• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Darkest Depths - Fantasy Villain Nation Builder

Oooh, right yeah I see what mean now. Yeah that makes more sense. Probs best go on the offensive then huh, though that might just bring more heat down onto you

The Surface has resources and followers you can recruit to your cause. So does the Underdark beyond the Mad Maze if you can build a stable pathway to it. You can ignore it, but there is power to be gained on the Surface. Its a matter of choice. But your Shard is growing in power as you build your Dungeon and the Light will eventually realize what the Dark Lord did in his final moments.

The Surface has resources and followers you can recruit to your cause. So does the Underdark beyond the Mad Maze if you can build a stable pathway to it. You can ignore it, but there is power to be gained on the Surface. Its a matter of choice. But your Shard is growing in power as you build your Dungeon and the Light will eventually realize what the Dark Lord did in his final moments.
Oh there is an underdark?

Trying to sow discord between the FoL might be the best strategy. Or convincing them attack your rival Dark Scions... I suppose we'll see what happens in the RP hopefully

Working up lore while I hammer out baseline rules. I'll get lore up this week while I prepare the rules so people get a good feel for the world.

We'll see. I finally settled on my system so I'll get that much awaited sheet put together this weekend. Apologies to all for the delay. I work a job that does distract at times but once we get rolling I'll be able to easily generate outcomes for turns.

Character Sheets is up for applications!

In case it was not seen for those applying. The Rules pages is up so applications can be adjusted before I review things to start the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back