Chitchat darkness

graybabyy

babygirl
OKAY so I know I'm super new to this site and all, but it's probably already my favorite one that I've been a part of. Mostly because everyone seems so accepting. No criticizing each other's wants, no blocking out other people's wishes or dislikes..it's amazing and totally refreshing.

It also makes me happy because I'm a fan of darker/mature/adult/gritty themes, as you've seen if you've seen my other threads, and for the most part people seem to welcome that whereas on every other site it was so frowned upon.

Thank y'all for making me feel welcome and writing with me <3<3<3<3

Welcome to the site! Yeah, it's pretty great to have such an accepting community even though people may not see eye to eye sometimes. Also, I'm not sure if this is what you meant by adult, but just in case, erotic roleplays are strictly prohibited on Rpnation.

Welcome to the site! Yeah, it's pretty great to have such an accepting community even though people may not see eye to eye sometimes. Also, I'm not sure if this is what you meant by adult, but just in case, erotic roleplays are strictly prohibited on Rpnation.

Oh no! Not erotic, just more mature-type themes and twists, types that more immature audiences might not be able to handle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back