• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Darkness Reigns

Dragon Slayer Arcos

End All Life; Embrace Silence
What would you do if suddenly you were tasked with protecting the world? Would you accept your destiny? Or would you fight it?

Our story will follow the paths of eight seeming random people as they try to survive normal life and saving the world from impending doom. Thousands of years ago, a prophecy foretold the end of the world. Though incredibly cryptic, that prophecy did leave hints as too what would come. A war between Light and Dark would take place, both forces choosing warriors to fight for them. It would be this war that would decide the fate of all. Either Light would finally triumph over Darkness, or Darkness would finally extinguish Light for the rest of eternity.

Forgotten through the millennia, the time is nigh. During a cosmic event never before witnessed, a select few are chosen to fight. Bound by fate and a bond so ancient and powerful, it will be their only hope to lead their world into the Light. Already, these people will have discovered some of their potential, and it will be their duty to find the others before it is too late. Only together can they defeat the Dark Master. Unknown to most of the world, Dark Creatures have begun to appear around the world. Creatures or myths and legends no longer, they are the End. Can our characters decipher the prophecy that shrouds their destinies before it is too late?

Things to know:

1. While I will only be allowing eight(8) prophecized positions, there will be many other available positions. Including Dark Creatures.
2. Prophecized positions are First Come First Served.
3. Those in the Prophecized positions will have an elemental power, as well as 2 other abilities.
4. The prophecy that will lead the plot is meant to be vague so that everyone can build off of and evolve with it.
5. The chosen in this story have to try and keep their new world hidden while maintaining their normal ones, talk about difficult!

Chosen Positions:
Fire: RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan
Water/Ice: Open
Air: Roxasarass Roxasarass
Earth: Hubub101 Hubub101
Lightning: Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow
Light: Keidivh Keidivh
Darkness: laughingman12 laughingman12
Energy: Dragon Slayer Arcos Dragon Slayer Arcos

If there are any questions or comments, post them below.
I will be working on building the world and lore when enough interest has been submitted. Ideas are always welcome.

Last edited:
Hello! I had some interest. But first, I was wondering what time frame this takes place in? More modern or medieval? And I was wondering if the proposized hero’s were just ordinary humans with powers? As in, no other races?

Alrighty! So to answer some questions!

1. The setting will be in a world with many different races: Elves, Ogres, Trolls, Dwarves, Fairies, Humans, etc. The world is divided, most races only associating with themselves, as such, many superstitions and prejudices exist throughout the world. Magic is very rare, only the Elves and Fairies have a naturally high number of spell casters. The time setting will be medieval, so swords, arrows, horse, armor, torches, castles.

2. I have been toying with the idea of creating a twin set for each element, a Dark and Light version for more of an opposition and plot driver. This will however depend on the amount of interest generated so we can keep the sides balanced. The Light side would gain power from their bonds to each other, while the Dark side would only gain power through their own resolve.

3. You can make a character that isn't a chosen and have them either evil/neutral/good. They will certainly be important to the story, and it will actually be encouraged.

Roxasarass Roxasarass
aurora. aurora.
RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan
laughingman12 laughingman12
Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

Alrighty! So to answer some questions!

1. The setting will be in a world with many different races: Elves, Ogres, Trolls, Dwarves, Fairies, Humans, etc. The world is divided, most races only associating with themselves, as such, many superstitions and prejudices exist throughout the world. Magic is very rare, only the Elves and Fairies have a naturally high number of spell casters. The time setting will be medieval, so swords, arrows, horse, armor, torches, castles.

2. I have been toying with the idea of creating a twin set for each element, a Dark and Light version for more of an opposition and plot driver. This will however depend on the amount of interest generated so we can keep the sides balanced. The Light side would gain power from their bonds to each other, while the Dark side would only gain power through their own resolve.

3. You can make a character that isn't a chosen and have them either evil/neutral/good. They will certainly be important to the story, and it will actually be encouraged.

Roxasarass Roxasarass
aurora. aurora.
RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan
laughingman12 laughingman12
Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

Great! I’d be interested in the lightning position then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back