• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Darker MHA OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
True, but then again President Mic and Eraser Head seem to be opposites, but (from what I remember) they seemed to be friends at UA
*snicker* Yeah, you're right. This should be interesting then. I'm a bit occupied right now, but I'll DM you and we'll work sumthing out :>

Trombone Trombone
PlusUltra PlusUltra
Hugh Flynn Hugh Flynn
DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0
Nightshade98 Nightshade98
Amyleii Amyleii
OrWangatan OrWangatan
HerculePyro HerculePyro
waifu waifu

I think I can effectively start anytime. But I wanted to wait for the last person to be accepted, and give Trombone some time since they said they are busy until Sunday.
I think I can effectively start anytime. But I wanted to wait for the last person to be accepted, and give Trombone some time since they said they are busy until Sunday.

My current plan is to start Sunday, Monday at the very latest.

Alright then, here's mine!
Name: Miguel García-Villalobos

Appearance:
530aa80367ee2fa8945b1ad60f3980a2.jpg

Costume:
1f114fcddd780b35f5898efab1d692b1.jpg

Hero Name: Sandcastle

Personality: Miguel can be a bit distrusting at first, and warms up slowly, but he has a genuinely kind heart. He doesn't tend to hold grudges and is generally a calm and collected individual. He likes to observe more than take part in things, but enjoys company nonetheless.

Background: Miguel has lived a normal life, with both parents, in the rather quiet border town known as El Paso. With daily temperatures regularly reaching up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit, he learned to despise the burning desert heat and longs for an area with cooler temperatures and less-deadly wilderness. Despite his parents raising him well, the pressure of being a minority within a town with a distrust for others who didn't look like them caused Miguel to be very wary of strangers and to assume hostility where there might not have been, and to be generally distrusting of others himself. He plans to continue his education in engineering and to move North into colder, more forested areas where he can use his quirk without the risk of overheating.

Quirk: Mineral Printer - Miguel can absorb metals and minerals from the earth and use them to "print" weapons and tools with his hands (shields, wrenches, clubs, swords, screwdrivers, helmets, chest-plates, ect). The bigger the items he makes, the longer it takes to "print" it (ie a screwdriver can take a few seconds, whereas a shield or chest-plate could take up to five minutes). As with most printers, the more he uses his quirk, the hotter his hands get. The size of the things he can print varies with the amount of metals and minerals in the ground, and the speed at which he can "print" increases with the temperature of his hands, making avoiding overheating and burning his hands difficult to avoid. Since his quirk only works through his hands, he won't be able to use his quirk if the skin on his hands is burnt or torn away.

Alright then, here's mine!

Appearance:

Costume:

Personality: Miguel can be a bit distrusting at first, and warms up slowly, but he has a genuinely kind heart. He doesn't tend to hold grudges and is generally a calm and collected individual. He likes to observe more than take part in things, but enjoys company nonetheless.

Background: Miguel has lived a normal life, with both parents, in the rather quiet border town known as El Paso. With daily temperatures regularly reaching up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit, he learned to despise the burning desert heat and longs for an area with cooler temperatures and less-deadly wilderness. Despite his parents raising him well, the pressure of being a minority within a town with a distrust for others who didn't look like them caused Miguel to be very wary of strangers and to assume hostility where there might not have been, and to be generally distrusting of others himself. He plans to continue his education in engineering and to move North into colder, more forested areas where he can use his quirk without the risk of overheating.

Quirk: Mineral Printer - Miguel can absorb metals and minerals from the earth and use them to "print" weapons and tools with his hands (shields, wrenches, clubs, swords, screwdrivers, helmets, chest-plates, ect). The bigger the items he makes, the longer it takes to "print" it (ie a screwdriver can take a few seconds, whereas a shield or chest-plate could take up to five minutes). As with most printers, the more he uses his quirk, the hotter his hands get. The size of the things he can print varies with the amount of metals and minerals in the ground, and the speed at which he can "print" increases with the temperature of his hands, making avoiding overheating and burning his hands difficult to avoid. Since his quirk only works through his hands, he won't be able to use his quirk if the skin on his hands is burnt or torn away.

The quirk is fine, but I have some questions about backstory. Is he studying engineering rather than taking a hero course? Also, I had planned for the school to be in Japan.

Oops! I almost forgot that hero is an occupation in MHA, my bad! 😅 As for the school location, what I mean is that he would be an international student. Here's the background revised a bit, hopefully this is better:

Appearance:

Costume:

Background: Miguel has lived a normal life, with both parents, in the rather quiet border town known as El Paso, Texas. With daily temperatures regularly reaching up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit, he learned to despise the burning desert heat and longs for an area with cooler temperatures and less-deadly wilderness. Despite his parents raising him well, the pressure of being a minority within a town with a distrust for others who didn't look like them caused Miguel to be very wary of strangers and to assume hostility where there might not have been, and to be generally distrusting of others himself. Taking a chance, he decided to study abroad at Alderaan Academy of Heroism, one of the most prestigious hero schools in Japan. He plans to use his abilities to battle villains in his country and provide emergency repairs to buildings and structures damaged during larger fights.

Oops! I almost forgot that hero is an occupation in MHA, my bad! 😅 As for the school location, what I mean is that he would be an international student. Here's the background revised a bit, hopefully this is better:

Appearance:

Costume:

Background: Miguel has lived a normal life, with both parents, in the rather quiet border town known as El Paso, Texas. With daily temperatures regularly reaching up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit, he learned to despise the burning desert heat and longs for an area with cooler temperatures and less-deadly wilderness. Despite his parents raising him well, the pressure of being a minority within a town with a distrust for others who didn't look like them caused Miguel to be very wary of strangers and to assume hostility where there might not have been, and to be generally distrusting of others himself. Taking a chance, he decided to study abroad at Alderaan Academy of Heroism, one of the most prestigious hero schools in Japan. He plans to use his abilities to battle villains in his country and provide emergency repairs to buildings and structures damaged during larger fights.

Move to CS and I’ll accept you. Also did you see the lore page and the discord link?

So, I think me and HerculePyro HerculePyro teaming up is a given.
Anybody wanna tag along? We can guarantee hopeless romanticism and pure teenage rage.

Dapper, I think 4 is the maximum number of people in the groups.

With that said, I'll be joining Trombone, Pyro, and Or! Yay.

Yeah too slow to join the first team that got shouted, and second may be full, not sure about a 3rd atm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back