• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dashing through the Lane

Characters
Here
Interactions:
@Everyone,Iguess

1580975978182.png
Tom and Jerry friends.png
I and Jerry watched the fight while I was sitting down. I was eating popcorn like the child with Jerry in it, back swimming on my food. I grabbed a bundle of Popcorn with my hand and popped it into my mouth. . . Tastes a little more delicious than usual! Wait, why is it moving inside of me?! I kept on chewing with an arched eyebrow until a car jack cranked my mouth open, revealing Jerry with a disheveled look all over his body and ESPECIALLY his face. He jumped out and slammed a pan on my face, knocking me down for the count before he snapped his fingers at me. He went back on swimming on the popcorn while I was passed out. Looks like they're gonna have to carry me if we're leaving anytime soon.​

Now everyone was here there to see the two titans clash!

Mysterious Heroine X swerved backwards to dodge Saber's edges, before she prepared her next move with a grin.

latest

"I'm not done yet... but now I will!"

She raises her blade in the air. Now that it was clear, it resembled Saber's very own Excalibur

"I will eliminate every other Saber!
O, sword of Starlight, Red, White, Black..."

From the great blade birthed a second, identically-shaped black and red blade, before she assumed her stance.

"... thou shalt obliterate!"

From there, she was veiled in bursting, blue light as she charged towards Saber at full speeds!

tumblr_pz6ez7A0kj1ri2kwbo1_1280.png

"We should all evacuate."

"Yeah I don't think so."

Adult Neptune exclaimed as she pulled out her handgun and fired a bullet towards Mysterious Heroine X. When everyone would turn to Adult Nep, they'd find her holding this gun:

myl4d2addons_neptune pistol_thumb.jpg

Crow Crow @-Anyone​

Saber would look surprised.
"Two Excalibur?!"
Saber would then close her eyes as her blade would be enveloped in golden light, clenching her teeth.

I need to end this, now!
Wind swirled around her blade, before she opened her eyes and raised her sword towards the sky. A beam shot up from the sword, before she would bring it down towards X, in an attempt to defeat her before she would get hit.

"EX-CALIBUR!"

"Bye-bye." Yuchino flittered her fingers after Katsuo. Then she continued to rifle through her things. Thankfully, everything was okay. Most importantly, her quill wasn't damaged...nor was her beloved lute.

Now that the little girl could relax again, she decided to lay down by the tree, and play a tune.

"... everyone, keep this a secret!"

During this time, Mysterious Heroine X would begin to swing her swords about rapidly. They seemed like a random mess at first glance, but it seemed that one of them was specifically targeted at the bullet, slicing it into four equal pieces as it landed on the ground, the cut areas smokhy from sheer friction.

"Mmmhmm..." Laffey says to Neptune, "it's obvious that if you want to deal with a special attack, you need a special attack of your own"

"Laffey, don't give anyone here ideas! The last thing we need in that is a Cross Combination!"

During this, Mysterious Heroine X would truly activate it.

"The Sword of Unlisted Victory - Secret-calibur!"

In contrast to Saber's beam attack, Mysterious Heroine X's attack were rapid, unending cuts. These slashes and swings alone were able to par with Saber's beam as Mysterious Heroine X continued to step forward.

It was during this that the very island continued to shake and tremble. As many shockwaves surged through the island, sand began to sink and fissures were observed on harder, less loamy grounds inland. The field surrounding the battlefield transformed into a crater which grew in size the more it cracked from the sheer impact of combat.

tenor.gif

"Everyone!" Z23 declares. "We've got a boat over there! I'll lead the way! If there's insufficient space, Ms Zeppellin will have planes to spare!"

"This cat is asleep," Laffey says, looking at Tom and poking him with a stick.

Crow Crow SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 P PopcornPie Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch darkred darkred Jeremiah Jeremiah Chungchangching Chungchangching Raynar Saassin Raynar Saassin SilverDingo SilverDingo

The next thing Yuchino knew, a great battle was making her miss notes. "Fwee? Mew..." She was tossed around by the changing sand, noting its softness. It was actually a little fun, like she was bouncing on pillows...until the crevices started to show up.

"Kwweeeeeeeeeee-EEEEEEEEE!" Yuchino avoided falling into the crater by the skin of her teeth, then grabbed her bag and ran. Forget the vacation! As soon as she had a safe place, she would be out of here!

"... everyone, keep this a secret!"

During this time, Mysterious Heroine X would begin to swing her swords about rapidly. They seemed like a random mess at first glance, but it seemed that one of them was specifically targeted at the bullet, slicing it into four equal pieces as it landed on the ground, the cut areas smokhy from sheer friction.

"Mmmhmm..." Laffey says to Neptune, "it's obvious that if you want to deal with a special attack, you need a special attack of your own"

"Laffey, don't give anyone here ideas! The last thing we need in that is a Cross Combination!"

During this, Mysterious Heroine X would truly activate it.

"The Sword of Unlisted Victory - Secret-calibur!"

In contrast to Saber's beam attack, Mysterious Heroine X's attack were rapid, unending cuts. These slashes and swings alone were able to par with Saber's beam as Mysterious Heroine X continued to step forward.

It was during this that the very island continued to shake and tremble. As many shockwaves surged through the island, sand began to sink and fissures were observed on harder, less loamy grounds inland. The field surrounding the battlefield transformed into a crater which grew in size the more it cracked from the sheer impact of combat.

tenor.gif

"Everyone!" Z23 declares. "We've got a boat over there! I'll lead the way! If there's insufficient space, Ms Zeppellin will have planes to spare!"

"This cat is asleep," Laffey says, looking at Tom and poking him with a stick.

"Well, this isn't good."
"You think? RUN!"

Adult Neptune immediately ran towards Z23's direction and booked it. While she has her katanas and her firearm, this was giving her major vibes to how strong all of her friends were in comparison to herself.

Crow Crow @-Everyone​

Yuchino continued to book it herself, racing onto the shore. It became harder to run as the sand gradually became loamy, but she eventually came to solid ground. In a flash, she pulled her quill out of her bag, and started to draw a circle, only for a certain suspicion to nag her. "Will everyone else be okay?" Especially that boy who reunited her with her quill. That was quite a favor, and she wouldn't be able to repay him if he died in this quake.

"HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

Mysterious Heroine X smacked the beam blast's photons away as she continued to take steps forward.

"Feel the power of an Anti-Saber weapon!"

Soon, all were headed the direction of the boat.

"Alright pal, I'm gonna need you to go full speed ahead!" Z23 orders a little chick-like being that simply saluted in response and began to drive the boat away.

unknown.png

Full speed ahead, went our fine-feathered friend as all were sailing to a safe distance. The girls that came to aid skated through the surface of the water, signifying that they had no need for the boat as much as our cast did. These girls flanked the sides of the boat.

With that, the only ones left on the island were Saber and Mysterious Heroine X. It was only a matter of time, but their clash resulted in a huge explosion, taking the island off any map and sending strong waves in every direction, that fortunately, weakened before they could do significant damage to the boat that the cast was on.

This also tossed the two into the sky, with Mysterious Heroine X plummeting downwards. As her head rose from the seas and she spat the seawater out of her mouth like a fountain, her first sight was Laffey, smiling as she repeatedly hit a bottle on her palm.

KnxDY1N.jpg

"Rise and shine..."

6FykDVT.png

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Saber would fall not too far-off from our cast.

"I've got you!" Javelin exclaims as she dashes towards Saber.

Crow Crow SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 P PopcornPie Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch darkred darkred Jeremiah Jeremiah Chungchangching Chungchangching Raynar Saassin Raynar Saassin SilverDingo SilverDingo

"Whew! That was a close one! Jeez, you girls are strong."
"Like you haven't met stronger..."
"I know Crostie, little me is pretty strong!"
"Sigh... Why do I even bother with you..."
"Because you can't leave my Nep-Note without my permission~"

Adult Neptune exclaimed to her Nep-Note, sticking her tongue out then turning to the rest of the people on the boat.

"Is everyone alright?"

Crow Crow SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 P PopcornPie Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch darkred darkred Jeremiah Jeremiah Chungchangching Chungchangching SilverDingo SilverDingo

"Vuii! Keeee-no!" This island was gonna blow! While desperately trying to keep herself balanced, Yuchino spotted a bird soaring at a speed she had never seen before. It gave her a much-needed tickle of wonder amidst all the chaos.

Alas, in her moment of childish distraction, she was caught in the inevitable explosion! The blast radius swept her clean off her little toes!

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Tears clung to Yuchino's eyelashes as she flew through the air, clutching her quill for dear life. Even when she landed in the water, she met with a gigantic wave that chucked her a couple extra yards.

When it was over, Yuchino had to rely on her lute for buoyancy as she swam after her quill, then her snacks, then her bag and whatever belongings managed to stay inside.

"How did she get all the way there?"

"Well, she has been avoiding us, and it seems that she's really intent on doing so. Let's get her back on."

Ayanami appears before Yuchino, standing on the water while Yuchino, lacking the ability, could only seep her arms and shoulders over it.

"Do you need my help?"

P PopcornPie

Interactions:
N/A
1581231395394.png

I came back to consciousness but I still had my eyes closed. Why does my stomach hurt?! I fluttered my eyes open to see Jerry trying to wake me up by jumping on my gut. He saw me open my eyes and smiled. I smiled back. . . before suddenly slapping him away, causing him to launch deeper into the ship. I laughed at him and stood back up.

It appears that Jerry has dragged me inside from what I could gather because my body felt like I was dragged around with my tail. It still hurts badly. I dusted the sand off me and looked at the people of the ship.

What happened when I was asleep?​

For once, Yuchino lacked a squeak to respond with. Someone was standing on the water!? As though the seas weren't rough at all! Such power was something to be afraid of, for sure. But you really couldn't resist someone's help when you were adrift.

So, shyly, and wincing, Yuchino stuck out her hand. Crow Crow

Ayanami, helping Yuchino up, proceeded to princess-carry her and place her on the boat right next to Tom and Jerry.

"Is everyone accounted for?" Z23 asks.

unknown.png

"All I ask in return is... stay safe next time..."

"Oooh, Ayanami, look, the cat is awake," Laffey says to Ayanami, pointing to Tom.

P PopcornPie Chungchangching Chungchangching

Interactions:
Crow Crow P PopcornPie

1581237965394.png
Tom sit.PNG
I glanced towards the child placed near me before slowly taking a few steps away, minding my own business until the other child addressed me. I looked behind to see if there are any other cats around before looking back at the white-haired child and pointing at myself with an arched eyebrow. She has to be talking about me but why? I rubbed the back of my head and gave out an awkward wave towards the child. . . Hello, I guess?​

IMG_20200209_185238.png

"Hello cat..." Laffey waves back at Tom.

"Hey, big Nep," Javelin asks Neptune, leaning her shoulder against the edge of the boat, "when we're free, could you show us your CPU transformation? I really wanna see how different it is from regular Nep!"

Chungchangching Chungchangching Raynar Saassin Raynar Saassin

"Hey, big Nep," Javelin asks Neptune, leaning her shoulder against the edge of the boat, "when we're free, could you show us your CPU transformation? I really wanna see how different it is from regular Nep!"

"Oh. Um... Well to tell you the truth, I don't have a CPU transformation like the others do. I'm not really a CPU."
"Yeah, this Neptune isn't a CPU."
"I actually refused to be a CPU. See, where I came from, the Ultra Dimension? CPU aren't birthed like how little Nep and the others are, we have to seek a special item called a CPU Memory... thingy."

Crow Crow

"Awww... I was looking forward to it...

... Much like how we were reborn into this world as KAN-SEN, instead of choosing... I wonder how different our lives would be if we were just normal human girls who were nominated to become KAN-SEN, but rejected it..."

"Isn't that what our lives now would be, except maybe we'd be driving tractors or working as a maid instead of naval duties?"

"Laffey... will probably not be working... Laffey will be at home all day... sleeping..."

The other three laughed at Laffey's words.

"But if that happens, we'd never meet our Commanders, and all the other KAN-SEN..." Ayanami says, "I don't think I can think of a world like that..."

"Maybe we would, some other way," Javelin responds, "if we're connected by fate in this world, we'd surely be connected by fate in another! Imagine if we were students in the same class... Aaaaa~
unknown.png

Oh, that reminds me, what happened to your Noire? Your Blanc? Your Vert?"

Raynar Saassin Raynar Saassin

unknown.png

Oh, that reminds me, what happened to your Noire? Your Blanc? Your Vert?"

"Oh they're still around! I just haven't really been there in a while. To be honest, I don't quite remember what my life was like there before now."
"Until you mistook me for a butterfly and trapped me in your stupid book!"
"Oh right! Then I met so many people, including little me and her sister!"

Crow Crow

The whole conversation went through one of Yuchino's ears, then out the other. CPU? What on this sea kind of magic is CPU? Unfortunately, it sounded like the type of magic she couldn't weld, being purely flesh. So, instead, she turned her attention to the cat. "Mew." She greeted plainly.

“...So....where the hell are we headed now?” Katsuo asked plainly,not exactly sitting upright in the boat due to being thrown in headfirst by Hikaru.

Ironically enough,if one takes into account of who the more athletic of the duo is.

“Who knows,probably elsewhere where there's plenty of civilisation we could ask around in.”

“I hope that's really our next and final stop in this whole rift-walking shenanigans we're been at for Gun-*bleep due to copyright* knows how long.” Katsuo muttered before looking at his partner, “Also....how long are you going to look at the piece of paper of a torn off blueprint which we found in that sci-fi box?”

Hikaru was looking at the fragment of the blueprint for what seemed to be the tenth time now ever since they got onto the boat. Perhaps the ship armaments on the girls made him more curious.

Crow Crow

Interactions:
Crow Crow

1581306990354.png
While the white-haired child distracted me. Jerry took this opportunity to sneak up behind me and attempt to use a mousetrap on my tail for revenge! The keyword is "Attempt". My tail keeps swinging back and forth that he couldn't catch it with his weapon of choice. He got so pissed off that he threw the mousetrap away and just did it the old fashion way. He bit my tail. I flinched before jumping high into the sky and splashed into the water.​

"We're headed to the Port, where our factions operate and learn!"

"Well, for you guys, it's less that and more... well... keeping you safe until we get you home. Wherever home might be for you all."

"Our Commanders will take it from there. They're really nice people, so I'm certain they will treat you will when you're there," Ayanami assures, then looks towards Hikaru and Katsuo, before taking a familiar-looking box out, a box identical to the one our dynamic W duo found just now. "Oh, could that be?"

But now, it was time to dash away. As they all went, something on the back of the boat snagged onto Tom's fur like it was his pants, and his face began to get repeatedly smacked onto the sea in a manner not too different from skipping stones!

Soon, all were at a dock. There were live-sized cargo ships around, unloading materials and such, in addition to girls frolicking about the zone.

Memory_Background_Outdoors_1.png

"Well, here we are, everyone, our home~!"

"Yay, now Laffey can go play games," Laffey says as she pulls Tom back on land, leaving some of his fur on the boat.

All were greeted.

DnjD1IoV4AEHPbm

"You're back early, aren't you, Eugen? Mind helping me take care of this idiot over here?"

unknown.png

"It's good to have you back, old friend!"

unknown.png

"Your Highness," one of the girls who accompanied the cast back on land speaks, "it's good to see you as well."

Axis_top.png

"How were patrols, girls?" what seemed to be a child of short stature appears, parring in height with Laffey, though one might argue that the chap was a few centimetres shorter. This youngling's uniform was primarily black, a perfect mix to go with red hair.

"Kommandant!"
"Commander."

Z23 and Ayanami bow in respect.

"We have rescued some strandees with mild difficulty, Kommandant," Z23 adds, "we even encountered Sirens."

"Always the Sirens. Wonder what they're up to now," the short one says, before turning attention to Neptune, "hey, Neptune! Haven't seen you in a long while. Love what you've done with your hair."

"Kommandant, that is not Neptune, well, she is.... however..."

"Understood, Zerstorer 23."

Meanwhile, another uniformed individual popped in. Her uniform was white, and she was only slightly taller than the other uniformed individual.

Lane_top.png

"Nyeeheehee... welcome back girls."

"Commander!"
"... Commander..."

Javelin and Laffey hugged the girl.

"Oyoyoyo... Laffey, you brought back a prisoner?"

"Mmmm.... yes... Laffey is not waiting your praise... not at all..."

"What bad bad things did kitty do?"

"You see- oh, no, the cat isn't the prisoner," Laffey says, placing Tom down on the ground, before pulling a cuffed Mysterious Heroine X forward. "She is one of the Sirens... Laffey... caught a Siren... to interrogate..."

"You'll get nothing out of me, and this place is pointless to me if no Sabers inhabit it! It's logical that I am released!"

Mysterious Heroine X would continue to resist till the end of time.

"From the looks of things, the only ones who have yet to return from patrols are the DesDiv6 fleet and Zerstorer 46's squad," the red-haired Commander spoke, then turns to our lovely cast, "care for some introductions, ladies and gentlemen?"

Crow Crow SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 P PopcornPie Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 RedLight RedLight Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch darkred darkred Jeremiah Jeremiah Chungchangching Chungchangching Raynar Saassin Raynar Saassin SilverDingo SilverDingo

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back