What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

    Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Darkwood {CS Thread}

Wolfiee

Tiny cat gremlin
❝ The Darkwood Wolves❞
introduction.


Welcome

In this town of Darkwood all are welcomed. The town is a friendly welcoming bunch that have lived here most if not all their lives. There’s plenty to do in this town and the vast woods give it a sort of mysterious atmosphere. Well if you’d like to join this little town there’s plenty for you to do!
premise.

In the sleepy little town of Darkwood everything is usually peaceful and serene. That is until a stranger unknowingly comes into town in the dead of night. Now rumors are floating about that wolves live among them setting the towns folk on edge. While nerves are flared a sudden death tips the scales into a full blown wolf hunt. With townsfolk turning on one another it’s only a matter of time before the truth comes to light. What they all don’t know is that a enemy lies in wait watching all unfold into chaos.

rules.

RULE.All RpNation rules apply here.

RULE.Please no Mary or Gary sues. You have free range to make your character however you please so be imaginative!

RULE.Please wait to start plotting until I’ve accepted your character(s).

RULE.I will not tolerate any bullying or discrimination of any kind in my thread. If I see it or am informed of it you are out. This is out of character and if your character in character makes it excessive you will stop.

dramatis personae.

ROLE.The pack.

A pack of werewolves who live within the town all dispersed as to not draw attention to themselves. The pack meets every full moon or any time a problem arises for them. They are connected by their Wolf bond always able to recognize one another and others like them. They mainly try and blend in to their town taking regular jobs needed around their small town.
The Alpha
The Beta
The Healer
Regular pack
ROLE.The townsfolk.
These are the standard members of the town. These people have been there since the town was first built so many generations have since passed and continue living in the town. The town also consists of some new blood every now and then. Many of the towns folk have their suspicions about the werewolves within however most are blissfully ignorant of the wolves. It is possible some might be werewolves but you must ask first.
The Mayor
The Police Chief
The Baker
The Shop Owner
Regular Townsfolk
ROLE.The Hunters.
These are the werewolf hunters who occasionally come into town often following a rogue wolf. Though there are several families within the town who’ve been there since the beginning. These hunters are trying to figure out who all is a werewolf within their town. It’s unknown what they plan to do with the knowledge they learn. They are human and can not be a werewolf.
The Lead Hunter
Second in Command
The Medic
Standard Hunters
Newbie Hunters



— Some of us Howl in the moonlight.


In this town of Darkwood all are welcomed. The town is a friendly welcoming bunch that have lived here most if not all their lives. There’s plenty to do in this town and the vast woods give it a sort of mysterious atmosphere. Well if you’d like to join this little town there’s plenty for you to do!

In the sleepy little town of Darkwood everything is usually peaceful and serene. That is until a stranger unknowingly comes into town in the dead of night. Now rumors are floating about that wolves live among them setting the towns folk on edge. While nerves are flared a sudden death tips the scales into a full blown wolf hunt. With townsfolk turning on one another it’s only a matter of time before the truth comes to light. What they all don’t know is that a enemy lies in wait watching all unfold into chaos.


You can use any form you so wish for your character(s). All I ask is that it includes this list of required information.

Realistic image(No art!)(werewolf image is not needed)
Name
Gender
Sexuality
Rank/Role
Age
Crush
Personality(can just be bullet points)
History(short and sweet if you’d like)

The Wolves:
The Alpha -
•Reserved
The Beta -

The Healer -

Regular pack -





The Townsfolk:
The Mayor -

The Police Chief -

The Baker -

Regular Townsfolk -




The Hunters:
The Lead Hunter -

Second in Command -

The Medic -

Standard Hunters -



Newbie Hunters-


The Stranger:
•Reserved
 

Milicent

New Member









Dakota Green


lady of the lune










The Basics





Name: Dakota Green
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Pansexual
Rank/Role: Beta
Hair: Red
Eyes: Silver
Skin: Fair
Origin: Unknown
Nationality: Irish
Positive personality traits: observant, fair, brave, strong-willed, adventurous, generous, honest, and loyal.
Negative traits: Difficult to get close to, emotionally closed off,





Interests/Connections





Likes: Hunting, tracking, working out, nature, coffee, helping others.
Dislikes: Smoking, being abandoned/feared/alone.
Brothers: 2 (unknown)
Sister: None
Crush: Open






History:
Dakota was orphaned as a young pup and separated from her two brothers as a way to protect her and her family and brought to Darkwood to be raised as one of their own. A young couple took in the pup and thought they did their best to raise her as their own, they both knew something was off. Her parents' skin darkened when kissed by the sun, their hair a nice shade of brown, and their eyes brown as well. Dakota looked at herself, her fair skin, red hair, and silver eyes, and knew she was different. When she turned 8, her parents sat her down and explained that she had been adopted as a newborn and they had no idea who her parents were or where she originally came from. Dakota took the news pretty hard, and isolated herself in her room for weeks, hardly speaking to her parents. After a while though, she reemerged, returning (mostly) back to her previous self. This time, however, her parents realized there was something different about her, the once carefree, and happy-go-lucky child was more closed off from others. She began holding people at an arms-length, including her parents. Now, feeling isolated more than ever, she began focusing on her abilities, honing her independence, strength, senses, and knowledge, essentially ensuring that she would never have to rely upon someone else to take care of her. By the time she came of age, she took the role of beta within the pack, her dominance and ability to lead her pack only outweighed by the alpha. In society, she is a survivalist, teaching her students how to hunt, track, and live off the land. Most take the course for fun, while others enjoy the idea.






♡design by latte, coded by uxie♡
 
Last edited:

Girl in a Bottle

An Organized Mess
— Hunter | Medic
Alfred Watson
『Personal』
> Full name: Alfred Watson
> Preferred alias: Doctor | Dr. Watson.
> Nicknames: Alfie
> Gender: Male
> Age: 31
> Place of Birth: Darkwood
> Sexuality: Bi, hetero-leaning.


『Physical』

image.png
> Height:
1.86m | 6,1ft
> Weight: 80kg | 176lbs
> Build: Reasonably fit.
> Style: Functional, and minimalist, in that order.
> Distinguishing Features:
Burn scar across back.
Characteristic thin round-framed glasses.


『Psychology』
> Virtues: Clever | Reliable | Adapative | ICompassionate | Perceptive| Well-Spoken.
> Vices: Dishonest/Deceptive | Self-Indulgent | Unpredictable | Acts on his own.
> Likes: Caffeine & Nicotine | Early Morning Walks | (Note)books | Reading | Stories.
> Dislikes: Laziness/Sloppiness | Privacy Violations | Disorder.
> Motivations: Redemption, with a hint of curiosity.
> Fears: Fire | Tight Spaces.
> Crush: None as of now.
> Personality: TBA




『History』
While there's plenty to be said about the Watsons', one fact continues to ring true: tragedy follows in their wake, or so the rumours go. From the house fire two decades prior, to its one lonesome survivor's visits to town.

The Watsons have made their home in Darkwood for generations, although they've mostly kept to themselves in that time. To the werewolves of the Darkwoods, the same could not be said. The Watsons were hunters. Traders in parts and pieces, hunting for sport and profit rather than protection. Yet, their entrenchment in the community, and well-armed defense, made them a difficult target to manage.

The fire that ravaged their house came at an all-time-high in their activity. Five died that night. Both Alfred's parents, as well as his two older siblings and twin sister were turned to ashes, as he clawed his way out of the smoldering remains of the family house. Although foul play was hardly suspected on the surface, signs of what laid beneath the surface were all too evident to those up top in the police force. Yet, suspicions came to lie not with an outsider to the family, but rather with its one sole survivor: Alfred Watson. While no link could ever be established, the suspicion persists among the few who remember. And while the wolves breathed a sigh of relief, the rest of town shared looks of pity to the young boy, only ten years of age at the time. Not for long, as he was taken in by relatives far away.

The city opened up new opportunities- university and a brighter path. Yet, the scars did not fade, and neither did the nightmares. Something, whether it be guilt or ra need for redemption, drew Alfred back to the Darkwoods. His knowledge was called for, and he, though hesitant, was open to using it. For good this time, he'd sworn to himself.


『Occupational』
> Main Occupation: Coroner
> Role: Hunter(Medic)
> Strengths: TBA
> Weaknesses: TBA





『Relationships』
Wolves
> Dakota Green
| Not Yet Established.
Town
> Hayle Baker
| Not Yet Estabalished.
Hunters
> Damien Ryder
| Not Yet Established.
>


『Theme』



code by @leviathan.

『Personal』
> Full name: Alfred Watson
> Preferred alias: Doctor | Dr. Watson.
> Nicknames: Alfie
> Gender: Male
> Age: 31
> Place of Birth: Darkwood
> Sexuality: Bi, hetero-leaning.

『Physical』
image.png
> Height:
1.86m | 6,1ft
> Weight: 80kg | 176lbs
> Build: Reasonably fit.
> Style: Functional, and minimalist, in that order.
> Distinguishing Features:
Burn scar across back
Characteristic thin round-framed glasses.

『Psychology』
> Virtues:
Clever | Reliable | Adapative | Intelligent | Perceptive| Well-Spoken.
> Vices: Dishonest/Deceptive | Self-Indulgent | Unpredictable.
> Likes: Caffeine & Nicotine | Early Morning Walks | (Note)books | Reading | Stories.
> Dislikes: Laziness/Sloppiness | Privacy Violations | Disorder.
> Motivations: Redemption, with a hint of curiosity.
> Fears: Fire | Tight Spaces.
> Crush: None as of now.
> Personality: TBA

『History』

While there's plenty to be said about the Watsons', one fact continues to ring true: tragedy follows in their wake, or so the rumours go. From the house fire two decades prior, to its one lonesome survivor's visits to town.

The Watsons have made their home in Darkwood for generations, although they've mostly kept to themselves in that time. To the werewolves of the Darkwoods, the same could not be said. The Watsons were hunters. Traders in parts and pieces, hunting for sport and profit rather than protection. Yet, their entrenchment in the community, and well-armed defense, made them a difficult target to manage.

The fire that ravaged their house came at an all-time-high in their activity. Five died that night. Both Alfred's parents, as well as his two older siblings and twin sister were turned to ashes, as he clawed his way out of the smoldering remains of the family house. Although foul play was hardly suspected on the surface, signs of what laid beneath the surface were all too evident to those up top in the police force. Yet, suspicions came to lie not with an outsider to the family, but rather with its one sole survivor: Alfred Watson. While no link could ever be established, the suspicion persists among the few who remember. And while the wolves breathed a sigh of relief, the rest of town shared looks of pity to the young boy, only ten years of age at the time. Not for long, as he was taken in by relatives far away.

The city opened up new opportunities- university and a brighter path. Yet, the scars did not fade, and neither did the nightmares. Something, whether it be guilt or ra need for redemption, drew Alfred back to the Darkwoods. His knowledge was called for, and he, though hesitant, was open to using it. For good this time, he'd sworn to himself.

『Occupational』
> Main Occupation:
Travelling Doctor
> Role: Hunter(Medic)
> Strengths: TBA
> Weaknesses: TBA

『Relationships』
Wolves
> Dakota Green
| Not Yet Established.
Town
> Hayle Baker
| Not Yet Estabalished.
Hunters
> Damien Ryder
| Not Yet Established.
>

『Theme』
 
Last edited:

GreedyBoy

Mind the gap.
— Hunter | Second in command
Damien Ryder
『Personal』
> Full name: Damien Ryder
> Nicknames: DD, bunny
> Gender: Male
> Age: 19
> Place of Birth: Darkwood
> Sexuality: Gay


『Physical』

IMG_9947.jpg
> Height: 5'6 ft
> Weight: 6kg
> Build: Slim | athletic
> Style: Leather, worn and rugged.
> Distinguishing Features:
Band-aid over the bridge of the nose. It used to be a real injury but now just for aesthetics.
Bandaged fingers.
Nose ring.


『Psychology』
> Virtues: Witty | Loyal | Funny | Free-spirited | Sweet | Honest
> Vices: Childish | Hot-headed | Easily distracted | Unsympathetic | Reckless
> Likes: Sugar | Blades | Bonfires | The smell of gasoline | Having a good old scream.
> Dislikes: Wide open spaces | Being scolded | Silence | Smoking
> Motivations: The thrills, pleasing a father figure
> Fears: Failure | Being alone
> Crush: TBA (possibly the lead Hunter)
> Personality: Damien is a sweet boy with child-like wonder and mannerisms. He, however has an explosive temper and an immature sense of humor. He tends to cling onto older men and has a fascination with death and injury, often to his own detriment. He's very cuddly and affectionate however when it comes to confrontation and physical violence, he leaves no room in his head for mercy.




『History』
The Ryders weren't exactly well liked in the town of Darkwood. Then again, they didn't make liking them easy. For generations they lived in the old, decrepit house within the Darkwood graveyard. They were the gravediggers. Antisocial and covered in dirt were characteristics every Ryder shared.

Damien was set to become just another name in the Ryder tree, another link in the world's loneliest chain. He was educated at home by his mother and, as he was an only child, was left to play with his imaginary friends in the mist of the graveyard. He was indifferent to the macabre growing up. By the age of ten, he had seen far too many bodies than what would be considered entirely normal for a boy his age. He found an interest in dolls and the various flowers that grew around the headstones.

His father didn't take a liking to this. A chain-smoker and a weak-willed man. He was mocked at the town bar and often came home with a broken nose and a new man to avoid. The young boy would be playing with his dolls and Judas Ryder would storm in, complaining about having such an effeminate and weak son. For years, Judas would grip his son's right arm and press his dying cigarettes against his skin. Again and again. Leaving Damien to tend to his wounds and run off to a secluded corner among the graves and cry. He tried to please his father by any means, to be more of a man. Damien dug those six-foot pits as his father watched, refusing to complain or stop until his work was complete. It was never enough for his father. Damien took up more jobs of the general upkeep of the graveyard, hoping that would cure his softer nature and growing feelings for boys in the town. It never did. His mother could do nothing but cradle him as she did when he was a baby. She didn't treat him like a young man, moreso as a child. So that is what he stayed.

Freedom from this cycle came at a great cost. One night, a row had exploded between his parents. About what? He couldn't remember. Nothing that could've warranted his father grabbing his shovel and beating his mother with it. The thwack of metal on skin and his mother's screams made Damien jump out of bed and ran down the stairs. Nothing could've prepared him for seeing his mother, bloody, her skull caved in and face unrecognizable. She reached out a hand for him with an agonizing gurgle as her blood seeped through the cracks in the wood. His mother died in his arms. His father was already dead, having thrown himself from the top window of the house and partially impaling himself on the fence below. He sat there, eyes wide and shaking. He couldn't bring himself to walk, bloody and babbling to the police station til morning. Eleven years old and now barely what one could call stable.

Damien was left to bury both his parents. With dirt and tears smeared across his cheeks, he looked up at moon, glowing just the same as any other night. The shovel scraped against the cracked stone of the path as he walked home. His hands were blistered and rubbed raw from the hours of digging. What else could he do other than bandage them up and keep playing with his dolls. It was all he knew how to do.


『Occupational』
> Main Occupation: Grave digger
> Role: (Hunter) Second in command
> Strengths: Stealth | Acrobatics |Thinking on the spot
> Weaknesses: His superiors being harmed | Mentions of his past | His right arm




『Relationships』
Wolves
> Dakota Green
| Not Yet Established.
Town
> Hayle Baker
| He knows of her as he makes his trips to her bakery to pick up his sweet cravings. Other than than, they're not very aquatinted.
Hunters
> Alfred Watson
| Not Yet Established.
>


『Theme』



code by @leviathan.

『Personal』
> Nicknames:
DD, bunny
> Gender: Male
> Age: 19
> Place of Birth: Darkwood
> Sexuality: Gay

『Physical』
IMG_9947.jpg

> Height: 5'6 ft
> Weight: 6kg
> Build: Slim | athletic
> Style: Leather, worn and rugged.
> Distinguishing Features:
Band-aid over the bridge of the nose. It used to be a real injury but now just for aesthetics.
Bandaged fingers.
Nose ring.

『Psychology』
> Virtues:
Witty | Loyal | Funny | Free-spirited | Sweet | Honest
> Vices: Childish | Hot-headed | Easily distracted | Unsympathetic | Reckless
> Likes: Sugar | Blades | Bonfires | The smell of gasoline | Having a good old scream.
> Dislikes: Wide open spaces | Being scolded | Silence | Smoking
> Motivations: The thrills, pleasing a father figure
> Fears: Failure | Being alone
> Crush: TBA (possibly the lead Hunter)
> Personality: Damien is a sweet boy with child-like wonder and mannerisms. He, however has an explosive temper and an immature sense of humor. He tends to cling onto older men and has a fascination with death and injury, often to his own detriment. He's very cuddly and affectionate however when it comes to confrontation and physical violence, he leaves no room in his head for mercy.

『History』
The Ryders weren't exactly well liked in the town of Darkwood. Then again, they didn't make liking them easy. For generations they lived in the old, decrepit house within the Darkwood graveyard. They were the gravediggers. Antisocial and covered in dirt were characteristics every Ryder shared.

Damien was set to become just another name in the Ryder tree, another link in the world's loneliest chain. He was educated at home by his mother and, as he was an only child, was left to play with his imaginary friends in the mist of the graveyard. He was indifferent to the macabre growing up. By the age of ten, he had seen far too many bodies than what would be considered entirely normal for a boy his age. He found an interest in dolls and the various flowers that grew around the headstones.

His father didn't take a liking to this. A chain-smoker and a weak-willed man. He was mocked at the town bar and often came home with a broken nose and a new man to avoid. The young boy would be playing with his dolls and Judas Ryder would storm in, complaining about having such an effeminate and weak son. For years, Judas would grip his son's right arm and press his dying cigarettes against his skin. Again and again. Leaving Damien to tend to his wounds and run off to a secluded corner among the graves and cry. He tried to please his father by any means, to be more of a man. Damien dug those six-foot pits as his father watched, refusing to complain or stop until his work was complete. It was never enough for his father. Damien took up more jobs of the general upkeep of the graveyard, hoping that would cure his softer nature and growing feelings for boys in the town. It never did. His mother could do nothing but cradle him as she did when he was a baby. She didn't treat him like a young man, moreso as a child. So that is what he stayed.

Freedom from this cycle came at a great cost. One night, a row had exploded between his parents. About what? He couldn't remember. Nothing that could've warranted his father grabbing his shovel and beating his mother with it. The thwack of metal on skin and his mother's screams made Damien jump out of bed and ran down the stairs. Nothing could've prepared him for seeing his mother, bloody, her skull caved in and face unrecognizable. She reached out a hand for him with an agonizing gurgle as her blood seeped through the cracks in the wood. His mother died in his arms. His father was already dead, having thrown himself from the top window of the house and partially impaling himself on the fence below. He sat there, eyes wide and shaking. He couldn't bring himself to walk, bloody and babbling to the police station til morning. Eleven years old and now barely what one could call stable.

Damien was left to bury both his parents. With dirt and tears smeared across his cheeks, he looked up at moon, glowing just the same as any other night. The shovel scraped against the cracked stone of the path as he walked home. His hands were blistered and rubbed raw from the hours of digging. What else could he do other than bandage them up and keep playing with his dolls. It was all he knew how to do.

『Occupational』
> Main Occupation:
Grave digger
> Role: (Hunter) Second in command
> Strengths: Stealth | Acrobatics |Thinking on the spot
> Weaknesses: His superiors being harmed | Mentions of his past | His right arm

『Relationships』
Wolves
> Dakota Green
| Not Yet Established.
Town
> Hayle Baker
| He knows of her as he makes his trips to her bakery to pick up his sweet cravings. Other than than, they're not very aquatinted.
Hunters
> Alfred Watson
| Not Yet Established.
>

『Theme』
 
Last edited:

Jaellagirl

I am an angel with devil horns
Hayle Baker
Nicknames: Hay, Lee, Bunbun, Sweetpie
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Hetero for now
Place of birth: Darkwood
Theme: Autumn dream (waltz) by Archibald Joyce
  • Vices:
    Stubborn
    Nosy
    A loner
    Likes:
    Baking
    Animals (dogs most)
    Long walks
    Virtues:
    Observant
    kind
    loyal (if you can earn the trust)

    Dislikes:
    Liars
    Overly hot weather
    Masses of people
    Personality:
    Hayle has always been a girl with wild imagination but the tranquillity of her hometown has put it in hyper mode as she can nowadays spin a story out of nothing but a leaf on the ground.
Occupation: Baker('s child)
Role: Human
Crush: TBA
Associated NPC-s:
Layla Baker (mother)
Simon Baker (father)
Pets:
Harley (Wolf-dog)
Townsfolk
coded by Jaellagirl


Hayle Baker - Townsfolk

1625252215200.png

Nicknames: Hay, Lee, Bunbun, Sweetpie
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Hetero for now
Place of birth: Darkwood
Theme: Autumn dream (waltz) by Archibald Joyce
Occupation: Baker('s child)
Role: Human
Crush: TBH
Associated NPC-s:
Layla Baker (mother)
Simon Baker (father)
Pets:
Harley (Wolf-dog)

Vices:
Stubborn
Nosy
A loner
Likes:
Baking
Animals (dogs most)
Long walks
Virtues:
Observant
kind
loyal (if you can earn the trust)

Dislikes:
Liars
Overly hot weather
Masses of people
Personality:
Hayle has always been a girl with wild imagination but the tranquillity of her hometown has put it in hyper mode as she can nowadays spin a story out of nothing but a leaf on the ground.
History:
Hayle was born into a family of two to be the latest member of a great lineage of bakers in this town. She had never had many friends but filled the alone hours with vivid imaginations and daydreams of her very own knight in shining armour. Hayle also picked up the skill of baking from her father at a young age. She worked at the back for a long time with her dad but as time went on she started to nudge herself more into the storefront as this gave her more time for thinking. A few years ago they got Harley a crossbreed between a wolf and a dog that was found near the woods at the next town over. He was her excuse to go on long walks around the surrounding woods and roads. At first, it was just to think about life and dream but over time her thoughts got wilder and she started to fantasise about all sorts of creatures that might live in there from elves to werewolves and sometimes even the cryptics.
Relationships:
WOLVES:
Lysander Rexroad - Undefined
Dakota Green - Undefined
Katelyn Redshaw - Undefined
Micheil MacLeòid - Undefined
TOWNSFOLK:
Ophelia Black - Undefined
HUNTERS:
Damien Ryder - Undefined
Alfred Watson - Undefined
 
Last edited:

LiebeLau

ʟɪʙʀᴀʀɪᴀɴ ɪɴ ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ
Hello!

So here is my character below, I don't have nice graphics sorry, I hope that's alright:


Name:
Micheil MacLeòid

Age:
30

Height:
6'3''

Gender:
Male

Pronouns:
He/Him

Sexuality:
Heterosexual



Role:
General Pack

Crush: n/a for now

History:
Hailing from Dunoon, Scotland. Dùn Omhain in Gaelic. Located in the Cowal peninsula, it's well known for tourism and fishing. Micheil's family came over to Darkwood when Caelan, his father, found work through a distant uncle. By the time the family came over with residency, Micheil was already finishing high school. Besides his mother saying he would do well in uni, he never applied. To be fair, he preferred working with his hands, and hadn't the patience for school lessons. His father was a fisherman and his mother was a school teacher, though she spent much of her time running after Micheil and his younger brother, Bram. Both their parents retired and stay home with Bram, who is of high school age.

After high school, Micheil took up an apprenticeship from a local woodsmith. He then moved into a cabin in the outskirts of town which mirrored as a storefront as well for his work. It also helps him be closer to the adopted pack. His family are all shifters, werewolves, however you want to title them. But he's relatively new to the pack and just seeing where he fits. He still visits his family in the main town from time to time. They're close, and while not without issues, gladly help each other out.

Personality:
Micheil is quick-thinking, resourceful and adventurous. He is outspoken, and isn't shy to joke around once he gets to know you. He can be a bit boisterous at times, but luckily he'll usually know when he's getting annoying. Unfortunately he can be a bit too trusting and wild. Having led him to problems with the local police/sheriff. In an almost comical way, they know him by name for his younger years in town. Now that he's 30, he's a little more calm. Focusing on his work, family and the pack.

He also loves reading when he finds the time, thanks to his mother's teachings. Though he prefers horror novels to the classics he read growing up.

Occupation: Artisan, Woodwork. Odd jobs when he can find them.

[/spoiler]










Micheil




MOOD: Relaxed
LOCATION: Woods
OUTFIT: Casual.
TAGS:
MENTIONS: open / everyone.



Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test


Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test





code by low fidelity.
 

Brokenbri

Junior Member
1625266430663.png
Name Katelyn Redshaw

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Rank/Role: Wolf pack healer

Age: 27

Crush: open

Likes: animals, nature, books

Dislikes: Overly loud places, people who are cruel to animals, pineapples.

Personality: kind, stubborn, curious, a bit quiet with new people, talkative with people she knows, dedicated to work but not a workaholic.

History: Katelyn was born and raised in Darkwood. After getting out of high school she left town to go to a really good university out if state. Once she finished university she came back to Darkwood as a veterinarian. Katelyns's family has been a part of the pack for generations but just as normal wolves, they haven't been higher in rank. Being one of the only veterinarians in Darkwood she has a familiarity with most of the pets and their owners.
 
Last edited:

Frozen Thyme

There’s a little witch in all of us.
1626220468241.png
Name: Sofronia "Sofie" Duff
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Rank/Role: Human, Mayor of Darkwood
Age: 56
Crush: N/A (Widowed)

Personality:
On the outside, Sofie is the grounded, enthusiastic, and witty face of the town of Darkwood. She is present for most public events and is excellent with public relations. Behind closed doors, she is ambitious, cunning, and mildly vindictive. She likes to look into people's pasts if she feels threatened by them in any way. Her interests include gardening, wood carving, coffee, and checkers. She dislikes accountants, cats, and Mexican food.

History:
Throughout her life, Sofie has had her hands in many pots, trying different business ventures including real estate. One such venture is still around today, the Duff-Sullivan lumber company. Her late husband—an architect—and a long-time friend, who was a fellow real estate agent, founded the company twenty years ago. While it's still a smaller business, it opened many doors back then and made excellent money. The team sourced the lumber, built the houses, and then sold them at a considerable markup. Unfortunately, her husband died in a shocking construction accident six years ago. Her old partner and a few more partners run the company now that Sofie holds public office.

Currently, Sofie is the mayor of Darkwood. She took office three years ago and has made efforts to give more incentives for locals to open small businesses, as she prefers to keep the town's economy as self-sustained as possible. This has made her popular among business owners, though some may think she has other reasons for keeping things local and small. Perhaps even the serene small town has its secrets...
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top