• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Darling in the Franxx RP, anyone?

takki

Bringer of Stars and Caretaker of Seals
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is an alternate universe roleplay. No canons. If I get at least 3 people interested I'll start working on the character sheet and the plot. The OOC will be on Discord, but the main thread remains here on this site.

What exactly would this entire thing consist of? Are there more details to be had at the moment? If this is an alt-universe sort of thing, why not take some liberties and make up new stuff?

Well, it's still best to have at least something to catch people's attention. Without knowing something about what your intentions are, it's difficult to get people interested, even if there's an established property to go off of.

Well, it's still best to have at least something to catch people's attention. Without knowing something about what your intentions are, it's difficult to get people interested, even if there's an established property to go off of.
I know that. Unless I'm really craving for a specific RP, I'll probably make a plot and a lore before I even make the interest check.

I would definitely be interested in this. I've been wanting a group for this badly. I think if done right this would be amazing to RP.

Yup! Just waiting for one more person to be interested. I also have the character sheet ready.

Last edited:
Interest boop. Out of mild curiousity, are were doing plain codes or number pun names?
Oh, I haven't thought about that... Either works for me, but plain codes are okay too. When people are progressing in the RP, then probably our characters could make up number puns.

Yeah or maybe start out with a childhood sequence giving each other names based off their codes? Or they come in contact with Plantation 13 and decide they want names too.

Yeah or maybe start out with a childhood sequence giving each other names based off their codes? Or they come in contact with Plantation 13 and decide they want names too.
It's an AU, so your first choice works. Anyway, I'm currently making an OOC in discord we'll discuss it there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back