• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dashing through the Lane

Characters
Here
Where did that quill land?! She needed it more than ever, everyone on this island was CUH-RAZY! "Squeeeee! Queeeee?" She squealed to it, hoping desperately that her theory of her quill secretly being alive was right. Suddenly, she tripped on something else, and ended up sliding on her face. Through teary eyes, she identified what she had tripped over: a tree root! In her experience, she knew that trees with big roots like this were good for climbing.

It was a pretty tall tree, especially to a small child, but Yuchino was making good progress. Unfortunately, her consistently running on empty, coupled with her brisk jogs around the island, had finally caught up with her. Her arms began to ache, and her eyelids began to droop. She climbed to one more branch, then positioned herself on top of it.

From her perch, the tired little girl could see a good portion of the island, but no quill. Every time she thought she saw sunshine gleaming off of it, she realized that she was just looking at a wave.

The short jog to follow the panicking girl had soon ended as he saw her climb up a tree,stopping onto one of the branches up above the ground. Seems fatigue had caught up to her,Katsuo thought to himself. Without another word,Katsuo quietly went to the tree,not to climb it,but to leave the girl's sword beside it so that she could retrieve it should she descend back onto the ground.

“You're welcome to kill me if you don't trust me.” Katsuo spoke without making eye contact. “These girls aren't associated with me after all.”

He briefly glanced at her before taking a few steps away from her,looking ahead at the horizon beyond their reach.

“You looking for something? There's nothing but the ocean in front of us here.”

P PopcornPie

A voice below made Yuchino's ear twitch. "Chi?" The poor child, out of innocent curiosity, once again found herself breaking the golden rule of scaling any height: Don't look down.

"F-fwee..." Thanks in part to her fatigue, Yuchino was walloped by vertigo. She hugged the branch tight, her need to find the quill only amplifying.

There was one thing she could make out in her blurring vision: That boy who saved her. He was asking about her quill! No, she couldn't afford to tell anyone about it. No doubt he would love to pocket it, and escape the island himself!

“Hmm?”

Something floating around above at the air caught the young man's attention. Something looking pretty unusually delicate and fine in the middle of this desolate island. Glancing upwards as his eyes squinted in response to the glaring sunlight,he saw something out of the blue above:a feather.

What's a feather doing up there? I don't think I've seen any birds anywhere that would drop that instead of gull crap.....unless....

Keeping his eye on the feather up above,he pulled out another Gaia Memory out of his pocket,this time a yellow one that spoke:

"LUNA!"

The belt manifested onto his waist (and also Hikaru's,who seems to have gotten to hint and was whipping out a purple colour Gaia memory on his end before inserting it into the slot of the belt he's wearing),in which he inserted the Yellow Gaia Memory into the right slot while the other Memory materialised in the left slot. Pushing both slots apart from pointing upwards,the two memories soon announced:

"LUNA! JOKER!"

An invisible circular field formed around Katsuo,turning him into Kamen Rider W once again,only this time the left side was purple while the right was yellow.

KR-W_LunaJoker.png

Without another second to spare,W raised his right arm upwards towards the feather,where the arm started stretching forward before retracting the moment he had caught it. His arm now back in its original length,W looked at the feather he had caught;It was actually a quill.

“That's what you were looking for?”

“No. I think it's something someone else is looking for.”

Katsuo responded to Hikaru's remark,turning back to approach the tree Yuchino is on,although instead of leaving it beside the sword,W's right arm once again stretched up,long enough that he could safely hand it to the girl without the wind blowing it away.

“Here,take it. I'll be leaving you alone from now on if it makes you feel better.”

P PopcornPie

"What?"

Javelin was shocked to see Hikaru lose consciousness after his fancy tokusatsu shenanigans. "Wha- wha- what do we do?"

"He's still breathing, his pulse is still pumping," Laffey responds as she checks, "he'll be fine."

"It's like his soul is somewhere else..."

"Tell me about it," Laffey responds as she pulls another bottle out, chugging it down. "Though, the longer we take, the more time she has to plan to escape."

"I'm right here, you know! And I have a name known by my enemies!"

"Well, we've never heard it."

latest

"Then hear it now - I am the Mysterious Heroine X, and it is my mission to hunt those who wield the face I bear!"

"Anyone brought duct tape?"

Crow Crow SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch darkred darkred Jeremiah Jeremiah Chungchangching Chungchangching Raynar Saassin Raynar Saassin

Last edited:
A lot happened in such a short amount of time that Neptune had no idea what to do or who to restrain. She simply opened up her Nep-Note to ask Croire.

"What should I do, Crostie?"
"You're asking me?! I'm stuck inside your book for crying out loud!"
"Well look who's grumpy."
"Tch."

She noticed then that someone called themselves the "Mysterious Heroine X!" and that it was their mission to hunt down people who shared their face. She knew where this went.

"Sure is Iffy in here..."

She swiveled around to their behind and attempted to wrap her arms around her torso and would pull her down to the ground with a tight embrace should she succeed in grabbing her. If she succeeded, the girl would find herself on a cushion as Neptune's body was quite soft in comparison to the ground.

"Heey~ Aren't you so fun! You remind me of Iffy with her silly fantasies and her chunnibou mindset! Wanna go have a sleep over and talk all about how you slayed the Dogoo King and saved Nepnia? Or the time where you conjured up a spell to have people share your face and that you had to defeat them to maintain your pride?"
"Oh for crying out loud Neptune..."

Crow Crow

VDF2Dxl.png

"You believe that you can defeat me with my dark past? Hmph! That would imply that I have any kind of past!" Mysterious Heroine X grinned. "You are a fool to perform such a tactic! I am unlikely to be impressed by your other actions!"

KnxDY1N.jpg

"Oh, this is getting good," Laffey says, taking some popcorn out and sharing it with Javelin.

"Didn't you say we treat our POWs well?"

"'We' doesn't include the big Nep. She is free to work outside our rules."

Raynar Saassin Raynar Saassin

VDF2Dxl.png

"You believe that you can defeat me with my dark past? Hmph! That would imply that I have any kind of past!" Mysterious Heroine X grinned. "You are a fool to perform such a tactic! I am unlikely to be impressed by your other actions!"

"You certainly have the personality to match! I wonder though~"

Adult Neptune exclaimed as she proceeded to pull her down a little bit more.

"Do you have any stories to tell? I'd love to hear all about your adventures! In exchange, I'll tell you all about the time I helped defeat this really evil girl who wanted to destroy everything!"
"Are you talking about Kurome?"
"The very same, Crostie! Oh yeah! Would you like to see my Nep-Note?"

Crow Crow

"All I remember is my origin. I am from a realm far away from this one and have descended onto this Earth to find those with the attributes engraved on my face, with the only thing vivid in my mind being my life's mission," Mysterious Heroine X says, "how ironic, I chide you for being unlikely to impress me, yet I lack the tales to impress. Or perhaps my feats are so great, that which is epic to you is completely forgettable to me! Yes! That must be it!"

Mysterious Heroine X looks at the device.

"What is in this 'Nep-Note'?"

"Oh it just contains all the rare specimens and bugs that I've collected of course!"

She then flipped through the book, showing Mysterious Heroine X all sorts of creatures and bugs, including one that looked like a butterfly.

"This one here is Crostie~"
"'Sup."
"I mistook her for a pretty butterfly and captured her in my Nep-Note, and now i can dimension hop at will!"
"I'm a tome, and I record history. But only the exciting stuff, like destroying dimensions and the like."
"I also get the powers of whatever I put in here!"

She then put her Nep-Note back into her pocket and looked towards her.

"I only trap naughty people in this book, like that old woman I came across once. She was pretty cool. Arbore I think her name was...? I can't remember their name properly. Pretty cool, right?"

Crow Crow

"I cannot say I have encountered such a thing before. If I had such a thing, I would call it the Mysterious Note X! Like you, I will keep treasures much like you do - particularly the Noble Phantasms of all the Artoria-faces! The sacred sword Excalibur, the Flag of Sincerity of the Shinsengumi's leader, Jeanne D'Arc's La Pucelle! These are some of the trophies that serve as evidence of their fall by my Galaxy Meteor Sword!"

Mysterious Heroine X, despite being cuffed, was shaking in excitement from the conversation.

Artoria looked at X with a displeased look. "Not only you run around looking like me, but you tarnish the purpose that Excalibur is used for?"
Saber would walk up to the trapped Heroine and cut her free from her bindings, before pointing her sword at her.
"As far as I know, you need to be erased from this world, but I don't fight a person who is binded up."
Saber then looked to everyone else.
"Sorry for what I'm doing, but this is personal."

"Eh? Eh? Eeeeh? Is this OK? I thought we needed her alive!"

"Don't worry! I'll be alive by the end of this!"

Laffey places a hand on Javelin. "Better for the Siren to be tired out than active."

Mysterious Heroine X brandishes her blade.

"Who looks like who, Saberface? No matter. As long as you are unaware of the secret to my success, my victory is as good as locked in."

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"The only thing I'm aware of is that you are just a look alike who is about to get killed!"
Saber ran at X, before swinging her sword upwards at the copycat.

Finally, the boy was leaving. Yuchino could rest. As she laid, she watched through half-shut eyes as he left, and briefly changed his form in order to grab something from the air...something floaty, and sparkly...

"My quill! Please, don't take it!"

As she flailed on her branch, helpless to amend the situation, Yuchino felt tears running down her cheeks. "Cheeeee! Fweeeeee!" She screamed to Katsuo, reaching out to him, as though she could just pluck him out of the horizon. Her organ became full of sorrow, causing the area around her to turn cold and soggy. A great fog wrapped the tree like a cocoon.

"What will I do without it?" She pondered, as she became limp. "I will be stuck on this island forever! I won't ever see my mommy or daddy again!" She was content to have the mist obscuring her vision, so she couldn't see Katsuo use it to escape.

Or would he?

Suddenly, a long, yellow arm stretched up to her. At first, Yuchino's blurred vision mistook it for a giraffe. Then, she noticed that it was holding something glowing. "My quill!" The second she grabbed it, the mist dissipated, and the temperature went back to normal. Yuchino chirped happily, nearly falling off her branch, before looking down at Katsuo.

"Thank you!..." She squeaked.

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

Last edited:
"The best I have?! You are the one holding back!"
Artoria replied before knocking the opposing sword aside, but not disarming her opponent, then swinging down in an attempt to cleave her opponent in half.

His right arm having retracted after handing over the quill to its rightful owner,W soon pushed both slot back into their upright position,removing both Gaia Memories to reverse the transformation back to Katsuo himself. The former delinquent simply looked back up at Yuchino,whom he had not expected to hear gratitude from,and smiled gently at her.

“Hey,hold onto it tightly from now on you hear me? I'm guessing it was something dear to you,and I'm pretty sure no one in the world would ever want to lose something really important to their lives.”

Katsuo advised the girl,not in his usual abrasive tone he had often displayed,but in a rare gentle manner which he had probably never even reserved for Hikaru himself. Without any further word,he soon turned to walk away,not wanting to alarm her any further.

As for Hikaru......well. The moment he had woke up,the first thing that met his face was a gust of sand getting slammed onto his face. The cause of the sand getting blown? The ongoing fight between the blonde swordswoman and her twin sister.

“....Thanks for that I guess.”

P PopcornPie Crow Crow Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"I will." Yuchino cooed, putting the quill in her bag and sealing it tight. Now that she had it back, she could just leave the island...but her curious child mind weighed her down with questions. What was this island, exactly? Who were these people? What did those badgers taste like? All those questions, and more, she refused to leave the island without answering.

First, she just had to get down...but could she trust herself enough?

Hmm? Hold up. Does she even have enough energy in her to climb back down without slipping and falling instead?

Katsuo thought as he quickly glanced back at Yuchino,a look of concern visible as he asked.

“Need a short helping hand there or..?”

P PopcornPie

Could she trust Katsuo? Just because he brought her quill back, it didn't meant that he didn't want to hurt her. He probably didn't even know that it was special. "Um...fwee..." She just couldn't show herself off as submissive, and helpless. That might signal to Katsuo not to mess with her.

So she leaned off the branch, slowly, dreading what she was about to do. Right before she ultimately slid off, she flailed for it, but missed.

"Yeeeee!"

“Gah-”

Sh*t Sh*t SH*T!!!

Was all Katsuo's brain was screaming (And censoring them as well with the classical bleep) as he quickly rushed ahead in an effort to catch her from the merciless landing. Unfortunately,he had failed to account for one thing:The tree root that Yuchino had tripped over earlier. In the span of two seconds,Katsuo's body became a surfboard riding on top of the surface of the land towards the tree Yuchino was falling off from. Luckily,she had a soft landing....in the form of Katsuo's back.

P PopcornPie

Yuchino crash landed on Katsuo's back like a ragdoll, tummy first. "Kee!" She smiled a little, sheepishly slithering off. As soon as she was on the grass, she hastily flipped her bag open, making sure all her items were okay.

Feeling the sickening crunch on his spine,Katsuo could barely even let out a scream of agony as his voiced started cracking in an instant. A moment after Yuchino had gotten of him,the teenager could barely stay on his feet as he got back up and just walked off without another word except for the occasional pained whimpers as he decided to rejoin Hikaru.

Oh and,don't worry,he'll be fine.

P PopcornPie Crow Crow

When Katsuo and Yuchino were out of sight, the top of the tree that she sat on rustled. Ayanami jumped down from its leaves and landed on her feet, before rejoining Z23.

"Well, that's everyone, Ayanami. Let's go back to the rest.

"Well, he's up," Laffey looks towards Hikaru.

"And they're back! But where are Nimi and Ayanami?"

That was when they emerged behind Katsuo

"Now that we have everyone we can- what did I miss?"

Now everyone was here there to see the two titans clash!

Mysterious Heroine X swerved backwards to dodge Saber's edges, before she prepared her next move with a grin.

latest

"I'm not done yet... but now I will!"

She raises her blade in the air. Now that it was clear, it resembled Saber's very own Excalibur

"I will eliminate every other Saber!
O, sword of Starlight, Red, White, Black..."

From the great blade birthed a second, identically-shaped black and red blade, before she assumed her stance.

"... thou shalt obliterate!"

From there, she was veiled in bursting, blue light as she charged towards Saber at full speeds!

tumblr_pz6ez7A0kj1ri2kwbo1_1280.png

"We should all evacuate."

Crow Crow SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 P PopcornPie Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch darkred darkred Jeremiah Jeremiah Chungchangching Chungchangching Raynar Saassin Raynar Saassin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back