• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Darling In The Franxx Roleplay?

RyuJunkie

As the title says I'm looking to do a DITF roleplay. Yes I know the anime isn't finished yet but I figured we could go on own path to where the last episode left off. I have an idea of my own which mainly involves humans being discovered living outside the plantations, but I would love to hear if you have any ideas or maybe we can both come up with something. I'm mainly looking for someone to play Zero Two or really any of the girls from the anime, no not someone similar. No I will not play Zero Two mainly because I really can't play her well. So if you're looking for that you'll have to look somewhere else. I'm looking for a partner who can....

1. Not God mod.

2. Can play multiple characters both male and female, canon and OC.

3. Stay committed to the roleplay. Yes I know real life comes first but at least give me a heads up if you're too busy or want to quit.

4. Won't just straight up ditch me or waste my time. That's a sure way to get blocked.

If you actually read what I wrote post your favorite color in the subject of your PM. I can roleplay here in PMs or on Discord. I don't do threads. So if anyone is interested please PM me. we

Users who are viewing this thread

Back