• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Darkred's doodles and more

darkred

Hmmmm
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
((Rp Layout in Progress))​
images

You're not claiming to have drawn that yourself, are you?

I'm using this place for other stuff besides drawings, I'm trying to use it as a rp plotting thing too. It's a wip.

Hello! I'm just a friend of Dark's and wanted to come in as an advocate for her.

The picture that she's using isn't drawn. It's a zoomed in picture of the movie poster that Sarah Conner is from. It's an easily google-able image, thus in the public domain, and up for fair use.

Since she also, literally, cannot have any claim on it due to those reasons I just mentioned. She also never tried to say that it was her image, that she drew it, or that it belonged to her in any way.

She's just using it for an rp format, like many of us do with google images, in our rping formats.

Hello! I'm just a friend of Dark's and wanted to come in as an advocate for her.

The picture that she's using isn't drawn. It's a zoomed in picture of the movie poster that Sarah Conner is from. It's an easily google-able image, thus in the public domain, and up for fair use.

Since she also, literally, cannot have any claim on it due to those reasons I just mentioned. She also never tried to say that it was her image, that she drew it, or that it belonged to her in any way.

She's just using it for an rp format, like many of us do with google images, in our rping formats.
I getcha. I mean, I already Googled it. My Google-fu is skilled. I just wanted to make sure that she wasn't claiming to have owned the picture, herself, as that's a bit of a ridiculous claim. No bad blood here!

I understand that. Forgive me for being a bit over protective.

The accusation just seemed very out of the blue considering it's a zoomed in photograph and not even a drawing.

And she never claimed it as her own.

That's all.

I understand that. Forgive me for being a bit over protective.

The accusation just seemed very out of the blue considering it's a zoomed in photograph and not even a drawing.

And she never claimed it as her own.

That's all.
People often use the art section to showcase their own artwork. I apologize for the confusion, but I only wanted to make sure she wasn't attempting to claim it as her own.

Have a lovely day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back