself “Well serves you right for trying to actually be friends with people you know you’re just a pathetic loser that nobody would ever wanna be friends with let alone date and marry” he thought to himself. He didn’t exactly have super high self esteem. A single tear drop ran down his face as his brain kept telling him what a loser he is

Ian-Banner.png

Walking through the front door of the house he would be staying in was a tall lithe man by the name of Ian. Though it is his first name, it is not his chosen name to be referred to by. Grant. Yes, he prefers his middle name. Grant is clothed in a fairly loose fitting button up along with a pair of slacks. It sounded like a good idea before he left his studio but wearing something so stuffy on the plane ride over ended up having Grant severely rethinking the decision. He just knew he couldn’t have looked as presentable as he was first hoping. Whatever. At least he wasn’t going to be the first to arrive looking so disheveled.

He stared off to the few others standing just feet away, his suitcase came to a halt as it ran into the back of his calf. He sucked in a breath at the feeling of the hard plastic scuffing his ankle.
“Oh. Hello.” He finally spoke up, even brought a hand up to wave over. “I’m Grant. Here for the dating show. Well.” He paused. “You probably know that. Don’t you.. I’m a baker from Oregon.” He leaned to the side and brought his ankle up to meet with his hand and began rubbing at the irritation.

“I promise I won’t be as tardy to other events or gatherings we have, there was a mix up with the airport it seems.” Grant nodded just once, he could already feel that slight anxiety flaring up just knowing he would be sharing a room with guys he didn’t know. Damn. He didn’t think this through, did he? At least he just had to spend nights with them, Grant was definitely planning on sticking by the women as much as possibly just to avoid any further anxiety.

Capturej.JPG
It seems the gamer girl was talking to Shirley now. She had asked if Shirley was okay. While Shirley knew that everyone wasn't already getting along with the rich girl, it really didn't affect Shirley too much so she wasn't really bothered by anyone yet.
"Ah no worries. I honestly don't have any problems with anyone yet. Even the rich girl. I suppose it's easy to be calm when the situation barely has anything to do with me." Shirley said shrugging.
At least everyone was willing to move on from the situation. Or she hoped everyone did. Also wasn't this the girl who said she was a gamer? Shirley wasn't much of a gamer although she understood that they took quite a bit of time to make. It wasn't like Anima Industries hadn't looked into gaming before. While she was certain Anima could afford to make a platform for gaming, she wasn't sure whether it would be a good idea. And it wasn't entirely her decision anyways since a enormous amount of people would have to agree with Anima, however that didn't mean she couldn't study video games on her own time.
"You said you played video games right? I would love to talk about them with you sometime, I've been thinking about the technological side of video game development for awhile." Shirley said putting an arm around Bella.
Her own thoughts were abruptly ended when one of the boys had referred to her as Shirley Temple. Well it wasn't like she had never heard that nickname before and it didn't really bother her at this point.
"Oh you're the um... Actually I don't remember what you said about yourself." Shirley said looking to the boy.
"Ah isn't this great. We all get an entire month to see what happens on this show? Perhaps this means I can look into dating technology. I'm fairly certain I'll get to see enough about that here." Shirley said spinning around excitedly.
She then stopped abruptly pointing to both Bella and Rick.
"What's your opinions about Science?" She said seriously.

Bella-Banner.png
She chuckled a bit to Shirley saying to the short red hair girl while she was putting her arm around her "I mean, it's starting to get complicated yet heated between me & that heiress now. She is getting on my nerves & all, but you seemed to be calm & cold-hearted for me. That's what I like about your personality & all, so I'll be staying positive towards you. Or at least I should starting to get the nerves towards this." Bella then looked at the red haired girl saying about the technological side of gaming & all when right before she'll look at Rick saying to the male saying that she was very cool to her, she is thinking about the red haired girl was trying to have some technological minds of pro CS:GO players or other gaming pros' minds in their focus & predictable yet logical thinking of the game "Thanks for the compliment there, dude. I think that I should have the red haired girl as my partner but I'll be fine with some other girls at least." She then turned back at Shirley & said to her answering about the technological side of games "& I forgot to tell you something, I have some logical yet creative ideas if we have a task or a challenge to do or if you are bored on something, I think we should hangout someday if we are getting along."

Bella then giggled right after Shirley was questioning her & Rick about Science, right before she'll answering the question from the red haired girl "Eh, Science is pretty important for us. If we don't have Science being important, we all don't know about the gravity, planets, animals, matter, plants, human body, & the entire lessons all about Science. I'm also an eco-friendly person, if you're happy for it. I always cleaning my desk, room, & my entire house all the time, it is so messy when I won my first major with Fnatic & we have a party of a lifetime but we cleaned the entire house right after we are finished with that party." She smiled hoping to have a positive yet amazed response from Shirley since she knew that Science is very important on our lives.

Last edited:
1594265806420.png

"I should have stayed home and played persona 5 and Super smash bros or kept on writting or probably finish some anime." He said to himself. He did infact enjoy Games and Anime but not as much as others did. He did love doing stuff like that in his free time but he didn't make a whole career out of it or let his life waste away because of it. He always had related to the outcasted protaganist and was a pretty cool person so it wasn't like him to go off on Aspyn. He was generally a person who got along with everyone except for people who did not want to get along with anyone. That was exactly what Aspyn was too him and then he thought that it was sick because they would probably have to interact with each other and possibly in a romantic way seeing the nature of the show.

He had his thoughts on some of the people like Vincent reminding him of any biker in any movie, Bella reminded him of his little sister for some strange reason, Aspyn was just someone who he would hate, Cajetan seemed pretty cool, Ellie seems like someone he would get along with, and shirly reminded him a bit of a robot but not in a bad way. He wanted to honestly to find someone who wouldn't cause problems. He wondered how this show would go. He wasn't planning on joining this show at the start but joined on a whim. He actually wanted to move out of his town because he could do better and the only reason he stayed was because it was where he grew up but his space was too small and he could afford a new place but thought this show could be a nice change of pace from his normal life.

Day-1.png

CURRENT EVENT
Around 7 PM ✦ First Night

The squabbling on the afternoon surely made the show rating rose up just in hours. DMP (Date Me, Please!) social media was bombed with different kinds of comments. That was a good sign, indeed. Supposedly people always hungry for dramas, bet everyone couldn't wait to see more actions from the contestants. The producer himself seemed interested in the venom lady, a strong character like her was perfect for the entertainment industry. Still, he also wanted to see more about the other contestants, about the uniqueness they could contribute to the show.

The afternoon after went quietly well, everybody was busy with their own activities, even Grant who came late for the show. Oh, that man just missed a good scene. Hours went by, then night finally arrived. After dinner, every contestant once again gathered in the living room. Now would be the time when every communication device was taken away from them. The contestants could have their communication devices for several hours by using points (kindly check the mechanism for more info) if they needed to. After the collection, the contestants were once again free to do anything they wanted to do. They should prepare themselves for tomorrow since next day the real game would start.

AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc Uniko Uniko Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Zackarie Zackarie IDKnuggets IDKnuggets Fanaa Fanaa GothicGlypso GothicGlypso White_ghost06 White_ghost06

Ian-Banner.png

Not being part of or watching whatever had happened was probably for the best for Grant, he was in the thought that anyone fighting or shouting minutes after meeting are probably idiots who can't regulate their own emotions. They should probably see someone about that. Those thoughts of course would be kept to himself unless asked as he wasn't about to keep anything to himself. Seeing someone about those outbursts is exactly what he did, so why shouldn’t others? It’s what’s made him the man he is to this day, a man that still has troubles with other men he finds attractive. But that’s just a personal issue that usually pushes those men away.

Sure getting his phone taken for the time being (ignoring the fact that he could go use it) might have some up in arms but Grant just held the device out for the host to take. He was in the mindset that trying to not use his phone the entire month was a challenge as well as a much needed break from it. A month would be more than enough time for him to become less dependent, he assumed. Grant stood from the couch as to not take up the space from others, he was more than fine with standing and conversing with one of the ladies that were in the show with him. Which just from a visual he did see one woman that he wanted to speak with, maybe there would be an opening to do so. Aspyn seemed like a woman in charge and that had Grant's entire attention.

Grant took the few steps to get stood beside the couch, not paying too much mind to all those around and instead looked around for her. The first person he wanted to speak with. When his eyes met with Aspyn's face Grants lips pulled to a tight line. The longer he felt like he was staring, or he was staring, yeah he totally was. Grant had to fight off the sense that he was being a total creep about this one woman. Of course they were on this show to talk and try to find someone to pair off with. Maybe 45 seconds went by before Grant decided to walk over to Aspyn, once stood just a half foot in front of her he spoke.
"Hello, my name's Grant. I'm a baker from Oregon.." There was a pause before Grant held a hand out for a possibly far too formal greeting. "What is your name?"

Bella-Banner.png
Bella was so bored when she was asked to have her phone taken & was so confident that she is now in a situation that if there is any task or challenges from Delfanya but she'll be listening on what to do in these tasks or challenges, she then looked at Grant was trying to talk with Aspryn & she is now almost heated with the baker male saying to him "Hey, baker boy!! She is the one that started that fight from earlier. So, I don't talk to her just here being calm & collected but if you starting to have some thoughts about that heiress I'll just stay here if she is being changed now." She sighed a bit while trying to be patient & have a hidden mind inside of her own body, but then realized that she is now almost in a scenario when she is now almost released her own mind. Now when Flusha returned to Fnatic, he always helped her on her mind but she is on her own so she is now stay calm for now. Bella then turned around to the clear night skies in order to have some good memories being remembered & she remembered the day that she is now a Intel Grand Slam winner at ESL One Cologne, the grand slam was her second dream on rebuilding Fnatic's glory days but the Majors were her main priority.

She looked back at the people right before she'll turned around to Shirley smiling hoping to have a chance talking with her since they have a friendly conversation earlier in the afternoon, but she needs to reserve for it tomorrow in order to listen what will the points system works. Bella is known to be listening in certain practice resumes & team bonding sometimes, so she is now in a reality show. But when will she go well in the show, what if she won the reality show. Her own confidence heading towards the ESL One Rio Major will be in a long time low confidence. So, she needs to be confident in order to win DMP.

Last edited:
Vincent-Banner.png

Vincent scratched his nape awkwardly when the collector came for his phone, handing over an old hand-me-down flip-phone. It was degrading seeing the outdated device amongst the pile of modern smartphones, but he couldn’t afford two of them and he had relented to his sister's need for one over his own.

The drama of the morning had since passed, and after having some time to separate and cool down they had all been regrouped in the living room. He gave Aspyn a glance, still feeling a bit bugged about the way everyone had ganged up on her before. She had made enemies of the majority of the cast, and things would be rough for her moving forward.

“Hey gamer girl, ease back alright? She got her due, no need to keep poking the bear" Bella seemed alright, but she was taking things a bit far with Aspyn. He was all for making sure people get what they deserved, but the heiress had already gotten that and then some. “I don’t expect you… anyone to like her,” he shrugged, “but don’t turn into the jerk here. If bread boy wants to be miss priss' butler that's his grave"

Last edited:
Aspyn-Banner.png

To say that Aspyn was already this close to simply sending herself home, would be a major understatement. She was over the entire villa, the entire scheme of this show, and most of all; over the contestants. Granted, she didn’t expect everyone to be falling at their knees at the sight of her, actually, it rather intrigued her that no one seemed to be aware of who she was, nor seemed to care about her status. But Aspyn didn’t hold on long to that idea, for she knew first hand that once someone sees that they could have been used to better their lives, they’ll take advantage of that person in an instant.

When the guy came around to collect everyone’s devices, the heiress quickly finished sending out messages to her twin brother, informing him that she will try to be in contact, as well she sent him the names of all three contestants that were on her hit list. Aspyn would get her revenge, eventually. The phone collector guy seemed to grow impatient with Aspyn as she took her sweet time with handing over her cellular device. Rolling her pink and brown orbs, she tossed her smartphone at the guys, smirking as she watched him fumble with trying to catch it. “ It’s fine if you drop it, I can have another sent by tomorrow.” She stated with a nonchalant shrug before going to sit down in a lone chair that was slightly away from everyone, but still nearby so she could hear everything.

The heiress sat with her legs crossed, idly examining her nails as she tried to mute out the voices in the living room. Truth be told, the young woman was already bored. A part of her wanted to hide away somewhere and watch cartoons, her secret favorite pastime. But once again, Ms. Hellend was keeping them confined to another room. When would they be able to head to bed? So in her own thoughts, the dual toned hair girl almost didn’t notice someone staring at her. The hairs on the back of her neck stood up and she tried to play it off like she didn’t notice. She honestly, didn’t feel like talking to anyone at the moment. Or ever for that matter. But it seemed fate had other ideas planned for her as someone's shadow casted over her form.

Aspyn looked up and saw that it was a dark haired guy. She did not remember seeing him earlier during that mess of an introduction. Was he at the dinner? Aspyn honestly wasn’t paying much attention to anyone at the table when they were called down for it. She ate the terrible food and then left as quickly as she could. As she examined the males face, she became slightly unnerved at how much he resembled her father. Not in a creepy way, but there were definitely similarities. She looked at the hand that he held out with his greeting. A part of her wanted to scoff at him and tell him to leave, but something also told her to just try, for now.

The heiress lightly took her index finger and thumb and used them to cautiously shake Grant’s hand. She didn’t like handshakes, or touching people period. “ Hm, yes, hello, Grant the baker from Oregon,”the pink haired girl smirked, “ I am Aspyn Celine Dior Anderson, daughter of Ander-”she stopped herself, remembering what happened earlier when she decided to say her titles and royalties.” I suppose you may address me as Aspyn, how-”Just as she was about to finish her sentence, she was interrupted by that annoying, gamer girl from before. Bella? Yes that was it. Her eyes narrowed at the comments she made and Aspyn nearly got up to slap the disrespectful girl. But she refrained from doing so, as she was sure physical fighting was against the rules, and Aspyn refused to be the one who gets kicked off.

Turning from Grant slightly, Aspyn stood up from her chair and tilted her regal head at the other girl, “ Look here little girl, or whatever you are, I suggest you watch what you are saying around me. Truth be told, I don’t understand half the things that come from your disgusting looking mouth,”Aspyn's lips curled slightly in mock amusement, her eyes glinting with wickedness. “ but at this point, your are the one coming for me, and as much as I would hate to waste my very important time on you, I will make your time here a living, fucking hell. If you continue to piss me off. Sooo,”the heiress suddenly donned a saccharine sweet smile on her face, squinting her eyes in false happiness. “ go sit down somewhere, and shut the fuck up, mmkay darling?”She said with the nicest tone she could fake.

Dropping the facade, the now slightly agitated rich girl directed her attention back towards the ebony haired male. “ Anyways, before the gremlin interrupted me, I wanted to know if you were at the introductions earlier? I do not recall you being there.”The heiress also glanced over at the Vincent guy, who sort of came to her defense towards Bella. He was technically the one who started the whole ordeal from before, but she probably found him the most interesting out of them. Unlike the other contestants who were just spouting absolute nonsense, this one seemed to actually know how to back it up. Aspyn may have found herself a real challenge here and it made her excited for what was to come next.

Last edited:
8YO4AnU.png

Cajetan spent half of his free time speaking with his younger brother over the phone, though if he were being honest with himself, Nohea didn't really seem too interested in what he had to say, which was the norm, his brother was pretty much a robot covered in flesh. The other half was spent napping because what he had witnessed earlier was a fucking eyesore, if only he could rinse his eyes out with bleach he would. As well as his ears. The young man was forced to wake up and hand in his cellphone, he sent a text to his family announcing that he'd be unavailable until further notice, he caught sight of Vincent's phone and fought the urge to laugh, There's no way this guy is that broke.

Aspyn, Bella, Grant, and Vincent were all congregated, Cajetan thought it best not to engage, he was tired of the petty arguments at this point. These people need to get laid, no one should be that angry. He took a seat elsewhere and decided to strike up a conversation with the least problematic person nearby. He spotted that girl who had attempted to defuse the argument and gave her a wave. What was her name again? Ella or something like that.

"Ellie right? I'm Cajetan." He offered his hand. "So....." he followed up. "You really here for love?"

Bella-Banner.png
She chuckled a bit to Aspryn & was trying to ignore on what she said about going to a another seat while trying to think about life is good at the villa right before turning around to Vincent saying to the biker male in a normal yet pissed off voice "Okay, sheesh. You know that me & that heiress have like some sort a rivalry going on now, but I don't mess with her no more... Like for real, because I don't want to get angry so early in the villa. So, I've decided to take some good memories in this villa for now......" Bella then decided to sighed & turned around to Cajetan talking to someone else sitting next to him, she was trying to think about the least problematic person out of the contestants in Ellie but she'll shake her head in quite amused of the conversation between the green haired male & Ellie, she shrugs a bit right before turning back to Vincent saying to the male while yawning a bit since she is almost tired & was trying to not fall asleep so early "I really do find a girlfriend in this villa someday if I get along with someone else, how about you??? You gonna find a girlfriend too, biker???" She says that to Vincent in order to have a good friendship between her & the biker male, Bella was also being nice to the biker male but then realized that she is not talking to Shirley yet so she is now trying to talk with the red haired female.

She thinks about what challenge will be tomorrow after the introduction & drama was going on earlier but she whistling a bit while looking around hoping to look at Shirley right before she'll wave at the red haired female after she found her sitting somewhere else.

Rick spent his time looking at memes and watching anime so he gave the collector his phone and closed his eyes trying to ignore little miss princess “Dont do anything Rick remember she’s big and powerful and you’re struggling to pay the rent in your teeny tiny New York apartment” he rubbed his eyes

His eyes opened when he heard her comment about Bella “Dont do anything stupid Rick you’ll regret it” he said to himself “Oi fat princess!” He said to her “Damnit what did I just say!” He thought to himself “You are in no position to be calling people bitches! In case you forgot it was your preppy attitude that got you in trouble in the first place so back off!” He said to her “Damn how can someone so hot be such a bitch” he said to himself “Wait what am I saying?” He thought to himself

1594870622530.png

Jared gave his device to the guy who was collecting them. He didn't bring any other device besides his phone. He didn't expect them to take their things away since it was only a dating show. It felt strange not having his devices with him since it became like a normal thing to use it. He went and sat in a corner of a room. He started to think for a moment about this place. It seemed like he would be interacting ith these people regularly.

He wasn't one to hold things over someone's head so even people like the girl he had fought with earlier was an okay person. He disliked her but she was still an okay person in his eyes. He looked around the room and thought that this could either be a nightmare or a dream. He didn't realize that the start of this would be this intense. "Looks like this Gemini will have one hell of a time here." He said out loud and smiled a bit. Even though it wasn't perfect The show had a ton of character already.

Shirley-Banner.png

Shirley unfortunately had to give up her cellphone up. That was problematic for research purposes. However the chance of using one again was hopeful. Still she ended up giving the collector her phone. It was the newest model of an expensive brand. Shirley also thought of the rich heiress. In a strange sense they weren't that different. Both of them seemed to be quite rich and powerful. But almost in a sense that they were opposite sides of the same coin. Shirley worked every day of her life in order to achieve a position to simply work harder. Ofcourse this was the position that Shirley liked however she wasn't really into the corporate side of things. Let the chairmen and executives handle that. Shirley would simply keep managing the research side of things. Was she the owner of Anima Industries? No. She had talked to many conversation with the young CEO. He wasn't exactly a ray of sunshine however he usually let Shirley do things in her own department her way.

Shirley had definitely been listening to everyone's discussions from afar. When Aspyn had stated her full name to Grant, Shirley actually recognized that name.
Oh. That's who you are. Yeah I've definitely heard of you.
Shirley was fairly certain that Anima higher-ups would've had some sort of interaction with her parents, more specifically her father, although she wasn't sure.

Then there was the baker guy. He seemed quite reserved. Perhaps it was something worth investigating.

Also the gamer girl seemed quite nice, at the very least that seemed like a plus. For a long time Shirley was certain that Anima likely would have to be forced into the gaming market. Things were picking up in VR and Streaming technology. It was always really a gamble to try to enter the video game market, few companies even had the money to try. Luckily Anima was one of the companies that could. However it was a huge risk in even attempting such a thing and the chance of failing was a huge loss of money. A pro gamer would have some insights in the industry. Shirley would certainly like to pick her mind for some information sometime. She thought they would probably get along since the girl seemed to appreciate science which was always a positive in Shirley's opinion. Her own thoughts however were brought to a close as one of the boys had made their way over to her to strike up a conversation. This one seemed somewhat bulky of a fellow and had seafoam green hair. When he spoke up asking if Shirley was really here for love, she blinked.

Was Shirley here for love? In a sense yes but she wasn't necessarily here to fall in love. She honestly didn't have too much against falling in love, it was just something she didn't really understand. Her own parents had noticed Shirley had been a strange child even if they tried to support her. Still Shirley didn't know what kind of person she could even fall in love with given the chance.

"Well. In a sense. It's one of things I've been researching about. I'm currently in a... career of sorts that gives me opportunities to research various things. I've never really been in love. I'm not opposed to love , so maybe this show could help me understand love abit more, and whether that means falling in love or collecting the research I've come here for, well I'm fine with either or both." Shirley said tentatively trying to be careful with her words.

Perhaps that was the best way to put it. If people here weren't a fan of the rich girl then at the very least perhaps it wouldn't be the best to reveal Shirley was the scientific director of the research department of one of the biggest technological research companies in the world. Was that why everyone seemed to hate the other girl? Also Shirley wasn't quite sure of her own sexuality yet. Perhaps she should try to figure that out while she was here. How would she do that? She could hang out with both girls and guys here to an extent and see if she felt anything with anyone.

"How about you? Have any plans of hooking up with anyone here? Or are you here for other reasons too?" Shirley asked.

Bella-Banner.png
Bella was trying to look at Shirley when she was talking to Cajetan but she will shake her head off while her cheeks are now scarlet red saying on her thoughts 'Skitprat, skitprat, skitprat, skitprat!!!!! What are you thinking about, Bella!!!!!! S-S-She's so söt & gullig?!!!' She was trying to hold her scarlet red cheeks but she'll being shy to the red haired female, so she needs to get along with her more if she'll be confess her true feelings towards her. She then turned around to Jared, she is not having some love interest towards all of the boys but she is trying to have some friendship interests towards the boys. But she has her first friend in the villa in Vincent, she will try to have a question to Shirley & was being so confident to say about it right before she'll said it to the red haired female "So, where do you lived originally right before you are now living here with a complete full of strangers living in one villa????"

Bella waits for a quite interesting response from Shirley while sighed a bit since she used half of her free time earlier having one last video call with her Fnatic teammates for now, & they said to her that don't ever give up until you found that special someone in the villa. But her best friend Brollan said this as a motivational speech right before the video call ended "Bella, my best friend & teammate. You will be forever missed in the Fnatic family for now since you've got chosen in this reality show but, I'll say this to you for not possibly the final time. Du ska inte vara en känslomässig person, bara vara ditt sanna jag. Vi ses senare en dag, min bästa vän." She sniffs a bit after trying to think that quite not possibly the final video call with her teammates in her life, she thinks of the team as her third family & a quite possibly be the most loyal person on the team.

Last edited:
8YO4AnU.png

With his mind focused on the topic of love, he thought of his dysfunctional family. His parents met in high school during a summer retreat, all it took was a slip up for him to be brought into this world. In all honesty, Cajetan wasn't entirely sure if his parents were in love, they certainly lusted over each other, as evidence by himself and his younger brother. But love? That was questionable. He would have to ask the age-old question whenever he returned home, hopefully with someone to introduce them to.

Cajetan focused his attention back on the redheaded female, digesting her answer and preparing an appropriate response, she was an odd one, but she wasn't irritating, unlike a few he had encountered since the start of the show. "That's an interesting response, I'm not sure if you're going to find what you're looking for here though." he stated bluntly, he didn't know Shirley very well, but from what he had gathered, no one here that could truly pique her interest.

When the question was flipped on him, Cajetan let out a sigh, "
Hooking up? I wouldn't mind, I am human after all." he shrugged ever so slightly. "Love though, I doubt I'll find such a thing, I'm here for personal matters that money can't resolve." he glanced over at the woman who had made her way over, deciding that it was best for him to depart, three was a crowd after all. "Well Shirley if you ever want to pick my brain I'm available." he gave her a wave and left as soon as Bella arrived​

Shirley-Banner.png
Shirley had noticed that Bella again had gone over to her to strike up a conversation. This time she had asked where Shirley had been living before the villa. Shirley turned away from Cajetan for a moment to address Bella.
"Ah I got my own place back in Atlanta." Shirley said thinking back to her own countryside manor. It was actually close enough to Anima Industries that she drove to work. Although it was enough away from the main city that it was peaceful and quiet enough for Shirley to be left to her own thoughts when she wasn't busy at Anima.
Cajetan had responded to Shirley too. He had said he wasn't sure if Shirley was going to find what she was looking for. What did he mean by that?
He also didn't seem too interested in finding love. Shirley wondered what kind of personal matters brought him to the show. At the very least he seemed friendly and Shirley was fine with picking his brain at some later point in time.

Then turning back to Bella she began to speak up.
"Hmm he seems kinda sad in a way. Almost like he's hiding some kind of struggle."
Bella was nice as far as Shirley could see. Perhaps abit too strong in a way but still genuine somehow. Shirley still didn't know everyone on the show yet. She was honestly quite interested in learning about everyone here and why they decided to be on the show.
"Oh and how about you? What's your life been like before the show?" Shirley said remembering the girl's original question.

1595468445112.png
Jared was a bit scared since he didn't know what they thought of him and the way he acted towards Aspyn. He wanted to go and talk with someone but he just remained in the corner he was in and looked out the window calmly. It seemed as if he was very calm and relaxed but he was honestly really nervous about this whole thing. He finally calmed himself down enough and told himself not to worry and got out the corner and to somewhere where he wouldn't look like a loser. "God this is like school all over again." He said to himself.

He looked at the group and had immediantly noticed that bellla took a liking to shirley. He was good when it comes to reading people and things like that but he was clueless whenever it came to how people felt about him. He wanted to say something to someone but didn't know if he should. This made him feel like he was young because when he was a kid it was very similar to now but like everyday. He was a loser and when he finally lost that title he didn't want to be seen as one again.

Bella-Banner.png
Bella frowns a bit after she hears Shirley's question about what is life been like before joining the reality show right before saying "Well, you heard about I have two CS:GO Majors with Fnatic at the IEM Katowice Major & Starladder Berlin Major & I have a pretty emotional ride during the Katowice Major. My pappa died from pneumonia before I have to play the semi finals against Na'Vi & I won the major for my dad, & also at the age of 13... M-My dad told me that........" She struggles to say anything about her missing mother since the age of 13 when she was told by her father that her mother is gone missing, her tears were ran into her cheek & tries to wipe the tears off. Bella sighed in a emotional way since she is always loved her mom so much in her life right before continuing to say about her mom "M-M-My mom was gone & went missing, & I loved my mom so much......"

Bella wipes more tears dropping from her cheek while trying to stay calm about her personal life not her professional CS:GO life with Fnatic, as she tries to look at Shirley in a sad manner while trying to wait for response from the red haired female.

“You know what... fuck it you already have my phone I don’t need to be here anymore. I need some sleep my brains fucking with me again” Rick said standing up and walking away

“Jesus my mind is fucking with me so hard that Little miss princess is starting to look sexy to me” he giggled “I do respect her though, she ain’t afraid to speak her mind that’s for sure” he leaned against the wall holding his head “Wow you fucking loser how desperate for a partner do you have to be to the point where you’re considering to date her!?” The little voice in his head yelled at him “Shut up asshole!” He yelled at the voice as he slammed his head against the wall to shut it up

Vincent raised a brow as the man that had threatened the heiress before screamed ‘shut up’ and slammed his own head against the wall. “Hey dumbass, keep doing that and… well, people probably already think you're psycho you moron" the blonde man had decent intentions saying what he did, though it didn’t much sound that way coming out of his mouth. “Nobody wants to hook up with someone that’s probably going to snap and take a tire iron to their face. Get a hold of yourself, man"

So far Vincent had spoken with three people, and the most normal one seemed to be crying her eyes out at the moment. The gamer girl seemed alright, but she reminded him too much of his younger sister for him to even try barking up that tree. Other than her there was the heiress, with whom he hadn’t exactly had the best experience with so far. Only time would tell if she had any redeeming qualities at all. Finally, there was the train wreck yelling at voices in his head while beating it against a wall. ‘This show sure knows how to pick ‘em"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back