• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Darkness - Chat Hub

Other
Here
Guys, I'm sorry about this, but I'm gonna have to close this. I'm just too busy recently, that I've not been able to post or ceativley create the story. In the future I may make something like this again, but now just doesn't work for me.

Orikanyo Orikanyo TekSoda TekSoda Blemmigan Blemmigan Kimona Kimona

Oh, okay. I understand. It was fun!

Good luck on any future endeavors, your writing was amazing!
Thanks. It feels really good actually to finally pause this, as I've been dragging it around for weeks.
I'm actually writing a horror/thriller quest thing next, so I'll probably put energy into that new project for fun.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Alright.

but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

That thriller thing looks fun. :3 :3 :3 :3

Ah, fair enough. It does seem to be the time of year where writing is weirdly difficult/intensive/there's just no time for it.
It was a lot of fun! But yeah, I can definitely believe that it's a lot of work to direct and juggle everyone. And once something starts becoming an obligation that's no good. So. SO enjoy your next projects!

(though I'm afraid I probably won't be joining in with this project as I'm still in a "writing?? when?? how?" stage right now. Unless it passes before spaces are filled....hmmm)

A new project...?
Oh yeah, I don’t think I mentioned it. I’m making a quest, one fo those stories where people insert commands to help persuade the characters actions.

It’s based on those old 80s movies, and around an asylum/Outlast inspired story

It’s linked elf above if you wanna read it

Ah, fair enough. It does seem to be the time of year where writing is weirdly difficult/intensive/there's just no time for it.
It was a lot of fun! But yeah, I can definitely believe that it's a lot of work to direct and juggle everyone. And once something starts becoming an obligation that's no good. So. SO enjoy your next projects!

(though I'm afraid I probably won't be joining in with this project as I'm still in a "writing?? when?? how?" stage right now. Unless it passes before spaces are filled....hmmm)
Yeah, I completely understand! It’s a quest though, but nonetheless, good luck on your endeavors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back