• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dashing through the Lane

Characters
Here
“Brief? Couldn't it be a little longer?” Hikaru asked, to Katsuo's chagrin.

“He definitely would want to be able to take a good look no matter where he went...also,Ina. No need to force yourself to end your sentence with "nanodesu".”

Katsuo spoke to Inazuma,giving her a headpat once again.

“You sure seem to enjoy doing that (headpatting) don't you?”

“Shut up. I've been trying to get rid of that habit ever since after I left my house.”

Crow Crow

Last edited:
"Am not!" Yuchino pouted. She scratched off some of the muck she'd accumulated, then planted her feet firmly in the ground. She didn't need a shower! She smelled like nature! This was her best form!

Crow Crow

"Oh, a habit? Sounds like quite the backsto-"

Inazuma was about to complete her sentence before Ikazuchi covered her mouth.

"The Port Academy's a pretty lively place. Right now, a lot of shipgirls walk the place."

NavalAcademy.png

"Well, you're free to explore the place later if you want to find out more. If it's heavily-locked, guarded, or both, it's out-of-bounds."

Memory_School_Background_1.png

"I think it's appropriate to start with the central area and work from there."

"Nyeehee... everyone is bound to know everyone here after staying a month or two. Naturally, being at the very centre of the place means that this is where the most people will pass through at once!"

The community around began to greet the two Commanders.

"Hey Commander!"
"Good morning, Commander."
"Wh- what're you looking at, you pervert!"
"Greetings."
"I see that Onee-chan is busy now..."
"Yo."

"Is Hammann seriously still calling you that?"

"Eh. At least she's getting along with that U-boat that sank her."

"She has a name, you know? I-168."

"Your definition of a name is a letter and a few numbers?"

"Maaaaybe."

Meanwhile, our tour members would feel two strong presences, both hiding seperately. In fact, this has been lingering ever since the tour started - perhaps ever since they docked. Would one dare check them out?

Crow Crow SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 RedLight RedLight Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch darkred darkred Jeremiah Jeremiah Chungchangching Chungchangching Raynar Saassin Raynar Saassin SilverDingo SilverDingo

"You're a bit stubborn, aren't you? The Commander doesn't like bad girls who don't take regular showers~."

yande.png

"Oh, Belfast, do you have a proble-"

The girl who trudged in paused.

"- yes you do. I will offer any assistance I can."

"Thank you, Sheffield."

Sheffield, as she was called, kneels towards Yuchino.

"Hmmm... shouldn't be too harsh... alright. No bath means no breakfast, no lunch, no dinner. Is that understood?"

"What Sheffield means to say is that if you take agree to take a bath, we will treat you to one of our finest meals. Do we have a deal?"

P PopcornPie

Stubborn?! Yuchino held a sour expression. Just because she didn't want to have random people scrubbing her didn't mean she was stubborn! Or bad! When she felt that she smelled too bad, she just washed herself in the lake. No big deal! This place was so hoity toity!

And, also...she didn't like the claustrophobic feel of bathtubs. Or the heat of the water.

Her feet were firmly planted into the ground regarding the bathtime issue, but alas! Her surrounders had realized her weakness of food!

"No food...at ALL?" Yuchino shuddered. No food!? But she was starving as was! Whimpering, she squeaked. "Okay..."

Crow Crow

"Looks like we have an agreement. Now, follow us."

The two maids brought Yuchino to a great building.

"Royal Navy Dormitaries. It is where I live, stay and serve. It seems today I serve you," Belfast says.

They step in.

"We really need to clean the place again before the Queen and Warspite return."

"Indeed we do."

The two look directly at Yuchino.

rmhhXU8.jpg

"Let us not waste any time, shall we, Sheffield?"
"I agree, Belfast."

After an entire montage of giving Yuchino a shower, she was clean of all her muck.

"What is she to wear while her clothes are to be cleaned?" Sheffield questions.

"I will handle it shortly," Belfast, taking her phone out, makes a call. "Ah, Ms Javelin, is that you? I have an enquiry to make. I will need to borrow one set of your clothes for some time. Do you still have the one Sirius accidentally shrunk? You do? That's perfect! Might I borrow it? Thank you, you're too kind."

Belfast, looking to Yuchino, says, "I will prepare some spare clothes and your promised meal shortly."

And with that, not even the comparatively stricter Sheffield was preparing to stop the freshly clean-dried Yuchino from venturing around the building and beyond.

And for the record, she would find that her dirty footprints have not been cleaned yet, still ornamenting the floors.

P PopcornPie

Just because Yuchino had agreed didn't mean that she wasn't letting herself be cleaned under protest.

As she was scrubbed, she squealed and wriggled like a puppy. The water was hot! The scrubbing of her hair was too rough! Shampoo got in her eyes! "Make it end! Make it end! Please!" Her mother would never have done this to her! Her mother would have rescued her from this pampering!

When it was over, Yuchino hissed and scampered out of the bathroom.

The little girl started following her footprints, but quickly found herself distracted by just about anything.

Crow Crow

Someone else was following these footprints.

"Onee-chan is busy today, so UniKAAAAA!"

This individual collided with Yuchino head-on.

he2BnXu.jpg

"Ah- ah- I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry... but who are you?"

P PopcornPie

"Right over there are the Educational Facilities - The Tactical Classes happen in there and the Lecture Halls are in that one."

"Sometimes even us Commanders attend those,"
the blonde one shrugs her shoulders.

"Ah!" the redheaded one exclaims, "Perhaps you would all like to see how the girls learn?"

Crow Crow SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 RedLight RedLight Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch darkred darkred Jeremiah Jeremiah Chungchangching Chungchangching Raynar Saassin Raynar Saassin SilverDingo SilverDingo @TourGuys

Meanwhile, Katsuo would identify someone hiding. She hid behind a wall, and her grip on said wall was so strong she was practically denting it and creating a mark. Her gaze - definitely fixed on the tour crew.

"Who are all those new men and women around my Commander... the sight of them makes me infuriated...

kVdSHDo.jpg

... yet his calm smile is so cute and soothing~♡"

She doesn't seem to have noticed Katsuo yet.

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 @Sidetrack​

Last edited:
As the girls tumbled into one another, a unicorn plushie fell out of the lavenderette's hands. "Eeep!" It was at that moment Yuchino realized that maybe she shouldn't have bust out the door before getting her spare clothes. This was one of those rare moments where embarrassment built up in her organ.

To mask her little...confidentials, Yuchino grabbed the unicorn, and tried to stretch it out across her body, unaware of how closely her cheeks matched her hair. Just as the cherry on top, even if this was sand, Yuchino had no stick to communicate with. She couldn't explain without breaking her principle.

Crow Crow

“....Oi.” Katsuo simply spoke,having just seperated himself from the group for a while and is now standing behind the yandere breaking the wall in front her.

“Who's gonna fix the damage if you just keep gripping it like that until it crumbles?”

“How they learn you say?” Hikaru spoke,his eyes so ever sparkling in excitements stemming from the desire to learn more of the world he knows little of.

“That would be a pleasure!”

Crow Crow

w005zs5botr31.jpg

"Ah- ah- ah-"

The girl was simply flustered at the sight of an unclothed Yuchino, unable to avert her eyes. The girl looked as her 'plushie' was being stretched like rubber.

"Uh... Yu-chan doesn't like that..."

The 'plushie' struggled against the force of being stretched, moving its limbs and head.

"... please give Yu-chan back."

P PopcornPie @RoyalNavyDorm

unknown.png

"HA?!" the woman yelped before turning behind, facing Katsuo. "Who are you and how long have you been standing there?"

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 @Sidetrack

"Oh, Javelin, who called?"

"Belfast, she wanted one of my clothes for some reason."

"Oooh, fishy."

"No no no, not like that! Besides, it's the one Sirius accidentally shrank a month ago."

And so they entered the buildings.

"We're not that big in numbers, so our classrooms are few. The lessons right now are Zerstorer Lessons and Cruiser lessons. The former covers U-boats as well."

"He means 'Destroyer Lessons' and 'Submarines', nyeeeheee. That's what they're officially called."

"Amazon's teaching right now for the DD lessons, but on alternate weeks, I'm the teacher," Z23 adds.

"Oooh, it's big sister Fubuki, Ikazuchi," Inazuma says, peering into the classroom having 'Destroyer Lessons'.

"What's she doing, Inazuma?" Ikazuchi questions.

"Being the ideal student, that's what," Inazuma adds.

"... ah, truly an example..." Ayanami watches with them.

If one were to peer in, they would see that which the Fubuki-class sisters referred to.

JClObBi.jpg

"Zzzz...."

"It's what I think it is, isn't it?" the red-haired Commander, now holding an unlicensed disposable fast food drink cup, asks, then looks, "yup."

He proceeds to take the straw of his cup, before firing a spitwad at the face of this Fubuki, causing her to immediately wake up.

"Huh? Huh?"

Amazon.png

"Fubuki! Can you repeat the sentence over here?" the teacher in the classroom demanded.

"To think that everyone agrees that Nimi's the stricter teacher," Ayanami watches.

"Amazon takes her work seriously, after all, nyeehee."

Meanwhile, the two unseen presences from earlier were now just one. What happened to the other?

Crow Crow SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 RedLight RedLight Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch darkred darkred Jeremiah Jeremiah Chungchangching Chungchangching Raynar Saassin Raynar Saassin SilverDingo SilverDingo @TourGuys​

Her face just shifted into some "JoJo-esqe" surprise look....

“You've been stalking us for a while now. Don't know who the other is who's also stalking but whatever.” Katsuo spoke before looking ahead of her. “Oh. Whoever it is you have a crush on has went off now.”

“That girl sure is good at setting up a bad example.” Hikaru spoke,subtly unamused art he sight before sighing and muttering. “I wouldn't have mind being in her place if she isn't willing to see studying as a gift...”

Crow Crow

"Other one? It's definitely Akagi," she says, "She's always trying to one-up my efforts. The nerve of that b- huh?"

The woman looked around.

unknown.png

"I've lost him? Damn it! It shouldn't be hard for the likes of me to locate him. I suppose I will have to be on my way to find my beloved. Ufufu..."

She begins to walk away, continuing to sta- I mean, in search of this fabled beloved.

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 @Sidetrack

"... you can take my place while I sleep all day..." Laffey says in response to Hikaru's words. The sentence's status as a joke was ambiguous, but her team laughed it off anyways.

"Oyoyo, looks like Sandy broke," the blonde Commander looks into a second classroom.

Mikasa.png

"Ah, good morning, Commander, and good morning to all of you too," a woman passes by, holding a few stacks of books and papers, "guests, I assume?"

"Good morning, Mikasa," the redheaded Commander bows deeply.

"Commander, If anything, I should be the one bowing like that towards you."

She then looks towards our cast and the accompanying shipgirls.

"Well, I have an lecture to record. It'll be uploaded online as always, but if you are interested, you are free to watch it in person."

The woman, referred to as 'Mikasa', prepares to leave.

"When you're part of an organization, it's important to know its history. That's what Mikasa's lessons do. She's teaching about the Belfast today, if I recall."

Crow Crow SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 RedLight RedLight Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch darkred darkred Jeremiah Jeremiah Chungchangching Chungchangching Raynar Saassin Raynar Saassin SilverDingo SilverDingo @TourGuys​

Last edited:
“.....And every fictional work I've seen always seem to think only the males can be perverts....” Katsuo muttered to himself as he went to sit by the fountain.

“I'm pretty sure any part of history could be very valuable regardless.” Hikaru responded. “Wouldn't you agree,Katsuo?”

He turned to look at....no one.

“....Eh? He's gone? No wonder the tour was unusually quiet.”

Crow Crow

"Maybe he's made friends with Ark Royal and is caught up in a convo with her, nyeehee..."

"Mein gott. Anyways, let's continue."

Continuing the tour meant leaving the Lecture Hall, allowing all to immediately directly face the very fountain that Katsuo sat by.

"Ah, do you see him, Ikazuchi?"

"Loud and clear Inazuma."

The twins walk towards Katsuo, zooming in on him.

"Anything interesting?" the two spoke in unison as their faces veiled his vision.

“Euargh!!!???”

Startled by the sudden appearance of the so-adorable-I-wanna-cuddle-them duo,Katsuo unintentionally fell backwards into the fountain,an audible splash reaching the ears of many nearby after hearing his scream.

--------------------------------------------------
“Smooth move there partner.”

“Oh shut up.”

Katsuo retorted as he climbed out of the fountain,having been handed a towel to dry up.

“Just saw some later apparently stalking you guys earlier. She also mentioned something about "Akagi trying to one up her efforts" or something like that.”

Crow Crow

"That's Taihou," the redheaded Commander adds, "she sometimes tries to break into my office when it's locked. She's likely to follow me everywhere when she isn't occupied by assorted activities - except when I'm watching the U-boats frolick. She's a bit clingy, but... she's not a bad girl...

... looks like whatever you did must've diverted her away from the place. Thank you."

"I don't think I'll ever know how he feels."

She would, eventually.

"... I suppose that means that you are now aware that Akagi's still there."

“How the hell did you two even deal with some creepers stalking you every moment anyway?” Katsuo asked,now leaving the towel around his neck.

“I was thinking the same too. I wouldn't be able to keep my composure if I had known I was being followed everywhere I go.” Hikaru spoke,agreeing with the right side of W.

Crow Crow

"Yuu...Chan?" Yuchino repeated, a little excited. This unicorn almost had the same name as her! She couldn't torment a unicorn who almost shared her name! She let go of its limbs, letting it sit across her tummy.

So while the girl didn't seem to care about her being buck naked, Yuchino still flitted her eyes about, wondering what the maids would say. Perhaps there was some time to flee back to the bathroom.

Crow Crow

"Who was that?" the girl says, picking her 'plushie' up and looking at it directly. "Unicorn... doesn't know any girl who acts like that..."

She just looks at Yuchino running away.

And Yuchino would find herself before Sheffield, sporting an intimidating appearance as she crosses her arms.

MXH0kpM.png

"However shall I deal with such inappropriate behaviour?"

P PopcornPie

If people thought Yuchino was blushing to a bizarre degree before, they hadn't seen anything like Yuchino being caught by this maid. "M...meew..." She squeaked, wrapping her arms around her chest and bottom. "...Clothes?..."

Crow Crow

Sheffield's expression only grew more intimidating as the seconds passed, staring down at Yuchino...

... Sheffield left Yuchino with but a silent warning as she handed her the new clothes, before proceeding to start mopping Yuchino's dirty footprints off the ground.

It appeared that Sheffield was out of Yuchino's hair for now.

P PopcornPie

It only took a few seconds for Sheffield's stare to start freezing Yuchino. She shivered, her lips pulling back into a shy grin. "Hi..." She hoped that her cuteness would at least make the maid melt a little, but the confrontation was still bitterly cold. She could feel Sheffield's anger bundling up inside her organ.

Apologetic, she politely took the clothing, and slid it on, right there on the floor. It felt like she was slipping into a whole new persona; the dirty rags that once bound her had nothing on this fresh, soft fabric.

Now that she could wander without embarrassment, Yuchino started thinking about Yuu-Chan. That stuffed unicorn was so cute! Were there other stuffed animals around here? Only one way to find out!

Crow Crow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back