• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Spiderman Toby Maguire

Spiderman, Peter Parker (Toby Maguire)
The multi-verse itself is in danger, by a threat known as Zalgo. Zalgo has been sealed away by a group of powerful wizards. The seal is weakening.

You notice that the sky is turning black, not the nighttime type black but rather as if something was happening. You feel your very own strength being sucked out of you. Your power is cut down to nothing more than a quarter (25%) of what it was before. Before you can question this though you feel a bit odd and the next thing you know, you're now in a bar. As you look around, you see two doors, one steel one and one wooden one. The steel one seems out of place in this wooden structure.

Important: You have three choices.
  1. Talk to others
  2. Just stand there
  3. Try to find a way out.

Last edited:
Shadow sat in the back conner. He didn't care to talk much to others, all he knew was he had to find out what was going on. "What the hell happened there? Why did the sky turn pure black?" Due to his government training with G.U.N he knew he had to figure out why he was here, and what was wrong.

Smoketrail had arrived, having also trained at G.U.N, as well as under legitimate Gods, she kept a level head. She had on a pair of ripped jeans, a white tank top, and a black leather jacket. Around her hands were bandages, and she wore black combat boots. Simply put, she looked badass. Her short bangs were pinned out of her face, and she sat beside Shadow to analyze the area before making a move.

Shadow stood and closed his eyes. "So...I'll max at Super 2 with this drain...hmph. A mere quarter of my power left and I'm supposed to be the Ultimate Lifeform. I refuse to be so weak." He growled and walked towards the bar to get a drink.

Smoketrail had recieved a promotion that Shadow had been unaware of, "Wrong. I got a promotion. I'm an Solo Operative now. Which means I get harder missions ON MY OWN, and I can tell those who still have teams what to do"

Shadow smirked. "Solo Operative or not I don't think you understand. HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT MY TEAM GETS MISSIONS EVEN SOLO OPERATIVES DON'T! LIKE THAT FUCKING PANDA GOD OR ENERJAK! THE COMMANDER HIMSELF IS TRAINING ME TO TAKE OVER AFTER HIM SO AS FAR AS I'M CONCERENED I'M RIGHT BELOW HIM IN RANK!"

"Well, check the damn files, and we'll talk about it then..." Her voice was dangerously quiet, meaning Shadow had two choices, shut his trap or she'd do everything herself.

Shadow glared at her, his anger increasing. "I refuse to take orders from someone who hasn't even been there as long as I have." He threw his pepsi across the room and shattered the glass bottle. "Just stay out of my way." He knew he was stronger than her even with no more than a quarter of his power. In their universe, both Sonic and Shadow were the strongest beings alive. Rarely did an enemy surpass them.

Smoketrail had already found the first hint as to why they were here. A note scribbled onto a napkin. She smirked, having bested literal multiversal Gods in the past, so even at a mere quarter of her power, she was the one to beat.

Shadow recounted the amount of foes him and Sonic had to team up on to beat. 'Mephiles, Sonic.EXE, Scourge, Metal Sonic, and that damn Lyric.' Most of his and Sonic's that required both of them may not have been gods but they were stronger than that. In the power scales, Sonic and Shadow ranked Multi-universal and they had beaten a foe that was considered Omni-potent. Nazo... he was the only Omni-poten foe it took both of them to beat, Enerjak though Omni-poten came around to late. Shadow himself was able to kill him alone, though he was put into physical therapy for a couple days due to the injuries he had been delt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back