• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings ๐““๐“ช๐“ป๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ, ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ๐”‚ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ผ...

code by yousmelldead

"Here I assumed you'd put up more of a fight. It's not much fun when the prey just rolls over and gives up." Reyna shot him an annoyed glare. "Who says I'm giving up?" She snapped, lowering her hands. "I just happen to know that there's no point in fighting you right now-- but that's far from giving up." There was a promise in her eyes, a fury that kept her burning. His next statement had her laughing, though she was far from amused. "You like to play with words, don't you?" It hadn't escaped her notice that he'd only promised for himself, though there were two other vampires in the picture.

She narrowed her eyes when he spoke again, but with lightning-like reflexes, he grabbed her by the wrist and then they were back in the still dark living room. She snatched her wrist from his grip, stumbling back a few paces, catching herself on the back of one of the couches. A little disoriented, she reached up to touch her head, closing her eyes until the room stopped spinning. Her eyes shot open at the mention of her friends and she turned towards the door, as though they would appear there. A frown touched her lips; she didn't want to be in here with Alex alone.

Glancing up at the ceiling, she sighed heavily. Silence stretched between them for a minute before she wrapped her arms around herself, glancing in the direction she thought Alex was. Where he'd been a few moments ago. "So, if you don't plan on killing us, what's the plan, then? Nikki has a job that will notice if she's gone missing. We all have jobs, lives that you're keeping us from. What're you gonna do when the police put two and two together and show up at your doorstep?"

---
Tags: jasmyn jasmyn MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

REYNA

Aiden.

Staring down at the beautiful blonde, his emerald green eyes assessed her for a moment. Her skin was smooth and soft, flawless. She appeared to be deep in thought about one thing or another, her eyes having a slight distance in them. Maybe it was because she was craving blood, or scared and trying to escape. Either way, she wasn't folly there. But it was then that a melody of sounds caught both of their attentions, Aiden glancing back in the way they came. It seemed as though his brothers had caught their prey, albeit they were definitely playing with their food. Nevertheless, the other two girls were definitely caught, and Skylar all but was. She had to know that the chase was over, that it was better just to come back with him rather than to try and fight. She looked up at him and nodded, and he let out a sigh of relief. He didn't want to be forceful with her. Even as a vampire, she seemed delicate.

But when his walls came down for just the slightest second, Skylar took that as an opportunity to get away once again. She was smart. resourceful, pretty, and strong. That was a dangerous combination, both for being a vampire and for being a woman. Aiden couldn't help but smirk as he watched her leave, giving her a moment head start before following after her. If he was being honest with himself, their conversation earlier and now this chase was the most fun he had had in a while. Aiden followed her for a while, letting her have her fun. But he sped up when he heard the familiar sound of an engine racing towards them, knowing full well what was in store if he didn't stop her in time. Because, as well controlled as she seemed, Skylar was still a fledgling.

Aiden broke through the tree line, just as the man in the vehicle spoke to her, the door open between them. "Skylar, don't-" he called, but he was too late. In a flash, the previously flawless pale skin of her face was covered with spiderwebs of dark veins around her eyes. She sank her fangs into the man's neck, and she began to drink. The dark side of Aiden wanted to let her kill him, wanted to watch a fledgling vampire make its first kill. But his humanity fought back, telling him that if he let Skylar make that kill, it would hurt her. So, against his better, more vampiric intuition, Aiden shot forward and gently removed Skylar from the man's neck. "Take this," he murmured, handing her a small blood bag he had brought in his pocket. Turning back to the man, Aiden grabbed a cloth from the truck and pressed it to his neck, replacing his hand with the man's.

"Who are you people?" the man stuttered, a bit weak but otherwise alive. Aiden smirked and grabbed the man by the shoulders, his dark green eyes staring into the truck driver's with stoic intent. "You never saw us. You never stopped your truck. This never happened," the vampire began, his voice calm and even. "You are driving home. You will cover your neck until it heals because you got a hickey from some girl at a bar and are embarrassed by it. You won't let anyone see your neck until it heals. Are we clear?" The man's panicked look seemed to go glassy and distant as he fell victim to Aiden's compulsion. "Yes," he responded, his tone just as calm and even, "We are clear." Without another word the man climbed into the truck and took off down the road again, not glancing back. Aiden waited until he disappeared over the hill before turning his attention back to Skylar. "If you want to control your urges so that you don't kill the next human you see, I suggest you come back with me to the estate."
By the Road โ€ข Skylar โ€ข jasmyn jasmyn โ€ข x

Last edited:
Nikita.

Nikita met Nathan's ocean blue gaze evenly, not for a moment stepping down even though she knew how quickly he could drain her life from her body. She had stared down the barrels of guns held by psychopaths and felt nothing. Did that make her a psychopath too? At the time, she wasn't sure. But now, underneath the shadowy canopies of dead trees, alone in a forest with a vampire, she was very sure. She most certainly wasn't a psychopath because, despite her annoyed expression and tough stance, she couldn't hide the racing of her heart in terror. She would never admit it, but she was afraid of Nathan, Alexander and Aiden too. For someone that controlled every aspect of her life with micromanaging precision, the realization of the existence of vampires and being captured by them took away any sense of control she had. And Nikita hated that.

Nathan's whistle caught her attention, making her realize she had looked away while in thought. He leaned against a tree easily, relaxed, as if they were just two people having a conversation in the woods. He made a comment about her hair, and for a moment, that took Nikki aback. But she soon realized it was all a game to him, a predator-chasing-prey scenario where the result was rigged from the start. "No, I don't," she answered, her chocolate brown locks brushing against her bare collar bone, "It gets in the way." Of what was purposely ambiguous, either to tease or to stall him, she wasn't sure. Either way, her glare was still locked on Nathan, watching his every move.

"I'm fairly sure I'm human. I've never had a craving for blood nor have I flung glass objects across the room with my mind. I'm as ordinary as they come," Nikki responded, the latter part of the sentence making her drop her gaze. She hated feeling vulnerable, weak. But now that she was the only human there, it was inevitable. "Reyna was too, until today anyway." She looked back up as he moved closer, bracing herself for whatever may happen and ignoring his jabbing remarks. His smile was sinister and caused a shiver to run down her spine. Realizing she had no option but to do as he said, Nikita narrowed her eyes and answered, "I can walk just fine, thanks. Touch me again and I'll break all your fingers."

It was an empty threat, and they both probably knew that. But she said it with the same amount of sarcasm and sass she had been throwing at him all night. Even if she had nothing else, she could at least keep him on his toes. Not waiting for a response, Nikki took off walking back towards the house, her sense of direction rather impeccable. Another cool breeze caught her hair and brushed against her skin, causing the woman to shiver from the chill. It was beginning to get rather dark out, and she had to be much more careful where she stepped. How quickly she broke through the trees back on to the front lawn of the estate was a testament to how quickly Nathan was able to catch up to her.

Shivering again, Nikita rubbed her upper arms in an attempt to warm up a bit. "I hope you cold-blooded jerks actually have heat," she muttered to no one in particular, ascending the steps and into the large house once again. Glass from earlier was still scattered across the floor. So she made sure to carefully step around it as she entered, turning her attention back to Nathan. "So what now, Mr. Tall, Dark, and Arrogant? Does this place have a dungeon you're going to throw me in? Can I at least get a change of clothes first?"
Estate โ€ข Nathan โ€ข apolla apolla โ€ข x, x

alexander - vamp

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

willyecho

monster

Alex had to admit that under much different circumstances he could find himself enjoying the company of a girl like Reyna. It was why he had his eye on her from the start at the party. She was gorgeous, quick on her feet, and damn was she firey. This was not a normal situation though. He was a vampire who had tried to feed on her, got caught, and then had to kidnap her and her friends to keep from exposing himself to a party full of notable people.

His attention was turned back to Reyna when she laughed at his promises, clearly catching on to what he's really said. Of course, she was smart enough to realize he hadn't made any promises about his brother's behavior. Honestly, this only made him like her more. What a pity they would likely end up having to kill the girls. At least, that's what he assumed they would do eventually, right?

He noticed her momentary frown before she spoke up again, this time to ask what the plan was and to mention her friend who was seemingly the only human of the bunch. "Funny that you assume I won't kill everyone who comes to my doorstep asking," he replied matter-of-factly. Of course, he wouldn't but not because he had any morals. Simply because he knew Aiden would disapprove and because it would blow their "cover".

He checked his phone quickly to see that his friend had responded to his request. He knew that even if the girls didn't stand a chance against them, it was still better to have a boundary spell done than to leave them with the chance to run off whenever. The witch he knew owed him a favor and she agreed to stop by on her way out of town which happened to be that night.

"I can't tell you what your fate is yet, luv. I certainly don't want to kill you. I can't make any promises it won't come to that though," he told her after thinking about her question for a few seconds. "Don't worry. We can just compel someone on the force to solve the case...maybe it would be easier to kill the lot of you," he smirked, teasing her with the fear he knew was there.

Just before he could say anything else, Nathan and the brunette came in, causing him to chuckle a little. "Well, look at that. Seems Aiden is the last to finish the task. That's a first," he said, an amused look on his face. "I do hope your friend hasn't murdered anyone yet," he added though his tone was more hopeful than she had as he glanced in Reyna and Nikita's direction.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:

skylar - new vamp

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

meg delacy

trapeze

Skylar hadn't even realized what a mistake it was to run from Aiden. Not because he caught her or because she was afraid of what he'd do to her (though she definetly was) but because she was a fresh vampire. She had no idea how dangerous she was, not until she was already sinking her fangs into the poor man who had stopped to help her. Every single thing in her mind was telling her to pull away from him but she couldn't.

The metallic taste slowly faded into something sweeter than she had ever tasted before. It felt like fireworks going off all through her body and she needed to keep drinking. Suddenly though, she felt a hand on her shoulder and she was being torn away from the stranger's neck. A blood bag was pushed into her hands and she wasted no time drinking every last drop.

Sky hadn't even realized what was going on until she heard Aiden's voice commanding the guy to forget everything. The way he simply obeyed was both intriguing and baffling. Was that what the trio of vampires had been trying to do to them earlier? Make them forget everything and go on about their night? How was he able to do that? Was that something she could do now?

A thousand questions ran through her mind all at once but one stuck out more than the others. Why had he stopped her?

Maybe it was because he just didn't want to deal with the mess of it. Something about the way he looked though told her otherwise, that he had some kind of a conscious in his mind somewhere. When the truck drove off down the road she looked at Aiden, her eyes watering at the thought of what she could've done.

"I-I almost killed that man..." she muttered to herself. She could only nod at his next words, following him back through the woods and towards the big house she'd desperately tried to escape from moments earlier.

He was right. He was the only reason she hadn't just slaughtered some innocent man. She had no idea how to be a vampire. God. She was a vampire. Did that make her a monster?

She was honestly relieved walking into the house and seeing her friends still alive. My witch is here. "So, are we to be your prisoners forever?" she questioned the other two, her voice still a little shaky

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:

code by yousmelldead

Although Nikita was trying her hardest to hide it, Nathan could see the fear in her eyes even as she stared back at him. Her posture was rigid, her arms straight by her side, but her eyes... they danced with fear, and it was that fear that Nathan fed on. He liked being on top of the totem pole, and he liked knowing that he was the most powerful one in the room. It was one reason he enjoyed being a vampire so much, and still spent his time around humans. They didn't have to know he was a bloodthirtsy vampire to know that there was something different about him, something that demanded respect.

"Of course it does." Nathan gave a slight eye roll at her comment about her hair, but pushed himself off the tree he'd leaned against and started in her direction. Her eyes were locked onto him like a radar onto its target, though they both knew that he was in power here. "As ordinary as they come?" Nathan echoed her words, scoffing lightly as he shook his head. "I don't believe that for a second. But..." He paused to study her, looking her body up and down. "I can't sense anything supernatural about you at all. That's not to say it isn't there; it very well could be. But maybe we'll find out."

He grinned at her as they started back towards the house, and he tucked his hands into his pockets, chuckling softly at her empty threat. "Don't threaten me with a good time." He moved a bit faster to catch up to her, glancing down at her with a wink. They reached the house and he let her go in first, not really wanting to chase her down again. "Of course we have heat. We're not cavemen." He shut the door behind them and followed her back into the main area, where the witch and Alexander were. "And even if we didn't, you could always just warm up my bed." He made sure to not be within arms reach of her when he spoke, looking over at Alexander as he spoke. "Won't he just love that?" Snickering, he shook his head and slid his gaze to the redhead. "You haven't cleaned your mess yet?"

---

NATHAN

code by yousmelldead

Reyna crossed her arms as Alexander made his comment about killing anyone who would come to the door asking about them, though a chill did creep down her spine at the thought. She had a feeling he would do just that, and Reyna didn't want anyone's blood on her hands, or her friends. "You're hilarious." She muttered sarcastically, turning away from him some when she heard others entering the room. It turned out to be Nathan and Nikita, the latter of which did not look amused. Moving closer to the dark haired girl, Reyna pulled her into a hug, pulling back after a moment. "Jesus, you're freezing."

Alexander spoke again and Reyna shot a glare in his direction, dropping her hands from Nikita. "She isn't a killer like you." Choosing to ignore the rest of what he'd said before Nathan and Nikita entered the room, Reyna's glare ended up shifting to Nathan when he asked her about the mess she'd made. "And you can fuck off, actually. Clean it yourself." She looked back at Nikki and sighed, trying to hide the worry in her gaze that the other male hadn't returned with Skylar yet. But just as she thought that, she spotted the blonde coming in and grabbed Nikki's wrist, nodding towards her.

Reyna opened her arms for the blonde as a car door sounded outside, and Alex muttered that his witch was here. Reyna pulled away from Sky as she asked if they were going to be their prisoners forever, and Reyna shook her head. "Not if I have anything to do with it." She turned to Skylar and Nikki, blowing out a sharp breath. "We'll find a way to get out of here and deal with... everything." Reaching up, she ran her hands through her hair, honestly unsure where to go from here. This was truly insane. Hearing footsteps approaching, Reyna looked over her shoulder to spot the other witch walking into the room, greeting the three male vampires as though they were old friends.

---

REYNA

Aiden.

Compelling humans had originally enthralled Aiden. How easy it was to get them to do what he wanted, simply because he was a vampire and he could. For a while, he traveled around, taking what he wanted without regard for who it might hurt, and simply covering his tracks by compelling the humans. It was exciting, enticing, and eventually boring. It had been a while since he had compelled someone. Now that he was a lawyer, a prosecuting attorney no less, his life was entirely about punishment. Making sure that the people who commit heinous crimes are punished for their sins. It was hypocritical, he knew, but he found solace in it. Especially when someone thought they got off scot-free only for him to rip out their throats in a dark alley. After all, they had to source their blood bags somewhere, right?

Skylar had already drained the bag he had given her, and then she looked at him with wide, watery eyes. She seemed as though she had a million questions, probably ones that he would rather not answer. He heard her mutter to herself, but chose to ignore her words. At least she still seemed to have control of her humanity, instead of going on a blood-thirsty rampage. That was promising, at least. Though he still hadn't decided whether or not killing the girls was a good idea, it was nice to know that, if he and his brothers decided not to kill them, she wouldn't be as inclined to reveal their secret. "Let's go," Aiden said evenly, no longer worried that she would run away. She knew now what the risks were if she did. Instead, he silently led the way back through the woods towards their estate.

Aiden pushed through the front doors of the large house, holding it open for Skylar before letting the heavy door swing shut behind him. He heard Alexander's taunt and shot the man a look of warning, but said nothing. The women were slowly becoming more powerful than he had expected, and it benefitted them to keep some things hidden for the time being. The hairs on the back of Aiden's neck stood up when he heard the slamming of a car door, the feeling of power approaching them. "You called the witch, Alexander?" he questioned, turning towards the front door with a look of mild distaste. It was rare for supernatural creatures of different species working together. The last time he had made contact with a witch, he had been coercing her into making him his daylight ring. Letting out a sigh, Aiden poured himself another glass of scotch and sipped it. "Let's just hope she isn't entirely useless."
By the Road -> Estate โ€ข Skylar, Nathan, Nikita, Reyna, Alexander โ€ข jasmyn jasmyn , apolla apolla โ€ข x

Nikita.

As much as she hated to admit it, the vampires' estate was gorgeous. With older architecture made from stone and dark wood, it was reminiscent of a European castle. If she had stumbled upon it in any other circumstance, she would have admired the structure, sketched it, maybe have even asked to tour the grounds. Then, however, she couldn't even appreciate the beauty that surrounded her because she was freezing cold and trapped in the clutches of some devilishly handsome beasts. Nikita's dark brown eyes watched Nathan closely for a moment, studying his movements. She scoffed, however, at his notion about not being cavemen, turning away from him. "Well, you could have fooled me," she muttered under her breath. But, his second statement made her pause. "I'd rather sleep on a dungeon floor."

In the main living room area stood Alexander and Reyna, the latter of whom seeming rather annoyed. Nikki approached her friend with an apologetic wince, saddened that their plan hadn't worked. Sure, it was a haphazard plan to begin with. But she had had at least a smidgen of hope that it might. Reyna pulled her into a hug, which Nikki partially returned. She wasn't much of a touchy-feely person, but she appreciated the gesture. It was easy to tell that both were worried about their missing blonde friend, partially hoping that she had managed to get away from Aiden. But, much to their dismay, the pair re-entered the living room, and they were right back where they started. Nikita couldn't help the anger that had begun to brew inside of her, the hatred she felt towards the vampire brothers for putting them in the situation they were in, and self-deprecation she felt because she was the weak link that couldn't do anything about it.

Nevertheless, the brunette needed to be strong for her friends. Her dark eyes zeroed in on the entering witch with ire, and she instinctually stepped in front of Reyna and Skylar. She may only be the human in the room. But she would still rather take the hit than let her friends get hurt. Though she was still afraid, Nikita stared down the three men and their new acquaintance, her eyes narrowed. She could feel the fire forging through her veins like lava, an aggressive rage that she was doing her best to contain. She wasn't sure what had gotten into that day. Something about meeting the vampiric men had flipped a switch in her. "Reinforcements? That seems a bit contradictive to your previous statements, don't you think?" Nikita looked over the witch, and a chill ran down her spine. She knew just by looking at her that she was powerful. And while her CSI cop skills were useful against humanity, there was absolutely nothing she could do against four vampires and two witches. "So now what?"
Estate โ€ข Nathan, Reyna, Alexander, Skylar, Aiden โ€ข apolla apolla , jasmyn jasmyn โ€ข x, x

Scarlett & Alexander

Scarlett had been on business for her coven when she came into town and was hoping to leave undetected. She knew exactly where Alexander was and didnโ€™t exactly want to run into him but unfortunately for her, that wasnโ€™t an option. He called hours before she was due to leave asking for a favor that would free her of her debt to him. Now, Scarlett could've ignored his calls and just skipped out but she knew better. While she was a very powerful witch, Alex was no stranger to witch encounters and he could be ruthless when he wanted. It was in her best interest to get it over with and her debt paid. So here she was, walking up to the front door of the estate ready to craft whatever spell was needed for him.

The witch didn't even get a chance to reach for the handle before the door swung open and she was greeted by Alex's familiar grin. "Hello, luv. Long time, no see," he quipped, motioning for her to join him inside. She stepped over the threshold and into the open foyer, looking around at the girls whose faces were covered in the shadows. Still, something about them felt so familiar, like an energy in the air that surrounded them drawing her in. As she used her magic to repair the broken lights around them, the three girl's faces came into focus and it hit her that she had seen them before...in a vision.

Scarlett came from a long line of seeing witches, better known as seers. While all witches were able to access different types and levels of magic, each coven had powers that were unique to them and that they were able to use better than outside witches. For Scarlett that was being able to see the future and different prophecies. If she focused hard enough, she could see little bits but most of the time it came to her in dreams or suddenly and was out of her control. In this case, for the past few weeks, she had been seeing three faces every night and now she realized why. They were telling her something and this moment was inevitable. Even if she had dodged his calls, this was meant to happen.

"You want me to set a boundary spell? Trap this in this forsaken house with three old vampires?" she questioned, trying to shift the attention in case he had noticed her expression change. "Is that going to be a problem? You are here to settle your debt. If you can't do it this way then I have others in mind," he added with a smirk. She didn't even have to ask to know that his other ways would leave her headless and so she raised a hand. "I can do it. Bind them and then I am free? No more favors?" she asked, watching as he nodded and gave her his word. "Well, let's get started then," she sighed.

She pulled a few items from her bag, spilling the salt in a circle around the girls and using her magic to make it where they couldn't walk out. Her chanting started low, getting louder and louder. Little did Alex know, she wasn't binding them to the house but each girl to one of the vampires. The prophecy relied on them being alive and this was the only way to ensure that they would not only avoid killing them but that they would want to protect them. "Constringes eos tribus suas quisque mate. Quo utilius ergo efficiat suam prophetiae huius est fatum." she continued to chant as the spell started to take hold.
code by yousmelldead

code by yousmelldead

Hunting down Nikita wasn't the worst part of the night, though honestly, the night was still young. Nathan let out a dark chuckle at Nikki's comment about sleeping on a dungeon floor, and he let his lips curl into a coy smile. "That can be arranged, love. But trust me. The beds are way more comfortable." The redhead pulled Nikki into a hug almost as soon as they were back into the room, which Nathan watched with a curious gaze. But hearing the approach of Aiden and the baby vampire drew his attention away. Finding out Alexander had already called his witch friend, Nathan smirked as he moved to lean against the wall. "Relax, sparky." He turned his gaze onto Nikki as the new witch walked into the room, drinking in the situation at hand before speaking to Alex.

The witch and Alex had a small back and forth before she approached the girls, beginning her spell. Nathan slid his gaze from the new witch to the other three girls, trapped in the salt circle. The chanting was the only sound in the room, and after a moment, Nathan couldn't help but look at the witch again. Magic had always made him uncomfortable, though he made sure his face remained impassive as she continued her spell. He didn't want anyone to think he had a weakness, because in his eyes, he didn't. But if a witch really wanted to, they could hurt a vampire, no problem. And even though Alex's witch friend seemed ready to help, he couldn't say the same for the redheaded baby witch.

The spell came to an end, and Scarlett straightened, looking over at the three in her salt circle. She approached them, using the toe of her shoe to disrupt the circle, freeing them. She met each of their gazes, starting with Skylar, followed by Nikki and finally, Reyna. The redhead was the first to move, but as she walked past the witch, Nathan saw Scarlett reach out and grab her wrist. Reyna paused, turning a look of shock onto Scarlett, and that was Nathan's cue. "Alright, alright. The spell done?" Pushing off the wall, he approached the witch, who released Reyna and turned a stormy gaze onto him. When she nodded, Nathan gestured to the door. "Then out you go. Buh-bye." He walked behind her after she gathered her things, throwing them in her bag and stalking from the room. He returned only after slamming the door shut behind her. "Jesus, are we done with the witchy voodoo shit?"

---

NATHAN

code by yousmelldead

Reyna could tell that while the witch wasn't exactly there against her will, she also wasn't particularly thrilled about helping out the vampires. Reyna wanted to try to get through to her, but there was zero chance for her to get a word in without the vampires hearing her. When she finally started the spell, she began by pouring a salt circle around the three friends. Reyna didn't want to know what would happen if she tried to step outside of that circle, so she kept a grip on both of her friends wrists, trying to keep them both inside as well. The chanting was not at all familiar to Reyna, but then again, why would it be? She'd only just found out about her powers, and she still had no idea what she could or couldn't do.

Maybe it was because she was a witch, or maybe it was just the chanting, but Reyna could feel a tingling all over her skin as Scarlett did her spell. Her grip tightened on both of her friends wrists, but then finally, the spell was over. The tingling disappeared from Reyna's skin as soon as Scarlett broke the salt circle. Releasing Skylar and Nikki's wrist, Reyna went to move past Scarlett, but the other witch grabbed her wrist as she passed. She heard a voice inside her head that she recognized as not her own, and she couldn't help the shocked look she turned onto Scarlett.

"Others will find out, and they will come for you. Keep your friends safe, and watch your back."

Nathan stepped in then, ushering the witch from the room. Reyna turned to look at her friends, wanting to know if they'd heard the words, too, but neither of them looked like they had. Reyna turned back to the door as Nathan stepped back in, and she slowly shook her head. "Not by a long shot. You may have bound us to this house, but I swear, I'll make you regret that decision." Unaware that by hurting Nathan, she would be hurting Nikki as well, Reyna lifted her hand. She felt the angry heat inside her, and she used that. With flames burning in her eyes, she formed a blast of fire that shot out in Nathan's direction.

---

REYNA

Aiden.

The Winchester Brothers had been around for a while, had seen their fair share of crazy times, and experienced some rather troubling moments. Aiden himself had had several run-ins with other supernatural creatures, had bested a werewolf, and disappeared a witch. After being turned, he had largely restricted any humanity that may have remained in him, opting for a life of less pain. It was hard enough being an immortal murderous beast with a taste for blood. There was no use suffering through the feelings of losing those he once loved or the moral struggle of drinking blood. Where his brothers embraced their vampiric natures with pleasure, Aiden was stoic and reserved, level-headed and apathetic. After all, he could be hurt if he felt nothing at all.

Taking another sip of scotch, Aiden appraised the blonde witch as she entered the room, a big surprised she had arrived so quickly. She must owe Alexander a favor, and was hoping to settle their debts. After all, owing him a favor was almost as bad as making a deal with the devil. "Hello, Scarlett. Pleasure seeing you again," Aiden stated, raising his drink slightly to her. It was certainly just pleasantries as he didn't really care one way or another to see her. At least she repaired the lights and saved them the trouble of having to clean up later. He didn't exactly like the way the witch looked at the three girls, finding her gaze almost... hopeful in nature? Maybe devious? Aiden couldn't exactly decipher her expression, but he wasn't too fond of it.

Aiden remained silent from his place near the bar, watching as Scarlett encircled the women in salt and began to chant. After all that time, he still didn't fully understand witches or the powers they possessed. And it was because of this that he didn't trust them. For all he knew, she could be creating a spell to murder the vampires and free the girls. Nevertheless, he waited, if not braced, ready to pounce if the appropriate situation arose. Finishing off his glass, the spell came to an end with Nathan interjecting and practically dragging the witch to the exit. "One of these days, I'm going to have to teach you to be a more hospitable host, brother," Aiden said with a slight smirk playing on his lips, a rare moment of sarcasm tilting his tone.

The light brunette vampire finished off his glass of whiskey, setting the empty crystal on the mini bar in the room. He heard Reyna speak, but spent no mind on it. After all, she was a brand new witch, and most certainly didn't have enough control or power to be able to take on the three experienced vampire brothers. Given this, it was a surprise when she was able to manifest the flames, sending them directly in Nathan's direction. Almost immediately after the flames made contact in an attempt to injure Nathan, the brunette girl yelped in pain. The smell of burnt flesh and human blood filled the air. Satiated by his earlier meal, Aiden was able to resist the urge to drink from Nikita. But he couldn't necessarily say the same for the other vampires in the room, and braced himself. Something wasn't right, the fire had been sent at Nathan but the girl was injured as well. What had that witch done to them?
Estate โ€ข Skylar, Nathan, Nikita, Reyna, Alexander โ€ข jasmyn jasmyn , apolla apolla โ€ข x

Nikita.

If Nikita were to be entirely honest to herself, she felt like her mind was about to snap. On the inside, she was overwhelmed. But on the outside, she remained calm, cool, and collected as she watched the lamps magically repair themselves. If someone had told her that she would learn about the reality of vampires, witches, and who knows what other supernatural creatures and be kidnapped in the same day, she would have recommended them for a 72-hour psychiatric hold. But there they were, a room of supernatural and one human. Nikki shot a dark look at Nathan at his comment about beds and dungeons and rolled her eyes. "I think I'll take my chances on the floor, thanks." The hairs on the back of her neck stood up and suddenly the brunette had the distinct feeling of being watched.

Chocolate brown eyes scanned the room until they met those of the witch. Generally, Nikita was the type to hold her own and stare down anyone who might be sizing her up. But, given what she had already been through that day, and the powerful aura the witch exuded, she instinctively dropped her gaze. She hated this, hated feeling like there was nothing she could do to save herself or her friends from this mess. And so, she stayed silent, listening as the witch chanted and moved around. Even though she didn't understand them, something about those words didn't sit right with the brunette. However, when the witch approached the three of them and their gazes met once again, Nikki found something different there. It almost seemed like the witch was... empathetic? Before she could truly read the blonde's emotions, Nathan corralled her back out the front door.

As soon as the door shut behind, it was like a weight had been lifted from Nikita's chest, and she felt her old energy returning. "Did she make you uncomfortable? I think she should stick around for a bit," she answered Nathan with a sarcastic tone, crossing her arms over her chest. Just as her lips parted to say something else, Reyna stepped forward and lifted her hands. Everything seemed to move in slow motion as a plume of flames manifested from Reyna's fingertips. Nikki couldn't help but stare on in shock, watching as the flames flew across the room and directly into Nathan. They licked the edges of his suit, and she was sure that she could smell burnt flesh. Hell, it was almost as if she could feel it. Wait... she could feel it.

"Son of a..." Nikki cursed, glancing down at her forearm in the same place the fire had hit Nathan. The skin there was bright red and raised, broken in some places with blood beginning to seep through. An intense pain shot up through her arm, and panic began to set in. Sure, she had been hit, tased, even shot before. But this pain was different, growing from a dull thud to a throbbing ache. Her heart began to beat faster, the adrenaline only seeming to worsen the pain rather than help. She couldn't quite wrap her mind around what had just happened. Had she been hit by mistake? She hadn't seen the flames. "Fuck, I think I'm..." Nikki said, trailing off when she looked up and found the hungry gazes of several vampires directed at her. Aside from the burning sensation in her arm, her body went ice cold. Was she about to die?
Estate โ€ข Nathan, Reyna, Alexander, Skylar, Aiden โ€ข apolla apolla , jasmyn jasmyn โ€ข x, x

skylar - new vamp

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

meg delacy

trapeze

When Alex's witch friend entered the house, Skylar felt her presence but she didn't bother glancing up. The thoughts were still racing through her mind of that poor, unsuspecting man who had stopped on the side of the road. Stopped to help her. And what had she done? She had bitten him, nearly draining his body of enough blood to kill him before Aiden intervened. All she could think about was the fact that she had been so close to killing a stranger.

Was this how she was going to be for the rest of her life? How long was the rest of her life? She didn't know a thing about vampires...she hadn't even realized they existed until tonight and now she was one. Could she be ki....could vampires be killed? She wondered, her eyes moving past the witch as she poured salt around them to focus on Aiden. They dropped again, not wanting him to catch her staring as she returned to her thoughts.

Why had he stopped her? Did he just not want to clean up her mess or was it something else? No. He was a ruthless creature. That much was clear as day in the fact that he'd aided his brothers in kidnapping them. There was no way that any of them actually had any good in them. Yet her mind still couldn't help but think about the what-ifs. The small glimpse or chance lingering.

Sky felt Reyna's grip tighten and it caused her to snap out of her own thoughts just as the witch's spell was over. Nathan's cocky voice chiming in to push her out the door before Reyna decided to speak up with a warning. They didn't stand a chance but Reyna probably had the right idea. Fighting was better than sitting in silence and letting this trio of vampires think they had so easily won...right?

Wrong. Skylar couldn't control her thirst, she had no idea how to handle her new abilities; how could she help if she was so clueless?

Her eyes widened as fire suddenly appeared at Reyna's fingertips and shot out in the raven-haired man's direction. "Reyna! Wait" she tried to call out. It was a bad idea to try and beat them at their own game, wasn't it. They were going to get themselves killed if they kept on with this cycle. They had to be smarter about this.

The smell of his burning suit filled the air as Reyna's magic managed to hit him though and it was too late. She watched in horror as if she was waiting for someone to make a move, to try and come for one of them but her worry was soon shifted to a new problem. A new scent...blood. And it was right next to her, causing Skylar's eyes to dart right to the source. Nikita. No.

Before she even realized it the dark veins once again made a grand appearance under her icy blue eyes and fangs threatened to follow. This time she tried to fight the urge to lunge at her best friend. She couldn't hurt Nikita, she could never forgive herself if she did.

There was like a pain in her throat like she'd swallowed a million nails though. A burning in her chest that felt like if she didn't get a taste she might die. As much as she didn't want to, Sky had no choice but to give in.

Skylar became a different person, using her speed and strength involuntarily to grab Nikita and push her into a nearby bookcase. Wasting no time she let her fangs sink into Nikita's arm, the taste of her blood quenching Sky's hunger just as she'd been so desperate for it to. Her mind entered an almost euphoric state, blocking out the fact that she was feeding on her best friend.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:

alexander - vamp

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

willyecho

monster

Alexander, unlike his brothers, had plenty of experience with witches. This wasn't to say he knew all about their magic or spells but he knew some in his many dealings with them both before he met the brothers and since. If he wasn't in bed with a witch, he'd been known to kill one or two or even strike deals with them.

Most of the time it was to help clean up his inevitable messes like now. Hey! To be fair, Aiden and Nathan knew what they were getting themselves into when he took him in because they had seen his work first hand after all. Up close and very personal.

When they had come across Alex, he was a semi-new vampire, and well, he wasn't exactly the most responsible. Not that he is now but if you could believe it, he was even less so back then. Alex hadn't been guided on how to be what he was. He hadn't realized how to control himself and frankly, he took himself as invincible so he had no reason to care if people caught him.

He had been ripping through towns and leaving messes in his wake when he was caught. Normally, he'd have just killed everyone and escaped but this time he'd been unable. They were ready to burn him at the stake for his crimes when the brothers stepped in and the three of them escaped together.

Alex listened as the witch did her spell, the words jumbled up but he understood a few which made him assume she'd done exactly what he asked. Nathan was shooing her out before had a chance to say much else to her.

He didn't care though, she had done what he called her for and he didn't need her. She was, as he'd promised, free of her debt to him. "Well, maybe our manners do need some work. We have to trap our company to keep them here. Usually, our charm works just fine," he agreed with Aiden jokingly.

His gaze moved to Reyna, cocking his head slightly to the side when she made her threats. He had decided her spunk was rather interesting to him and it almost made him dread having to kill her later. Almost.

"What are you going to do? You barely found out your magic even exists," he stepped toward her, mocking her before she stunned him and once again proved she was a powerful witch even if she had only realized it today. "Well, way to prove me wrong. Feisty," he laughed as his Nathan struggled to put out the flame.

What he once found amusing quickly wasn't when Nikita yelled out in pain. What the hell had she done? His eyes had been off the girl so he hadn't put two and two together, instead, he just watched as the blonde one leaped at a chance to feed on her friend.

Alex could've helped, he was considerably faster than the new vampire so stopping her would've been no big deal but instead he watched her for a moment. New vampires brought back memories of "the good times" or what he considered to be.

When he realized that the pain from Skylar's fangs seemed to be affecting Nathan to though, he jumped into action. "Alright, the party is over," he said, yanking Skylar off of Nikita. He wasted no time in snapping her neck and letting her fall to the ground with a thud.

Twice in one night.

Oh well. It wouldn't last too long since she was a vampire now.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:

code by yousmelldead

To be honest, Nathan had a bad feeling about what had just transpired, but he shrugged it off because this witch was a friend of his brothers. Well, as much as a friend as Alexander could get, considering the type of guy he was. The thought made him smirk, and just as quickly as it had disappeared, his regular, suave mood was bad. The heebie-jeebies the witch had given him with her spell were gone now, forgotten as he moved back into the room with everyone else. As he looked around, he wondered if he should have let the witch stick around for a bit longer, to at least tell them the ins and outs of what she'd done, so they knew for sure. But oh well, too late, he'd already kicked her out and he wasn't about to go back and get her. What kind of shit was that?

The last thing he expected was the newbie witches attack on him. He didn't even feel fear as she threatened him, because she no doubt had very little control over her powers and wouldn't be able to hurt him. But as she lifted her hands, he saw the fireball right before it was thrust his way, and this time he did feel a chill down his spine. He had very little time to think further on it before the fireball landed on him, burning through his clothes within seconds and reaching his skin below. As a vampire, he was strong against alot of things, but fire was not one of them. "Stupid bitch!" He hissed, having already straightened as soon as his sleeve ignited, his eyes flashing with anger as he glared daggers at the surprised looking redhead.

He'd barely started trying to put the fire out when he smelled it, and his gaze slid up to Nikita, who's own arm was blistering and bleeding. His hunger flared up and he felt his fangs aching as the veins appeared under his eyes, but the fire on his arm distracted him again. It was fire, yes, but fire created by a witch. Thankfully, though, whatever was going on with her friends was enough of a distraction that she broke concentration, and the fire disappeared. But that wasn't the end of things. He looked up just in time to see the fresh vampire go for her friend, sinking her fangs into the burnt part of her arm. Almost simultaneously, he felt two sharp pricks in his own arm, and he hissed in pain, grabbing his arm even though there was nothing to stop from causing the pain. "What the FUCK is going on?" He snapped, looking around at the others.

Alex stepped in then, tearing Skylar off of her friend and snapping her neck. Nathan felt no remorse for her; she would wake up in a short time anyway. Thankfully, the pain in Nathan's arm had stopped when Alex tore the blonde vampire off of the now seriously bleeding Nikki, and Nathan couldn't help but stare at her arm for a moment, debating finishing the job. But when he tore his gaze off of her, he looked over at Reyna. Within seconds, he'd crossed the room to her, grabbing her by the neck and lifting her off of the ground. "What did your witchy friend do, red? What the fuck is going on here?"

---

NATHAN

code by yousmelldead

The witch's words continued to echo in Reyna's mind even after Nathan practically shoved her out of the room. Reyna managed to meet the other girls eyes one more time before she was gone, Nathan returning a few short moments later. His words just infuriated Reyna more, and it was that fury that she used to conjure the magical fireball she shot at his smug face. She only had a few seconds to celebrate the fact that her aim was true before she realized something was very, very wrong. Her surprise turned to fear when she realized that Nikita's arm was burning, sure as shit in the same place that her fireball had landed on Nathan. Nikki was focused on her arm, on the pain she was feeling, the blood forming on the blisters that Reyna feared she'd somehow casued.

Nikki could barely get a word out, and when she looked up, she realized that almost all eyes were on her. Silence filled the room but only for a second before Skylar jumped on her. Rey had been so focused on Nikki that she hadn't even noticed Sky's veins protruding like they were, her eyes glued to Nikki's blistered and bleeding arm. "SKYLAR!" Rey shrieked, taking a step towards them, realizing she had no idea how to stop a freshly turned vampire. She sent a helpless gaze to the others, but it was clear they weren't going to intervene. Not at first, anyway. When it became clear that Skylar biting Nikita was somehow hurting Nathan, Alex stepped in, snatching Sky off of Nikki and snapping her neck before dropping her to the ground. A gasp caught in Reyna's throat as she stared at her dead friend.

After a moment, Reyna looked up, hearing Nathan's question. Before she could even focus on him, though, Nathan had crossed the room to her and had her up in the air by her neck, choking her as he questioned her about the other witch. "I... don't know..." She managed to get out, her hands seeking Nathan's wrist to try and pull his hand away from her neck. She had no strength to get him off of her, and now she was afraid that hurting him would hurt Nikki. She tried to look over at her friend, but Nathan's grip on her neck was tight, and she was starting to get black spots in her vision. "Let... me go!" She gasped out, trying to kick at him and suck in air at the same time.

---

REYNA

Aiden.

It would seem as though the roughest part of their evening had not yet passed. The metallic smell of iron-filled blood was tempting, sure. But not enough for Aiden to respond, especially given his meal earlier. No, instead the blood drew in a certain blonde fledgling. He stood by and watched as Skylar's eyes locked in on Nikita, the dark veins that he knew all too well forming beneath her eyes. And strangely enough, he hesitated. He hesitated because he was interested in what she would do. The man earlier had been a stranger, and this was her friend. Would she lose herself to the thirst and attack someone she was close to? Given that she wasn't even a day old vampire yet, he knew the answer was probably yes. But he also hesitated because she looked like her.

Emma Rose had been his downfall in more ways than one. Hell, she was the one to change him, turn him into the bloodthirsty monster he currently was. She was the reason this all was happening, it was all her fault. And he would never forgive her for that, regardless of she was dead or alive anymore. Aiden put any thoughts of that woman to the back of his mind, focusing on Skylar. His hesitation prevented him from stopping her, instead watching as she sunk her fangs into the brunette. Nathan immediately felt the pain, snapping at the rest of them. It was clear at that point that the which had done more than bound the women to the house.

Aiden took a step forward, intending to pull Skylar off of Nikita. But Alex beat him to it. "Alexander, wa-" he began, but the world went black before he could finish. Aiden's lifeless body crumpled to the ground as Skylar's did, his own neck snapped out of place. In the darkness of his temporary death, his mind drifted to various thoughts, of his parents, of his brother, of Emma. But thankfully, he didn't have to wallow too long. One of the perks of being an older vampire, he found, was that the time of incapacitation greatly decreased over time. Coming to, Aiden picked himself up from the floor and dusted off his suit, snapping his neck back into place. Glaring at Alex, he crossed his arms over his chest, "I think we should probably refrain from doing that again."

With that, Aiden turned to the mini-bar behind him, reaching into one of its several drawers to pull out a cloth napkin. He calmly walked over to where Nikita was crouched on the ground, clutching her arm to her chest. "Here," the blonde man said, handing her the napkin. She looked up at him with hatred clear in her eyes. Underneath that, however, he could see the fear. Deciding to ignore it, for now, Aiden added, "You might want to use it to stop the bleeding." Turning back to his brothers, one of whom was holding the witch by her throat, the intimidating vampire met glanced between them. "Let's get them put into rooms and figure out what is happening before we break any more necks, alright?"
Estate โ€ข Skylar, Nathan, Nikita, Reyna, Alexander โ€ข jasmyn jasmyn , apolla apolla โ€ข x

Last edited:
Nikita.

There was a throbbing in her arm, a dull ache of pain that seemed to ebb and tide like the waves in the ocean. One moment, it was nearly unbearable, and the next, it was barely there. The burns weren't that bad, probably no more than the surface layer. But the real problem was the broken blood vessels that had begun to seep out, small drops falling to the floor below. Nikita's brown eyes scanned the room, her whole body frozen in place. Normally, she was quick to act, quick to protect herself and others. But a lot had changed that day, and she didn't quite know what to do anymore.

Alexander was distracted by Reyna, Reyna was shouting at Skylar, who was distracting Aiden. And Nathan was putting out the fire. She caught a glimpse of the dark veins that appeared beneath his eyes as he attempted to put out the fire. Everything seemed alright, that is until she looked at Skylar. Her blonde friend's eyes, surrounded by those black spiderweb blood vessels, were focused on her burnt arm, and Nikita knew that it was all over.

Almost immediately, she felt her back hit the bookcase with a sickening thud, her breath leaving her lungs in a whoosh. Nikki was sure that it would bruise later but didn't have time to dwell on it. Instead, she let out a gasp when she felt Sky sink her fangs directly into the burnt flesh. It was a strange feeling, as though the life force was being pulled out of her, one she had only felt one time before: when she had been shot. And as soon as it began, it ended.

Alexander ripped Skylar from Nikita, watching as the blonde as well as Aiden across the room crumpled to the ground. She felt her chest rise and fall rapidly, blood dripping from her arm as she slid down the bookcase to crouch on the floor. Nikki clutched her arm to her chest, hoping that the fabric of her dress might help stop the blood from flowing. She tried to calm her breathing, to force herself to stop going into shock. Thankfully, Aiden appeared in front of her, napkin in hand.

In an act of pure defiance, the brunette tied the napkin tightly around her wounds, the pain bringing her back to the present. She forced herself to focus, pulling herself to her feet once again. It was then that Nikki noticed Nathan holding Reyna by her throat. Adrenaline rushed through her veins, and it took every ounce of energy she had left to walk over to Nathan, shoving her entire weight into him in hopes of surprising him enough to let Reyna go. Nikita glared at the dark-haired vampire, her tone forced as she said, "Put my friend down, you asshole." She was nothing if not feisty.

alexander - vamp

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

willyecho

monster

Alex thought the whole thing was quite amusing at first until he noticed that his brothers were being affected alongside the girls. It didnโ€™t take a genius to realize what was going on but Alex having been tangled up in witch business before had witnessed similar events. He thought back to the chant she was repeated, his brain picking up a few words he hadnโ€™t been paying enough attention to when she was casting the spell.

How the hell could he have been so oblivious? The ungrateful witch had bound each of the brothers to their captives and not the damn house. As the blonde baby vampire hit the ground so did Aiden. When the tough brunette was burned so was Nathan. It made so much sense. He wanted to rip the bitches head off.

He made a move to the door, his vampire speed taking him out into the yard as he listened and looked around but it was no use. She knew that it wouldnโ€™t take long for him to figure it out and she was long gone. All Alex knew was she better hope they never cross paths again or she was done for.

โ€œI will rip her liver from her body and feed it to her on a silver platter,โ€ he said through clenched teeth, his fists slamming onto the table near the front door. Suddenly a sharp pain shot through his neck as Nathan reached out and grabbed Reyna. โ€œLet her go you bloody idiot!โ€ he snapped, the pain-causing him to shoot a glare in Nathanโ€™s direction.

He managed to shove his fellow vampire away from the girl, the pain subsides as soon as he did. โ€œThe little snake bound them to each of us. It's clever but now we are stuck feeling every ounce of pain they do,โ€ he explained, his tone still harsh.

Before he could say much else, Aiden's voice sounded behind him and he spun around to face the man who had just risen from the dead. "As you wish, brother," he replied moving as quickly as he had earlier and disappearing with Reyna to one of the upstairs rooms.

"You. You're a witch. New or not you can reverse this so you better damn well figure out how to make that happen quickly. We are linked so I might die if you do but lucky for me I'll come back. Witches don't share the same immortality as vampires luv. It'd serve you well to remember that," he warned her, his accent thicker than usual in his fit of anger.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:

skylar - new vamp

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

meg delacy

trapeze

Blood. It pooled in Skylar's mouth as she fed from Nikita's arm, the feeling indescribable. When humans ate it was for taste and to satisfy an empty stomach and while vampire did feed for both reasons there was something more behind it. It was an intensity that Sky had never felt before and despite the fact that her human instinct would be to feel appalled by it, her newly found vampire emotions were much too dominant. All she felt in this moment was adrenaline and pleasure.

Before she knew it, her inability to snap out of it paired with the pain from her bite also affecting the darker-haired vampire cause Alex to finally jump into action. Her eyes briefly met Nikita's though she was still not herself enough to realize what she'd just done to her friend so her stare was blank. And then radio silence just as she hit the ground with a loud thud.

It was a weird feeling when you "died" as a vampire. Especially considering you were already dead to start with technically so now you were just...sleeping? Dead dead? She had no clue really but it was like floating in this stage of limbo where everything was black and you were alone. While it didn't hurt but it was far from peaceful. You were just stuck in the nothingness, feeling trapped and unaware of how much time was passing you.

At least that's how it was for her until eventually, her eyes fluttered open and adjusted to the light shining from a nearby lamp that barely lit up the room. She pushed herself up into a sitting position, a gasp escaping her lips as she fully came back to life. It didn't take rocket science to tell she'd been moved into a new room since she could vaguely recall the feel of the cold wooden floors beneath her before it went dark and now she was in a bed.

Her eyes searched the space before catching sight of a figure in the room with her that she soon realized was the vampire she'd come to assume was the leader-of-the-pack based on how he spoke and acted. It was like he was just slightly different than the others, a little more...level-headed. Though she wouldn't rule out him being the most ruthless of them all.

"What...what happened? Where are my friends? What is going on?" she questioned, jumping from the bed to her feet and rushing towards the door without thinking that he might stop her. It was a protectiveness kicking in, something typically hidden by her soft and quiet persona that seemed to be pushing its way front and center without her control.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:

code by yousmelldead

Shit had gone way worse than even Nathan expected. Granted, he didn't always prepare for the worst, but this shit took the cake. Everything was a fucking mess, and as he held the redheaded witch up against the wall, he was ready to tear her throat out. Even if she hadn't done anything herself, the simple fact that she was a witch was enough to piss him off almost to the point of no return. The veins under his eyes slowly became more prominent and his eyes darkened; he could still smell Nikki's blood, and that too was egging him on. He could just drain them all right here, right now.

He heard Alex's voice commanding him to let the witch go, but he just couldn't. It wasn't until Nikki shoved him away that he regained some of his senses, the veins fading from under his eyes as he surveyed the room. "Why the fuck would she do that?" He snapped, his anger not directed towards Alex despite the fact that his words were. Aiden snapped awake and mentioned separating the girls, to which Alex responded by grabbing the redheaded witch and disappearing.

Nate rolled his eyes, placing a hand on his hip as he looked down at Nikki. "This is his fault. He brought that blasted witch here." He muttered, moving closer to the still bleeding human. "Well, sweetheart, looks like you and I are in it for the long haul." Winking at her, he held out his hand, gesturing for her to move towards the hallway. She didn't look like she wanted anything to do with him, but it was way past the point of no return on that front.

He walked with Nikki to one of the rooms upstairs, opening the door and waiting until she was inside before following her. It was his room, made obvious not by pictures or personal effects but just the rich darkness of the room. Nearly everything was either a cherry mahogany wood or pure black, including the blackout curtains on the large windows that led out onto a balcony. "Make yourself at home." He told her, shutting the door behind them. "I don't suggest you run; I enjoy the chase." Smirking, he headed for a chair, folding his body into it and fixing his gaze on her once again. "So just because I'm curious- where do you think we should go from here, Nikki?"

---

NATHAN

code by yousmelldead

Reyna could feel the air in her lungs lessening as Nathan held her against the wall, choking the very life from her. As much as she pleaded, kicked, or scratched at him he was not lessening his grip. It wasn't until Nikki blasted into his side with all the strength that she could that he let go, though Reyna thought it might also have to do with what Alex said. She felt the blood drain from her face as she sat there on the ground, looking between the others in the room, trying to figure out the best course of action. Pushing herself to her feet, she braced her hand on the wall since she was still a little lightheaded.

Next thing she knew, the world was spinning, and then she was being set on the ground. Feeling unsteady again, she reached out for something to steady herself, and it just happened to be Alex. Realizing this once she could see straight, she quickly removed her hands from his arm, swallowing back the fear she felt at his words. "I'm not helping you undo jack shit." She spat at him, crossing her arms and turning away from him.

Maybe it wasn't the smartest thing to turn her back on a vampire, but she was angry, and also afraid. She just needed a fucking minute, and that didn't seem to be happening anytime soon. If she staked herself through the heart, would that kill him dead? She certainly had no intention of trying that out, but she could dream, couldn't she? Spotting a window, she marched over to it, throwing the curtains aside and looking outside.

Yes, apparently, she was a witch. She could feel something coursing through her veins that wasn't there before, but how the hell was she supposed to control it? Look at her, she'd nearly burned them all alive. Closing her eyes, she tried to steady her breathing before she reopened them, turning to look at Alex. "Are you planning on helping me figure this out?" She asked him, fire blazing in her eyes as she stepped closer. "Because I don't even know where to begin."

---

REYNA

Aiden.

It was surprising to the older vampire that his brothers actually listened to him. Maybe it was the stress from the evening, or maybe it was the lack of a good fresh meal in their systems (minus Alex). Normally, Aiden would have loved to simply rip out the throats of those that got in his way. It would be a pain in the ass to compel enough people to convince the public the girls had died by accident, maybe an animal attack or something. But it wasn't entirely impossible. But something was stopping the ruthless vampire. He couldn't help but be a bit impressed by their determination and perseverance in the face of such terror. After all, not only did they learn that the supernatural existed, but one of them was changed into a vampire and another found out she was a witch. Those things were a lot to take in individually. But altogether? He was surprised they were still even remotely sane.

Something about the situation sat strangely in Aiden's mind as if he had heard of it before. Wasn't there some old prophecy about three women from three different supernatural backgrounds? Aiden wasn't sure, but he bookmarked it in his mind to go back to later. Maybe there were some old tomes in his library about it. Alexander thankfully took the witch and disappeared. Lord knows she wouldn't have survived if Nathan kept her throat in his grip. The dark-haired vampire corralled the brunette towards the stairs, and Aiden shot his brother a look. "Keep an eye on that one. We've got one witch and one vampire. For all we know, she's a siren or something." Nikita shot him a glare but begrudgingly followed Nathan's lead until they both disappeared from sight. That left him and the blonde who was still crumpled on the floor.

Aiden sighed and crossed over to the mini bar in the corner, pouring a shot or two of vodka into a glass. He reached into the chiller below, pulling out a blood bag and mixing the contents with the vodka, a play on a bloody mary. The brunette vampire let out a low chuckle, that joke would never get old. Downing the drink in one go, Aiden sat the empty glass down and walked over to Skylar. He wasn't sure how long she would be out, but the ground in the den probably wasn't that comfortable. Normally, he wouldn't care about the comfort of someone. But things had been anything but normal recently. And so, he lifted her bridal style and ascended the stairs towards his bedroom, gently placing her in the center of his large, four-poster bed.

Aiden took a set in his favorite crimson leather wingback chair, picking up the newspaper crossword he had been working on that morning before the party. He began working on it, but that only lasted a few moments until he heard Skylar began to move again. Eventually, she sat up, looking around the room frantically. He met her gaze even with his own, setting the paper down once again. "You died. Momentarily anyway. Funny thing about vampires. We have a way of coming back," Aiden answered, his tone rather direct despite the heavy words that he spoke. Despite her new vampire speed, he was still older, stronger, faster. And so, when she shot out of bed in what he assumed was an attempt to escape, he was already in front of the door, effectively blocking her path. "Trust me, darling. Your best bet tonight is staying in here. Don't want to accidentally kill a friend, now do we?" Aiden looked down at her with scrutinizing eyes and simply ended, "I didn't think so."
Estate -> Bedroom โ€ข Skylar, Nathan, Nikita, Reyna, Alexander โ€ข jasmyn jasmyn , apolla apolla โ€ข x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back