• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Darker MHA OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Funny enough that was plan of were Harukas team was heading in the PM's OOC (was just waiting to get GM OK on the Cameras showing them stuff)

Well, If you guys already decided on doing so then go on ahead. I think our team is pretty flexible.

I usually don't do this just because there's normally an interest thread, but since I had seen this pop up in the RP section, I decided to ask anyways: Are you still allowing new characters or not as of this moment?

I usually don't do this just because there's normally an interest thread, but since I had seen this pop up in the RP section, I decided to ask anyways: Are you still allowing new characters or not as of this moment?

The interest check situation is a little complicated in this rp. I always like accepting new people, but now in the RP probably isn't the best time, we are just wrapping up the entrance exam arc and then it will be easy to write any new characters into the story.

Howdy.
I couldn't really connect to the discord so I'm just gonna say it here I guess. Basically I may or may not be gone for a couple of days/weeks. My internet's just been trash lately and I can't really do much about it, sorry
Also if anything major happens and y'all decide to just throw away my character, I will cry myself to sleep until i forget it.

Internet funny man signing off.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back