• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Date Me, Please! ✦ Chat Lounge ✦

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Also all of you are welcome to use the character banner just like Aspyn, Vincent, and Cajetan did, or use a picture with slight description like Bella, or even just your character name is okay.

I will respond to the IC as needed or when someone interacts with the host.
If I post without border it means only normal interaction by the host or other NPCs. If there is pink border it means it relates to the show and affects all contestants =)

Aspyn: *breathes*
Everybody:
EMYZjwbU4AIZzV8.jpg

I—smell a sequuaaall x3

also I’m working on Aspyns post now! It was uh-a lot to respond to for her lmao!
tbh she’s just gonna run away now >_> <_<

Responded for Aspyn ahhh I had to get her up out of there for now 💀
but if someone wants to continue messing with her feel free to follow her to the bathroom lmao

Wow, okay. & Uniko Uniko did you saw my post??
Yes! I couldn’t stop laughing with how Bella keeps calling her “Aspyrn” lmaoo and then “ms.kennys” omg it’s gonna be so bad if they end rooming together x3

I think I’ll wait for a time skip. Or it’ll be me posting for Cajetan and he’ll just be telling Rick and Bella to stfu (:

Ellie is too sweet for this show <3

GothicGlypso GothicGlypso I'm so happy that you're so excited to post, really. But please, follow the rules I've stated on the first page. Kindly wait 2 people before posting again.

I'll brush off that you didn't follow the "state your name" rules because ya maybe that's not really crucial. However, you can't go breaking all the rules I made =(
Go read the rules if you haven't.

Anyway, I'm gonna give time for everyone to interact until this Saturday, time skip will happen on Sunday.
My question is, do you guys prefer we skip to first night or straight to day 2?

Zackarie Zackarie Are you still with us? Seems like your character is the only one who hasn't done the introduction. Since some already scattered around, I don't think your character can give proper introduction. So my suggestion is your character is late then after that you can blend in or do whatever you wanna do =)

Anyway, I'm gonna give time for everyone to interact until this Saturday, time skip will happen on Sunday.
My question is, do you guys prefer we skip to first night or straight to day 2?

Zackarie Zackarie Are you still with us? Seems like your character is the only one who hasn't done the introduction. Since some already scattered around, I don't think your character can give proper introduction. So my suggestion is your character is late then after that you can blend in or do whatever you wanna do =)
Oh damn i havent been getting notified on anything
Might have to pull out since my attention isnt the best currently

Oh damn i havent been getting notified on anything
Might have to pull out since my attention isnt the best currently
Awh D= that sucks to hear. Was really looking forward to reading about Ian! Hopefully you’ll reconsider ^^

and I’m down for the first night Dovinique Dovinique ! ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back