• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Daryl Dixon RP. (1x1)

ourlove

Fandom: The Walking Dead
Character NEEDED: Daryl Dixon
Theme: Romance, Drama, Action (other twists and turns I'm sure).

PLEASE BE A FAIRLY ACTIVE PERSON.
Life should always come first and I know that things do happen, but if you are going to be around for a long time, just give me a heads up. In reality, a couple replies a week is good enough for me. If you wanted to create a way for us to talk outside of RPNation, I'm cool with that too.

IDEA

Basically takes place in Alexandria for most of the story. I was thinking that my character (OFC) lives there on her own after being separated from her family. She wins the trust of the town by working odd jobs and what not. Now, OFC knows Daryl from some point in her past and when the world went to hell, she thought he did too. The group showing up in Alexandria changes that and they begin to get reacquainted.

I'm open to all kinds of storylines and plots. But that's just an idea that I have and don't want to make it super structured until I have a partner in mind that we can kind of hash out ideas.

So, no promises but I LOVE playing Daryl and haven’t in a long while. I normally don’t play him M/F because I like to play him close to the show. Still, I’d be willing to try, I have a Daryl plot I’ve wanted to try out involving M/F as well if you’d be up for hearing it but either way I’m interested :)

So, no promises but I LOVE playing Daryl and haven’t in a long while. I normally don’t play him M/F because I like to play him close to the show. Still, I’d be willing to try, I have a Daryl plot I’ve wanted to try out involving M/F as well if you’d be up for hearing it but either way I’m interested :)
So sorry! Have been busy for the last couple of days! I'll shoot you a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back