• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Date Me, Please! (Reality Show) ✦ CLOSED ✦

Dovinique

a fishy little sushi
Roleplay Type(s)

Date-Me-Please.png

Date-Me-Villa.jpg

Date Me, Please! is a dating reality show consists of 10 people who will live in the same villa for 1 month to find their soulmates. Their communication devices will be taken away so their social life will only between the contestants. There, they will face many challenges because at the end of each week, 2 people will be eliminated and sent home. The elimination will occur on the first 2 weeks, leaving 6 people to compete on the last 2 weeks. Each of them has to gather points obtained by events and tasks contributed by the host.

The winning couple will win a prize to go on a cruise around Europe for 2 weeks and prize money up to 5000 USD. Other contestants will also get consolidation prize as well even though they don't make it to the end. This show will have not only cute and sweet stuff, but also friendship, rivalry, drama, competition, and more to be awaited. Basically, Date Me, Please! offers lots of emotions and entertainment for the audience.

The show will be brought by our lovely and cough... single, cough... host, Delfanya Hellend.

Defanya-Hellend.jpg

She will live in an exclusive secret room inside the villa to monitor the contestants' activities, just in case, there is an emergency situation she needs to handle. When the events on, she will be there with the contestants as the MC and sole jury. Contestants can interact with Delfanya as long as she is around. Aside from being the host, Defanya will also act as the mediator between contestants and the producer. Any feedback and suggestions for the show are very welcome.

YOUR ROLE
You are the contestants! You are the ones who will enjoy most of the activities. You might have various reasons to join the show and it doesn't have to be about finding soulmates. You can be aiming for the prize money, maybe you're looking for fame, or just running away from your normal boring life. We don't care about your reason, what we care about are your comfort and enjoyment.

MY ROLE
I will be the GM and playing as the host in-game. I will also act as necessary NPCs as needed. I won't be participating as contestants to keep the show fair and square. My job is to help the story go on, like triggering small events, set up games, give daily tasks, and many more.

Thank you for reading my idea!
Date Me, Please! is actually my old RP in 2015 on another site. It was fun while it lasted. Due to hectic schedules and real-life matters, the RP sadly had to end.
Now, I want to reboot it, freshly baked with new ideas holding the same concept. This is the very basic idea, more mechanisms, NPCs, in-game rules, will be explained later if we get enough interests. Though it's said that the show will have 10 people in total, we just need a minimum of 6 people, excluding me since I will be playing as host, to run the RP.
If you're interested in this, I'd love to ask around 1 week for preparation after we have the minimum people, because I want everything to be ready.

RULES
✦ RPN basic rules applied
✦ It will be 1-2 posts in a week, no rush, I want to make it more like long-term RP not fast-paced
✦ I expect to have at least 2 paragraphs in one post, make sure the grammar and sentences are easy to understand
✦ Wait for 2 posts before posting again in IC
✦ I do love pretty BBCode, however, keep it mobile-friendly if you don't mind
✦ I really encourage dramas in IC xD, but please keep it professional
✦ Be nice, be polite, and have fun!
✦ Other rules might be added later as needed

EXTRA INFORMATION
✦ No real face claim, kindly use 2D or 3D characters, solely for consistency (You can see Delfanya as your reference)
✦ The contestants will have 50/50 gender percentage, at least 70/30. Not gonna have all females/males for diversity
✦ No reserve until the CS is up and accepted, so the interest check will remain open until all slots are filled
✦ You can have quick 1x1 with other contestants by doing a collaboration post

I will try my best to provide an entertaining RP for you!
If you have ideas or suggestions about the show along the journey, we can always talk about it in OOC or PM or anything, I'm very open.

THREADS ARE UP
OOC

CS

Last edited:
Thank you for your interest! I'll try to flesh out more ideas and mechanics as we wait for more interests so we don't have to wait for too long to start the RP later.

I add more information and edit it a little bit to make it more friendly for everyone.
If we get at least 2 more interests, I will start preparing the details.

Yay! I will start preparing the OOC with the details in it. Still accepting interests though because need 10 for the full rosters, 6 is the minimum.
When CS thread is up, please post your CS as soon as you can because the spot will stay open until the CS is accepted by me. Welp, guess I'm being too positive we can have many interests xD

Yay threads are up! I will keep updating the mechanism along with the RP though, but what I have explained in OOC are all you need to know for now.
Oh again, no reserved spot until your CS is up and accepted, so this interest will keep open as long as it needed xD
Zackarie Zackarie Fanaa Fanaa IDKnuggets IDKnuggets Uniko Uniko Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis skycaptain skycaptain AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc Kaeli Kaeli

OOC

CS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back