• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DARLING in the FRANXX roleplay

ItouKirishi

The year is 4049

The Great War has begun. The sudden increase in technology had wiped out nearly sixty percent of the world, technological advances growing even greater since the war had broken out nearly a century ago.

The United Nations has quarreled before the Great War had started. They were unable to come to an agreement, and thus began the nuclear wars. They raged on until it was known as the Great War. Radiation had tainted everything on the earths surface. Unable to sustain and sort of life, the bionics were able to consume what was left.

—(02’s point of view)—

The world was now overpowered by bionics whom had gained the ability to think and create for themselves, taking over as a whole. Cities were no longer, each living person of Tokyo now live in stations that hovered above the scorched earth, stopping only every few days to power up from the earth core. Pipes had been drilled to reach the center, the only thing that was keeping us alive was the power the earth’s core gave us to recharge our systems. Nickel and iron gave us the energy to filter our water, warm our homes, and keep our lights on. Along with that, it is what powered our weapons to keep us safe.

The stations we now reside in reminded me of greenhouses, something I had read in a book once. A greenhouse is a glass building in which plants are grown that need protection from cold weather, we lived in a dome that protected us from the outside world, until we were needed.

SDRMA (Specialized Dynamic Research for Military Advancement) was what we lived for. As children, we were taken in and trained to fight against the bionics that had taken over and destroyed our world, at least that is what we were told. We had never seen our world in any better condition than this. But, our lives belonged to the SDRMA, and for that, we fought to protect the rest that lived and breathed.

Small areas of the earth were protected by the front line so we could harvest the inner core of the earth for power, losing an average of two hundred lives a day, the need for children expanded greatly. There, the gardens were built. The gardens hovered above the earth just like the stations. We were trained to fight and protect our ‘homes’ at all cost, unknowing that we were protecting something that had been stolen in the first place.

The bionics that had taken over the earth were known as kaluxasaurs, once controlled by beings like me. Sadly, we didn’t know that. That wasn’t a thing taught to us by our elders or our caretakers.

However, I was made by SDRMA. I was a creation for them to use as they please. I was a creation built from a monster, but a monster that would be entirely loyal - to you.

My plantation, plantation 13, was part of the front line. We controlled large bionics known as Franxx. I was a pistil, which means my energy and body went in as a whole to helping pilot the large bionic. Each hit I received on my Franxx retaliated to hurting my own physical being - but that’s okay, we are protecting our homes.

*****IF INTERESTED IN ROLEPLAYING THIS WITH ME, PLEASE PM ME!*****

Users who are viewing this thread

Back