• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dashing through the Lane

Characters
Here
Oh, that was rough!

Young Yuchino had just finished helping a slightly older wizard vanquish an evil king, only to take the final blow. She was sent hurtling through the multiverse in that last cloud of black magic, squealing all the way. Like a bowling ball through a wall of wet cardboard, she ended up pushing through the atmosphere of a new dimension, smacking facefirst into the sand.

The little girl plucked her dirty copper braids out of the sand, quickly understanding her surroundings. A desert island. Nothing but pristine sand, untouched trees, and pure seawater. This was a shy, gentle environment Yuchino had found herself in, merely whispering greetings into her little ears. The cool breezes and warm rays worked together to massage her tense muscles, making the special organ within her soften. What a reward for all her hard work! Of course, she wouldn't let this moment go to waste. She would have a rest here, then grab her-

Oh, no!

During the fall, her special quill must have slipped out of her fingers!

Frantic, Yuchino swiped and patted at the sand, wondering if it was merely buried. But it wasn't! She whimpered, she moaned, she looked to the sky...Then she saw something glittering out of the corner of her olive colored eyes. A tiny, floating gleam danced across the sky, mocking Yuchino with its weightlessness. The quill!

"No! Come back! Please!" Little Yuchino squeaked, rising to her knobby knees, stumbling into the forest. Oh, woe! The treetops obscured the tiny speck.

She could only fall to her knees, looking around, whimpering. Without that quill, this vacation would be permanent!

"Self-imposed limiters deactivated."

As the feud continued, a barrage of torpedoes and bullets cheesed through the clones from the back, creating holes throughout their bodies. Their blood was black and glistened from exposure to the sun.

"I'm coooooming!"

A lance stabbed through the lower body of an unnoticing Clone-Azazel.

"Hmph."

A sword slashed the body of Clone-Touka into half.

"Take this!"

An explosive projectile whizzed past the group, and entered the forests, striking the back of the false W and throwing it off!

HngFswi.png

The source of the assistance appeared to be four girls, the soles of their shoes in direct contact with the surface of the water as they stood on it, as if it were a solid. While they were not titans by any means, their power certainly matched that word. However, they were not the only ones who came. In fact, there were others behind them...

Mach Schnell! Mach schnell!” could be heard behind them. In the distance, several planes could be seen flying towards the group. "Mach Schnell!" Another, taller girl could be seen following the previous ships. This one bore an Iron Cross and white hair, and seemed more casual about the whole thing than the others.

600px-Prinz_Eugen.png

"Hmm. Seems like the fun is almost over..." She said. "Ah well. At least I can wrap this up." She fired an even larger projectile and then shields surrounded her and the other girls, protecting them from potential counterattacks.

Meanwhile, a MUCH larger ship could be found with airplanes. She was the one barking orders towards the other ships. "MACH SCHNELL! LEAVE NONE ALIVE!" She shouted to the others.

latest

"Belli dura despicio!" That was a battlecry signifying more shells being thrown in the direction of the trusty foes.

Warspite.png

With aid from these strange allies, the clones were weakened. Some sank, some managed to retreat with their weakened forms, using the truly fallen as decoys.

All but one.

tmJWQ0u.png

"Unhand me this instant!"

"Maybe later when I feel like it," the bunny-eared one responds as she cuffed the mysterious one, "don't be scared, we treat our POWs well."

"Me, a prisoner? I would like to see you try. Your punishment for hindering my mission will be grave!"

"Is everyone alright?" the one who wielded the javelin asked all in the scene, before turning to someone else who was colour-coded in purple.

"NepNep? Is that you?"

"She's grown exponentially since the last time, that is some growth spurt... but maybe we can continue our discussions about this after we get off," the most iron-blooded of the frontliners responds.

"I didn't expect to meet anyone we knew," the sword wielding, mechanical-eared one spoke, "how did you all come here?"

"I'm sure she's got lots to tell us about what happened since we last met!"

The bunny-eared one approaches to the one referred to as 'NepNep', and begins to sniff her.

"She smells different from NepNep, yet... she smells just a little like her..."

Crow Crow SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch RedLight RedLight darkred darkred Jeremiah Jeremiah Chungchangching Chungchangching minerva minerva Raynar Saassin Raynar Saassin P PopcornPie

Last edited:
"Eeeeeeeee!"

Yuchino was left coiled up on the ground, shivering. Bullets WHIZZED past her! What's worse, she could clearly hear shouts.

"Leave none alive!"

"NONE alive?!" Yuchino's little mind raced. "But what did I do?" She tried to crawl away from the crosshairs, only to discover a traumatizing image: a clone of herself, partially mechanical, laying pathetically with her miscolored eyes wide. She had several bullet holes severing her spine. This corpse was so clearly meant to represent Yuchino, so brutally murdered, that her mind could only come to one conclusion:

Not only was she wanted dead for reasons she wasn't even sure of, Yuchino had just been shown exactly how the assassin planned to do the job.

"I've gotta find my quill!"

Her special organ was tensing up, pumping and storing fear-fueled mana. For once, however, she wasn't sure if her mana would actually save her.

Momentarily taken aback by the Another HeatTrigger W getting knocked off his feet forward,Hikaru quickly shook it off and notified Katsuo.

“Katsuo! Memory Break!”

“No need to say it!”

Katsuo retorted as he took the Trigger Memory out of the slot on his belt. The slot inside the firearm W was using soon had a use:Storing whatever memory that is inserted into it.

"TRIGGER! MAXIMUM DRIVE"

Upon insertion of the Memory,W pushed the other end of the magnum up. The gun now taking a shape more similar to how one would expect a sci-fi magnum to look like,he took aim at the still dazed Another W and fired.

tumblr_ml37unxxEK1s9o2o3o6_500.gif

No sooner than a second,out of the muzzle of the Trigger Magnum emerged a stream of intense flame,bursting past the Another W. To any first timers seeing this,it would looked as if W was incinerating his duplicate into ashes. However,what was about to be destroyed would not actually be the Another W themselves.

Crow Crow

There was no evidence of 'Another W' left, but one would have a hunch that he would return.

Meanwhile, as Yuchino scampered about, someone bent down to coverse with her. It was one of the four frontliners from the assault.

Ayanami.png

"Is something the matter?"

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 P PopcornPie

"Is everyone alright?" the one who wielded the javelin asked all in the scene, before turning to someone else who was colour-coded in purple.

"NepNep? Is that you?"

"She's grown exponentially since the last time, that is some growth spurt... but maybe we can continue our discussions about this after we get off," the most iron-blooded of the frontliners responds.

"I didn't expect to meet anyone we knew," the sword wielding, mechanical-eared one spoke, "how did you all come here?"

"I'm sure she's got lots to tell us about what happened since we last met!"

The bunny-eared one approaches to the one referred to as 'NepNep', and begins to sniff her.

"She smells different from NepNep, yet... she smells just a little like her..."

"Nep Nep? Oh! You must be referring to the little me! I guess you could confuse me for her, hehe~ I'm also Neptune! Nice to meet 'cha! And to anyone else who I haven't spoken to yet."
"Neptune, this is not the time for that!"
"Oh alright, Crostie. Umm, can you explain where we ended up? I was just dimension hopping for rare specimens for my Nep-Note when I ended up here."

Crow Crow @-Everyone​

Meanwhile, as Yuchino scampered about, someone bent down to coverse with her. It was one of the four frontliners from the assault.

Ayanami.png

"Is something the matter?"

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 P PopcornPie

It quickly dawned on Yuchino that she had underestimated the speed of the assassins. Oh, how pathetic she looked, standing next to her deceased clone, knowing she was next in line. The lady had brought her full arsenal, and sported threatening horns. "Is something the matter?" The horned lady asked, making Yuchino break out in sweat. She was being taunted, the horned lady wanted last words out of her!

"Fwee..." She stammered, struggling to keep herself steady. Her special organ was now full of fear, and was pushing against her heart. If she didn't use that fear-charge now, she wouldn't live to feel it slide down as she grew, to a more comfortable place.

So she sent it forth. A circular white shockwave exploded from Yuchino, spreading with a terrific boom. It nearly tore out the trees, and created a sandstorm around the forest. In the seconds the wave stretched across the woods, Yuchino slipped into the sandstorm, leaving only footprints behind.

"Hmmm... Laffey does not understand what you're saying..." the bunny-eared one says.

"Yeah, I don't either..."

"Obviously she's different from the Neptune we met before, they're seperate people altogether, and she's never seen our faces. And I'm guessing the fact that she knows who 'the other Nep' is is another story. This isn't just something you can explain in a few sentences."

"Well, we were patrolling the area until we detected signs of Siren activity. That lead us to you. Pretty hard to miss the Sirens' signature Mirror Seas. I'm guessing that those copies of you... were created by the Sirens. Not the first time they've done this, and it won't be the last."

"Speaking of things that are pretty hard to miss..." the bunny-eared one took a pick that was being held by Saber's captured clone, throws it on the ground, and steps on it, snapping it into pieces. "... you will not escape."

"You're sharp, for someone who dresses like prey."

"You do not know me one bit." the bunny-eared one closes her face in to the captured one. She then takes a bottle out from whoknowswhere and pops the cap off, preparing to drink.

BOOM!

That was when a strong shockwave boomed throughout and sand raged. The bottle shattered alongside the impact, splattering the finest fuel onto the hands of the bunny-eared one.

"Someone is going to pay for that," she comments as she clenches her fist.

"Ayanami, what did you do?"

"Nothing."

"What do you mean nothing? You know what, this'll probably last a while, let's just go get her."

The two followed.

"Very obvious trail."

Yuchino would end up head smacking into something, chasing a family of giant badgers away. If she were to look, she would note that something was partially dug up.

Raynar Saassin Raynar Saassin P PopcornPie

Domon Kasshu

153667.gif

As soon as the dark version of himself somehow got away while others were able to defeat their own clone made him angry.

"Damnit!!! Nobody gets away from me! NOBODY!

He sighed as his gundam went away and he was back to himself.

He mentally cursed and stood upon the sand

Damon sighed and looked up at the four woman standing near him "Who exactly are you?!"I'd thank you for scaring away my dark twin, but I have a feeling he'll come crawling back some other time."

Crow Crow SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 P PopcornPie Chungchangching Chungchangching Everyone Everyone

Perhaps she should have kept running through the forest. Now there was sand in her eyes, making her squeal in fear and irritation. At least Yuchino had gotten away from the horned lady, but she was probably traveling in the opposite direction from where her quill landed. If she could just navigate around the forest, possibly even underneath, she would be back on track.

"Yew!"

In her haphazard stumbling, she'd whacked her head against an unknown structure, nose first. Pain rung across her face, bringing tears to her eyes that washed out the sand. The first thing she would see when she could open them again was a set of furry tails scampering away. "Badgers." Perhaps a good meal would help her think.

Yuchino slunk around the object, her belly to the sand, intensely focused. From her bag, she drew out a thin sword.

"Hmmm... Laffey does not understand what you're saying..." the bunny-eared one says.

"Yeah, I don't either..."

"Obviously she's different from the Neptune we met before, they're seperate people altogether, and she's never seen our faces. And I'm guessing the fact that she knows who 'the other Nep' is is another story. This isn't just something you can explain in a few sentences."

"Something tells me you know the little Nep."
"Jee, I wonder what gave that away..."
"Crostie?"
"Can I actually come out and speak for myself?"
"No, because you'll run away again."

Adult Neptune then realized she was talking to a book and had a awkward expression on her face, then took her Nep-Note out. Everyone would see it as a purple book with a unusual logo on it.

"Boys and girls, I'd like you to meet Crostie."
"Yeah yeah, whatever. 'Sup, I record exciting history so make things interesting for me, would'ya?"
"Anyway. So we going after those clone things?"​

Tohka would step back in surprise as her clone had been, miraculously, defeated in one hit. Saber on the other hand, had been engaged in combat with the assassin before their appearant Reinforcements had arrived.

"Who are you people?"
Saber asked, as her Doppelganger was caught. Tohka herself would switch out into regular clothes, before looking at the girls with suspicion.
"You aren't after me by chance are you?"

Introductions were in order, it appeared.​

AyanamiIcon.png
"Improved Fubuki-class Destroyer, Ayanami."
"Destroyer of the Ironblood, Z23!"
Z23Icon.png
LaffeyIcon.png
"Benson-class Destroyer... Laffey..."
"And last but not least, heeeere's J-class Destroyer Javelin!"
JavelinIcon.png

As the girls introduced themselves, they realised something.

"Wait, why are we still here? Come on Ayanami, let's get her before the worst happens!"

"Oh, yes, right."

Javelin looks towards Domon. "I think they'll all come back for more, that or we might end up having to come to them. When it comes to Siren schemes, one round is never enough!"

"We should ask Akashi about this before we do anything else about your copies..." Laffey adds, then turns to the captured Saber clone, "or get her to spill the beans once we bring her back to base."

"Uuunhaaaand me!"

"After you? No, never! This is the first time we're seeing you!...

Ah! I know! Why not you all spend time at the Port with us until we figure something out? If we're going to stand around and do nothing, it's better to do it somewhere safe!"

As Yuchino stood and drew her blade, she would hear faint, familiar voices.

"Something's there. Might be her."

"I don't hear it, but if you do, then... alright then."

The footsteps that accompanied these voices were getting closer.

darkred darkred P PopcornPie Raynar Saassin Raynar Saassin Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 SilverDingo SilverDingo

“Think it also annihilated them somehow?”

“My hunch says no.”

Katsuo responded,walking towards where the Another W stood before looking down;Shards of the Dopant Heat and Trigger Memory could be seen.

“Well.....at least they'll be good fertilisers.”

Katsuo quipped before pushing the slots back up,removing both Gaia Memories as the armour around W now dissipated. Hikaru himself also woke up and went to regroup with his other half.

“How about we see if we could find who's the reinforcement that knocked him off?”

“Sure. As long I stay out of the woods....”

The duo soon exited the forest,where they were greeted by.....sand getting blown into them. Needless to say,Katsuo was not amused at the very least.

“OI!! SON OF A-”

“Huh? Those armaments seem to resemble....”

Hikaru spoke up,causing Katsuo to stop himself from cursing outloud. The second thing that greeted them was....girls with weapons shaped like parts of a ship.

“.....Did I hit my head of a branch or something?”

Crow Crow

Yuchino could hear voices behind her, and one of them sounded like the horned lady. She shivered. "Eeeeee..." Her soft voice was only audible to the badgers.

Her organ was acting upon surrounding emotions again, but it wasn't purely fear she was absorbing. The hot, tingling sensation of anger started to grow deep inside. In turn, Yuchino could feel her muscles swelling, and tensing. Despite the change, she tried to focus on her hunger, nearing the badgers' den.

"Whatever this place is, it's definitely more interesting than bug catching."
"Oh come on Crostie, bug catching is fun! You should try it sometime."
"Yeah, I'll try it when you finally release me!"

As Yuchino stood and drew her blade, she would hear faint, familiar voices.

"Something's there. Might be her."

"I don't hear it, but if you do, then... alright then."

The footsteps that accompanied these voices were getting closer.

Suddenly Adult Neptune heard footsteps and brandished duel Katanas:

"I think we have company..."

Crow Crow SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 P PopcornPie

"Meeyaaa?!" Yuchino was frightened away from her meal by some purple haired woman, with weird crosses keeping her bangs out of her eyes. She had swords much longer, thicker, and cleaner than her dinky dagger! "Run!" She departed from the scene with all the subtlety and grace of those badgers.

"Maybe we should've asked Ms Graf Zeppelin for help."

"No need."

"Hey Nep, think you can help us surround her?"

With Neptune giving aid, Z23 and Ayanami decide to move forward.

As Yuchino ran away, she bumped into something soft- no- someone soft.

Z23.png

"That's enough running for today!" Z23 exclaims as she swiftly grips onto one of Yuchino's arms.

P PopcornPie Raynar Saassin Raynar Saassin

Upon hearing and seeing the W duo comment on the sandstorm, Laffey pointed to the trail of footprints.

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

The very last thing Yuchino expected was to be gripped. "Eeeeeeee!" Her shrill cry was loud enough to excite the birds. With no fear charge left, all she could do was use her enchanced strength to try and scramble away. Still no good.

She did, however, retain her sword.

"Geeerrrrrrrr...Meuuuu...." A series of animalistic warning calls streamed from the little one's lips as she went eerily still, looking for her captor's vital organs.

"Look, I'm not here to hurt you. None of us are," Z23 assures, "we're only pursuing you because this island might be inhabited by things that will."

Z23's grip strengthened a little as Yuchino attempted to free herself.

P PopcornPie

Oh, ho ho. Yuchino had heard that one before. She was told that she was being protected from harm once...if being protected meant being trapped in a lace factory, then it was the safest she had ever been. She nearly went blind making that terrible lace. Never again would she let herself be lied to like that.

"Chiaaa!" Yuchino thrust the blade toward Z23's arm, specifically aiming for the arteries.

Annoyed but likewise still curious to see where it lead to,Katsuo turned towards the direction of the footprints and head off. Meanwhile Hikaru.....is inspecting the armaments on the shipgirls with absolute glee on his face. This is a once in a lifetime experience he's ever gotten to have,even if he originated from a word where dopants run amok.

“This artillery weaponry.....it's incredible...!”

Hikaru spoke in awe of what he had witnessed before him. As for Katsuo,he had just reached the end of the trail,where the sight that greeted him was one of the shipgirls holding onto another girl's arm. The sight of their former holding tightly onto the latter despite the fact that the captive is clearly paralysed with fear (at least to him) had the former school delinquent's blood boil with intensity.

“Oi!” Katsuo called out to the shipgirl, “Grabbing onto her arm like some psychopath not wanting their victim to run away isn't helping at all.”

Crow Crow P PopcornPie

Z23, within this short time, releases Yuchino and moves backwards, the blade barely scraping her skin as the ear-piercing screeching of metal was heard. Z23 then releases her counter - the great maws of one of her riggings lunged forward, not to consume Yuchino, but to bite down and grip onto the blade, overpowering it enough to hold it in place and steadily push it towards the ground.

"Well, do you have any ideas?" Z23 exclaims towards Katsuo.

P PopcornPie SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Raynar Saassin Raynar Saassin

Yuchino was left stunned by the metallic screech. This lady...was a robot?! And a fast one, too! She grabbed Yuchino's sword, and forced it towards the ground!

She made a fatal mistake, however, by not grabbing the hilt. Yuchino could simply let go, then dash off into the forest once again.

Did the loss of her sword bother her? A little, but not very much in the grand scheme. She could replace her sword. She couldn't replace her quill, or, more importantly, her life.

Tsch.....she's already out of control...!?

Katsuo thought to himself as he gritted his teeth. Without a second to think straight,he tried to get in-between them,attempting to seperate the two from lengthening the conflict any further. A stupid move,he knew that. But turning into W to try to defuse the situation,he would have made it even worse.

At least.....until she had ran off on her own once she had been disarmed.

“....You know what? Stay here. I'll just try talking her out of it.”

Katsuo spoke to the other girl,picking up the sword that was jammed onto the ground before following Yuchino,although not in much of a hurry as he knew that chasing her would just give her more reasons to continue running

Crow Crow P PopcornPie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back