• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Date Me, Please! ✦ Chat Lounge ✦

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Oh damn i havent been getting notified on anything
Might have to pull out since my attention isnt the best currently
Aw that's sad, think I'll wait until Saturday too then. If you still think about pulling out until time skip, I will have to make excuses for why your character didn't arrive at the villa.

Kay then, we're gonna skip to first night on Sunday, unless anyone might have a different point of view we can consider =)

Guys, we're gonna do time skip on Sunday not today. So you can wrap up everything you need to do.
If it's too long, maybe tomorrow or Saturday morning, we will do the time skip, but not today.

Dovinique Dovinique
I am still interested but been busy with work since we’ve changed management. Hope it’s not too late to for me to join in. If it is, I completely understand. 🙂

Looking over everything I am def down to get an intro out!
Are we still on day one right now?
Also how do i copy the nameplate for Grant?

Looking over everything I am def down to get an intro out!
Are we still on day one right now?
Also how do i copy the nameplate for Grant?
Yeay! Yes, we're still in the evening on day 1. Some already off with their activities, like Cajetan and Aspyn, but you can always mingle with those who still around.
Just copy the image address and when writing your post, insert image then pick the by URL and paste the image address =)

Dovinique Dovinique
On second thought, I will not be participating in this roleplay. Thank you so much for the opportunity but I am pulling out. I apologize for any inconvenience that I may have caused.

I wish you the best of luck with your roleplay!
🙂

AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc GothicGlypso GothicGlypso you guys are so excited xD but let's slow down a little bit.
I want to give everyone enough time to wrap up whatever they're doing. As I said before, this won't be a fast-paced RP xD

I will do the time skip on Saturday morning, it's still weekday and some maybe still busy with works or whatever, so let's be patient =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back