• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Date a Live - After Dusk

Is this a good roleplay?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Possibly

• No

• Total voters

Miyuki

Jirachi-Sama / Red Masquerade
Hello~! I'm Miyuki, and I'd like to invite everybody to a Date A Live roleplay. This is my first time making a roleplay (Other than 1x1), so please feel free to tell me how I'm doing throughout the roleplay, and feel free to give me your ideas as well. I hope you're all interested, and here's the link to the Character Sign-Up~

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/date-a-live-after-dusk.69740/

For those of us with no idea what Date A Live is, you may want to include that information here. You know, make it sound appealing, sell people on the idea, spark their interest?

First time making a roleplay, so I don't know any ways to appeal to the people or anything. Not sure what to really include here to explain the anime either.

Can you try to explain the gist of the anime? Genre, tone, plot, characters, location?

Otherwise you're limiting your potential members to people who already know Date A Live - which might be sufficient, but I don't know how many of them are to be found/

To be honest, I'd prefer those that've seen Date A Live, as it's a lot easier to do the roleplay if I'm not explaining a lot. I'm not ready for that far of a commitment, as it's just my first time making a roleplay .-.

Oh don't worry about it...The idea still interests me and I may actually end up creating a character. I was just curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back