Darkwood Wolves {Plot&Chat}

Wolfiee

Meow
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
In the sleepy little town of Darkwood everything is usually peaceful and serene. That is until a stranger unknowingly comes into town in the dead of night. Now rumors are floating about that wolves live among them setting the towns folk on edge. While nerves are flared a sudden death tips the scales into a full blown wolf hunt. With townsfolk turning on one another it’s only a matter of time before the truth comes to light.

Current Roster:

Wolf Pack -
Alpha
•Daniel Rexroad(Works as a lumberjack in town)
Mate of Alpha
•Being determined
Beta
•Reserved
Mate of Beta
•Being determined
The Healers
•Open
•Open
Standard Pack members

The Townsfolk-

The Mayor
•Open
The sheriff
•Open
The Doctor
•Open
The Baker
•Reserved
The townsfolk

The Hunters-

Lead Hunter
•Reserved
Second in command

The medic
•Reserved
Standard hunters

Newbie hunters

Hello!

My characters will be open for plotting as well. I’m also all ears for some regular plots!

My characters now all have names and appearances. I’ll be working on short personalities as I wish to develop them more through the rp itself.

I figured that I sould post here, since both of my characters are done. I'm not sure what I want for Luis plot wise yet, but I think it would be interesting if Kamila had a relationship with a werewolf. She's used to having to take care of others, so it would be cool to see her unable to protect someone she cares about. I'd probably want the opposite for Luis.

I've made my character but I'm thinking of making a sister of hers that could act as her counterpart, What do you think?

Here is a discord link for some plotting. I’ve decided we will use both this site and discord for now. So if you are unable to use discord at the moment/or at all don’t worry you won’t be left out.

I added a new character impulsively at 1 AM last night, so feel free to check her out!

I also was wondering how mates work in this thread? Because you said that all our characters would know one another, but wouldn't that mean that none of them are going to be mates? I don't know if I'm just missing something.

Users who are viewing this thread